Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,339 members, 7,957,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Alawe Increment How True? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Alawe Increment How True? (20635 Views)

Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / Senate Approves Increment Of Nysc Allowances. / Corpers How Do You Manage Your N19,000 (Alawe) Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alawe Increment How True? by CharlesShaw(m): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2013
Midastorch:
You're a big fool Odeh oshi.its ppl lyk you that'll be eating rice without meat and fish saying you're saving money
Idd, Lwkmd! Abeg free d guy let him be saving grin
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by 2jideofor(m): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2013
I understand how you feel and may be I was too extreme.

Well, I just confirmed that no increament in allowee oh. So, bury the thought.

You say I eat without meat or fish...

Well, I can confidently tell you since I arrived camp, I have never queued up in line for food. I buy my food bro... I left school but never took up any job. I knew I can do more than what I may be paid. If anyone is in Ondo camp, I could show him my meal thicket,never marked.

You are saying if God has destined who? You are joking... Making millions is a personal thing and choice. You can fast and pray as if millions will develop legs into your bank account.

Wonder why the poor get poorer and the rich get richer? Pastors are feeding fat and congregations are not... It's a choice.

I chose not to insult you for a reason but if u insist, we can take it to another level... :-@
Midastorch:
You're a big fool to say you'll bet your life that the guy can't be a millionaire if given 1million naira.Are u his God,re u the only one that read Rich dad poor dad?Odeh oshi.its ppl lyk you that'll be eating rice without meat and fish saying you're saving money,and wn the money is almost complete,you'll die and someone that does not know how the money came to be will spend it lavishly for you.If God has destined you to be rich if you lyk don't save @all you'll be rich,I'm noh preaching against financial discipline tho.buhtoo much of everything is bad.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2013
2jideofor: before i comment, how many economics professors are millionaires? Despite the professorship bestowed on our economics gurus, I am pretty sure Sir Gabriel Igbinedion,who is an illitrate, can afford to feed over 100 of them all year round who. Abi na Bob Izua you want make I call ni? You are wrong and dont seem to know or understand what he meant. Going by your statement plus the fact that you know economics SO WELL, I will bet my life you cant be a millionaire if you were given 1 million naira in January because by December, that money would have been squandered on mudane things.

My advice is get a copy of that book and read... And find out what is so special about that book. I am a product of that book and since 2007, my reasoning has completely changed.

As explained in that book, Rich Dad Poor Dad, lack of more money is not the problem, but lack of financial litracy is the problem.

Have you ever ask yourself why fuel price increases after minimum wages is increased?

When the government give you, they find another way to collect what they gave you.

To further stress that more money is not the solution to our problem, but the availability of financial education.

Who here can turn just N1,000 into N204,610 in 5 months? (it would have been over 450k but 2 deals didnt click) When I say such, imagine yourself in a situation without a brother,sister,mother or father or friend to give you money.

That was my condition in October last year... Cos my parents are no more.

Due to sensitivity and bias minds, I dont want to disclose what I did, else, someone might feel i want to sell ebooks... Yeah, the last time I did try to educate fellow corp members, someone thought I wanted to sell ebooks in the state allowee thread some weeks ago... But, I did show proof anyway...

Despite knowing account and book keeping, a friend of mine and a nairalander helped a banker resign and also got married...

Let's be realistic, how many of us will be employed after service? What shall we be doing before that time come for employment?

I am not saying this to brag but to motivate you that you can do more than waiting for the government to solve your problems for you...

In the beginning of this year, I told myself that I want 1 million naira in my bank account by the end of the year... If I can only make 700k by year end, I shall start my real estate business etc because that is my dream business...

We are all bless with talents of various kinds, weigh your strength against your weakness and then find where you can apply such talents...

Dont be like the corpers who converge at bars in mami market at 7pm drinking away with girls( who have boyfriends elsewhere thinking he has a faithful girlfriend) who they hope to have se.x with before camp ends...

Don't be like the foolish skinny and hungry looking corper I saw yesterday who bought 1k suya for a girl who could even donate her flesh to him to make up for his lack...

How did I know? I was there to buy suya as well, BUT for my belle alone ohhhhh.

To the topic, yeah I heard same rumour and I am already planning how much I shall be saving every month...cheesy

Remain blessed.
2sexy
wer u dey abeg I dey very interested, my parents over protective attitude don dey skin me alive, I really need 2 b free from dem... I need doz ur ideas no matter how much it'l cost me. Am expecting to go 4 batch b 2013 nysc. U can text me ur number to my My number 08034822757 or my mail yundablaza@yahoo.com. Am waiting seriously
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by bluebrightener(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2013
buccunmie:
Chai! You too like money
lol
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by bluebrightener(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2013
digitalsimboja: I stuggest u guys read RICH DAD POOR DAD by Robert Kiyosaki esp d part dat d Rich Dad was enticing Robert and Mike wt salary increase at 9yrs. My point, more money z nt ur prblm but lack of financial Faculty and poor orientation. Cheers...
chai... Dis guy likes penury sha....
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by bluebrightener(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Charles Shaw: Idd, Lwkmd! Abeg free d guy let him be saving grin
grin
Charles Shaw: Idd, Lwkmd! Abeg free d guy let him be saving grin
...lwkmd
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by 2jideofor(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2013
For those saying : lwkmd

i've decided to bookmark this thread so that when it's time, I hope u laugh urself for ur dumbness... Cretins hoping that the government will solve their problems...

