Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A (18026 Views)

Victor Osimhen And Ademola Lookman Top Serie A Goal Chart / Victor Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Legia Warsaw In Europa Conference League / Napoli beat Arsenal and Chelsea to signing of Osimhen from Lille in £74m deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by fabinfos(f): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Victor Osimhen scored again as Napoli climbed to the top of Serie A table, he was a torn to the Cagliari defence, as he also won a penalty for his side.

After his brace against Sampdoria on Thursday, Osimhen got Luciano Spalletti’s side off to a flying start at the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona with his 11th-minute opener courtesy of Piotr Zielinski’s assist.

Osimhen was involved again when a low-key match was settled in the 57th minute, the in-form Nigeria attacker being cleaned out by Diego Godin and Insigne lashing home the subsequent penalty to ensure a simple win.

The Nigeria international has now scored at least a goal in his last four matches for Napoli across all competitions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bulHH-W6x6M

Source: https://kikiotolunews.com/osimhen-leads-napoli-to-top-of-serie-a-table-scores-one-creates-penalty/

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by WibusJaga: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2021

Congrats Osimhen. Super Eagles' MVP currently.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by phr0nesis(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2021
Guy is a menace
He scored, caused the penalty and troubled Cagliari's defense. I just hope he remains consistent

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by constant1960: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2021
update- its bin reported dt a british woman is planning to sue Fernandez for breaking her Window blind wt dt penalty he fired out of d stadium against villa..

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2021
I wish I were him

7 Likes

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Vectorbozz234: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2021
Senior Man

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by slawormiir: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Osimhen my niggar

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by sunnero30: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Naija to the world

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Odobaone: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Guy has BIG future ahead of him. The hunger to work hard speaks howfar he will go. I.pray Bigger clubs come for him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by PericomaNwankwo: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2021
Fire, juju

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Euegene100001: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2021
Osimen top class

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Bookhub: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2021
It gives me joy to hear this guy scores we went to the same primary school,them no born an well make i call am make him no pick. tongue

School no be scam OOO,no my wetin pipu dey talk,... grin grin

Meanwhile if you serious about gaining admission into yabatech or UNilag this both as partime and postutme we are here to help you throughout the process
Contact us zero nine zero eight two nine five one four six two..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Lattop(m): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2021
Starboy, I wish u can break Nigeria 20 years wait for best in Africa

4 Likes

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by brekensa: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2021
Good one our only Osimhen

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by auditor0471: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2021
This guy is in the form of His life this season. Look at the Table you can see Him Standing very tall. I celebrate the Grace of God on your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Pascalvik06(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2021
Prolific man, i like him alot

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Ayemileto(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2021
Good one from Our Boy.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2021
I THINK CHELSEA NEED TO ADD THIS GUY TO THEIR RADDER

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2021
Tfstyler:

Stop wishing! Start by doing! He didn't get to where he is today by mere wishing —put in the work and your efforts will pay off.
But I'm 25 already, can I still meet up

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A by saddler: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2021
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divine Oduduru Disqualified From IAAF World Championships / Nigeria Paralympic Athletes Return Home To Heroic Welcome(photos) / John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.