I'm not a millionaire and neither am I born with silver spoon plus the fact that I lost my parents years ago... I surely have developed a mind that will take me far beyond your imagination.

Rubbish...!
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
2jideofor: For those saying : lwkmd

i've decided to bookmark this thread so that when it's time, I hope u laugh urself for ur dumbness... Cretins hoping that the government will solve their problems...

I'm not a millionaire and neither am I born with silver spoon plus the fact that I lost my parents years ago... I surely have developed a mind that will take me far beyond your imagination.

Rubbish...!
y u no wan reply me kwanu
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by saintkola(m): 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
Na so 1 fellow corper give testimony during NCCF church service today say alawee don turn 38k so she praising God that she didn't go for service with the last batch smh..
I haven't seen or heard any official confirmation yet though.. Live from kaiama, bayelsa
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by DAVE5(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
ednut1: oga dem dey, mr dave hope say u dey enjoy kebbi
home boy nah hot sun wan kill me here ohh... Plus this dia dumb students wey i dey teach.. Imagine say jss3 no sabi 3-2,8-5 etc where u wan start if nah u?
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by CharlesShaw(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
2jideofor: For those saying : lwkmd

Rubbish...!
Na fight?
Keep eating ur rice without fish/meat nd be saving. Lwkmd
lwkmd
lwkmd
lwkmd
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Kirinwa: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Moderators Close this thread.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by 2jideofor(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hahahha.... I dey ondo camp... If you get any friend here, send him to come investigate. My state code number is 0184.... I dey wait for anyone that will take me up on dis... I challenge you to call anybody you know of in Ondo camp to come and find out if what i typed is true. You see my handle? Just remove the 2 in it and that is my name. At least they will confirm with my ID card too....

I will also show them receipt of a new phone i bought last week while in camp. No shaking

i dey wait to confirm.

Mind you, i am not a millionaire or thousandnaire... I just know what to do make more money than most of my peers. I repeat, i do this without brother, sister,mother or father....
I left school in September and made my first 80k in October and I can tell you that I have made over 150k since that time if you sum all the money. What may even shock you again is that in reality, the monies made are not in Nigerian currency. I make them in dollars. If you sum and convert all the money made from October we are talking about $1245.

In October it was $500...
February this year it was 250 in one and another $300

Then in March, it is £130
i know i would have made more but camp done spoil things...
I beg you to bring anyone. It is a challenge. Take me up on it!

My only problem is that I want more than this and I am already looking for a way to increase the cash flow since what I do is not consistent...

That is why you will find me in the business section often...

The earlier you learn to make money for yourself, the better for you...

To verify the £130, please go to without 'www' domainlore.co.uk/medicalbillingsoftware.co.uk

while there, take a look at my username here and what you find on that site. The only difference is '2'

see you succeed in the future...

Let's just try to do things that will make us independent,pending when we get a job and to do that, we need to study and acquire skills in things that will put money in our pocket...

Please just take the message I am passing across... No one should ask me to teach anything. Thank you cheesy
PIAGET: Taaa! Mechieonu! Hungry otondo! Na ur type dey finish camp food hehehe
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
Enough of e-bashing, let's stick to the topic, even though it been confirmed to be a rumor though

1 Like

Re: Alawe Increment How True? by mercyspeaks1(f): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hello house,I believe we are better than all these arguments wey no get leg,I am praying for an increase in alawee,it wil make things better,no doubt abt dat,nd if no increase,I wl stick to wats available.batch B/july 2013 on my mind.Any Unadite/Eksuite in d house?
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by mercyspeaks1(f): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
2jideofor: Hahahha.... I dey ondo camp... If you get any friend here, send him to come investigate. My state code number is 0184.... I dey wait for anyone that will take me up on dis... I challenge you to call anybody you know of in Ondo camp to come and find out if what i typed is true. You see my handle? Just remove the 2 in it and that is my name. At least they will confirm with my ID card too....

I will also show them receipt of a new phone i bought last week while in camp. No shaking

i dey wait to confirm.

Mind you, i am not a millionaire or thousandnaire... I just know what to do make more money than most of my peers. I repeat, i do this without brother, sister,mother or father....
I left school in September and made my first 80k in October and I can tell you that I have made over 150k since that time if you sum all the money. What may even shock you again is that in reality, the monies made are not in Nigerian currency. I make them in dollars. If you sum and convert all the money made from October we are talking about $1245.

In October it was $500...
February this year it was 250 in one and another $300

Then in March, it is £130
i know i would have made more but camp done spoil things...
I beg you to bring anyone. It is a challenge. Take me up on it!

My only problem is that I want more than this and I am already looking for a way to increase the cash flow since what I do is not consistent...

That is why you will find me in the business section often...

The earlier you learn to make money for yourself, the better for you...

To verify the £130, please go to without 'www' domainlore.co.uk/medicalbillingsoftware.co.uk

while there, take a look at my username here and what you find on that site. The only difference is '2'

see you succeed in the future...

Let's just try to do things that will make us independent,pending when we get a job and to do that, we need to study and acquire skills in things that will put money in our pocket...

Please just take the message I am passing across... No one should ask me to teach anything. Thank you cheesy
. May God help evryone,jst pray for all,d secret of ur success may nt b meant for others.we wil al make.Amen
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by CharlesShaw(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
mercyspeaks1: Hello house,I believe we are better than all these arguments wey no get leg,I am praying for an increase in alawee,it wil make things better,no doubt abt dat,nd if no increase,I wl stick to wats available.batch B/july 2013 on my mind.Any Unadite/Eksuite in d house?
why not join us in the big house nd chat up. https://www.nairaland.com/1163849/nysc-batch-b-2013-big/14#14734012
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by 2jideofor(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
My sister, you are right... That was why i said we all have talents that can be turned into money. All we have to do evaluate our strenght and apply it where applicable...

I was only trying to say we can do more than wait for government. Truely, my journey started in 2008. A road filled with mistake upon mistakes...

For instance, yesterday and today's lecture was on business... Everything talked about is what i have read over the years... And i just kept smiling because i already built myself to that capacity, mentally...

Infact, i was busy pressing my phone because there is nothing he said that i dont already know. The reply above was posted yesterday while in the lecture hall at my camp. I was busy with my phone till the whole thing ended. Today was same thing. I walked out to go and eat and when i got back, they were selling books for what he had taught... Of course, i also know about that marketing method of deliverying a speech and selling books at the end... How powerful ? Very powerful and the man sold all the books.

He went further to brand it with certificate to make it look profressional, but I know it is is just a ploy to make people buy his books and that is marketing for you.

Let's look at the big picture. If you had a business mind developed and want to be your own boss, it will help reduce unemployment in 2 ways:

1- you will retire early and give space or room for more people to fill up your position.

2- when you retire and start your own business, you help create employment and add value to your immediate society.

Alas! It is not the case with many Nigerians. They would want to work there till death and thereby making it difficult for fresh graduates...

My lecturer talked about how he will retire early and i am sure many of his colleagues arent even ready. The man talked about how he made some millions while still working oh. He showed us the car he bought with the money. Anyway, he was an investor in the deal and in a few weeks, there was high ROI.

I read about a man from Shell who retired at age 45 to start his realestat business. That is my dream.

The father of my friend retired at age 40 and today he is an employer of labour. They have a base in and outside Nigeria...

Anyway, I guess I am still the silly one around here.

We can all succeed... If we choose and plan wisely!
mercyspeaks1: . May God help evryone,jst pray for all,d secret of ur success may nt b meant for others.we wil al make.Amen
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2013
2jideofor: My sister, you are right... That was why i said we all have talents that can be turned into money. All we have to do evaluate our strenght and apply it where applicable...

I was only trying to say we can do more than wait for government. Truely, my journey started in 2008. A road filled with mistake upon mistakes...

For instance, yesterday and today's lecture was on business... Everything talked about is what i have read over the years... And i just kept smiling because i already built myself to that capacity, mentally...

Infact, i was busy pressing my phone because there is nothing he said that i dont already know. The reply above was posted yesterday while in the lecture hall at my camp. I was busy with my phone till the whole thing ended. Today was same thing. I walked out to go and eat and when i got back, they were selling books for what he had taught... Of course, i also know about that marketing method of deliverying a speech and selling books at the end... How powerful ? Very powerful and the man sold all the books.

He went further to brand it with certificate to make it look profressional, but I know it is is just a ploy to make people buy his books and that is marketing for you.

Let's look at the big picture. If you had a business mind developed and want to be your own boss, it will help reduce unemployment in 2 ways:

1- you will retire early and give space or room for more people to fill up your position.

2- when you retire and start your own business, you help create employment and add value to your immediate society.

Alas! It is not the case with many Nigerians. They would want to work there till death and thereby making it difficult for fresh graduates...

My lecturer talked about how he will retire early and i am sure many of his colleagues arent even ready. The man talked about how he made some millions while still working oh. He showed us the car he bought with the money. Anyway, he was an investor in the deal and in a few weeks, there was high ROI.

I read about a man from Shell who retired at age 45 to start his realestat business. That is my dream.

The father of my friend retired at age 40 and today he is an employer of labour. They have a base in and outside Nigeria...

ie good
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by xynerise: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
Sorry guys, I got an information that the Batch 'A' pregnant corp members in camp were paid N19800.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by 2jideofor(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
xynerise: Sorry guys, I got an information that the Batch 'A' pregnant corp members in camp were paid N19800.
bros, how Mrs Antelope? Hope she's cool. Say me hi to Anderson.

Well, no 1 has been paid 19800 yet ohhh. Me dey camp like this , na only the balance of 1k I collect yesterday. But I believe when it is time, we wont be paid more than 19800...
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by mercyspeaks1(f): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
2jideofor: My sister, you are right... That was why i said we all have talents that can be turned into money. All we have to do evaluate our strenght and apply it where applicable...

. Bro u are nt silly at al,u av said well.

1 Like

Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2013
So I pray...
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by mightyhumphrey(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2013
ednut1: here in abia a zonal inspector said our alawe wil soon bcom 33k, abeg hw true is dis

<B> haven't yet confirmed. I'll tell you when my oga at the top has communicate me</B>
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 18, 2013
Movingcoil: wer u dey abeg I dey very interested, my parents over protective attitude don dey skin me alive, I really need 2 b free from dem... I need doz ur ideas no matter how much it'l cost me. Am expecting to go 4 batch b 2013 nysc. U can text me ur number to my My number 08034822757 or my mail yundablaza@yahoo.com. Am waiting seriously
me too need am oo@movingcoil..my e-mail-omoteemac@gmail.com or 07038347707..abeg i wl appreciat dos ideas
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by mercyspeaks1(f): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2013
So house,wats d latest news on d alawee increment?
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
2sexy u get mouth n ur head is there i use to knw u for oil worker zone n u also speaks loud for DIY importatn yet u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ ginger for corper allowee zone, i like ur style n u hv been creative in all ur talk bt it nt always good to talk lik dis without a pointin those who are interested to a direction, A̶̲̥̅♏ nt sayin u should giv us fish bt y nt shw d way to fish n whoever cares ll pic somtibn. U knw worram sayin?

1 Like

Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Kirinwa: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
Every talk about increment ends this week when batch C are paid in camp.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by 2jideofor(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
shollynoob: 2sexy u get mouth n ur head is there i use to knw u for oil worker zone n u also speaks loud for DIY importatn yet u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ ginger for corper allowee zone, i like ur style n u hv been creative in all ur talk bt it nt always good to talk lik dis without a pointin those who are interested to a direction, A̶̲̥̅♏ nt sayin u should giv us fish bt y nt shw d way to fish n whoever cares ll pic somtibn. U knw worram sayin?
I do... You say I am loud? That may be true... But off nairaland, I am one of the most calm and gentle person you would find around. Sometime too quiet. I could be in doors till dawn. I dont talk and you will hardly know I have stuffs like this in my head. Hence, it is better for people who read my stuff on here.

I know what you mean and I will do something about it... That is a promise because there are certain things I have learnt in the past that are gathering dust in my mental faculty...

I would have done this before, but the mods at business section frustrated my effort and as a result, I hardly come on there for to make worthy post except to comment on a few threads I am following...

I was further discouraged when our oga at the top gave me a 10 years ban...

For now, I can only make a few comments here and there but will surely do something based on your suggestions. I can't guarantee when though, because I am trying diversify in order to increase my cashflow... I have a target which I hope to meet before the year ends but, even if I make half of that my target, I would be okay and thankful to God. It is not easy anywhere...

While some folks are throwing stones at my because my way of reason is different from theirs and does not conform with what they believe to be the status quo...

I have a friend here on Nairaland, a 21 year old... And wizard in forex... That guy is motivator and an inspiration...

It was because of him I started looking in the direction of forex..
This morning I told what happened here and how some peeps wanted to crucify me...

He just said they can keep argue why he is planning on making $1000 this week...

The truth is that not many people making this cash online in Naija... But a few still do but never make noise. With the internet at your disposal, you have no excuse not to something for yourself

As the time I was at the importation thread, I was hoping to make $1500 - $2000 from the sales of 2 of my domains by January this year, but it didnt click because buyers changed their mind at the last minutes... I was heartbroken by February. I had planned to use the money for importation.

Sholly, I repeat, I will do something about it. cheesy
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
^^^ more ororo to ur elbow, sup n let's sup o, u can at at least put up some tips that can help others too to start getin some bars n 4get those who can't c beyond their nose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked / Nysc Reschedules Date For Batch C Online Registration / NYSC Announces 2019 Batch B Stream Two Registration Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.