Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Alawe Increment How True? - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Alawe Increment How True? (20457 Views)

Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / Senate Approves Increment Of Nysc Allowances. / Corpers How Do You Manage Your N19,000 (Alawe) Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alawe Increment How True? by 2jideofor(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
shollynoob: ^^^ more ororo to ur elbow, sup n let's sup o, u can at at least put up some tips that can help others too to start getin some bars n 4get those who can't c beyond their nose
no p cheesy cheesy
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2013
No long tins
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by mercyspeaks1(f): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Kirinwa: Every talk about increment ends this week when batch C are paid in camp.
. MMaybe not,because we heard it might start from us July batch B 2013.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by 2jideofor(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
mercyspeaks1: . MMaybe not,because we heard it might start from us July batch B 2013.
Guys, are you sure this will be implemented? My my corps mate said June sha...
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by moneyhungry(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
tough
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Kirinwa: 6:25am On Mar 20, 2013
mercyspeaks1: . MMaybe not,because we heard it might start from us July batch B 2013.

Sweetie what am trying or was trying to say is that according to what brought this talk to this level was what some peeps said they saw on the scroll bar of a channel which said it will start on MARCH with batch A.Datz all.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Cabsso(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2013
Vincent 4:

lol....maybe na as soon as u finish,dem go increase am

grin[quote author=Vincent 4]
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by ednut1(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2013
D.A.V.E:

home boy nah hot sun wan kill me here ohh... Plus this dia dumb students wey i dey teach.. Imagine say jss3 no sabi 3-2,8-5 etc where u wan start if nah u?
hahahahaha
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by 2jideofor(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hello corpers and prospective corp
members of the respective batches, I just
heard that the allowee has been
increased to 38k and corpers at my camp
are jubilating. Is this true?... Please
confirm at your respective camps and
post here.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by penzino(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
I just dey exercise faith ooo.... Make dis tin better be true

1 Like

Re: Alawe Increment How True? by soladollar(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
d DG of NYSC was at our Katsina camp this afternoon. The rumour is false. Allawee increase is false
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
2jideofor: bros, how Mrs Antelope? Hope she's cool. Say me hi to Anderson.

Well, no 1 has been paid 19800 yet ohhh. Me dey camp like this , na only the balance of 1k I collect yesterday. But I believe when it is time, we wont be paid more than 19800...
Hey Boy! Tell me some of the books u read aside 4rm rich dad! N also can u mail me? I also wanna get involved in real estates , but don't really understand wat d full detail is about
Rayzmail47@gmail.com. Will b waiting
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Bigdreams(m): 1:15am On Mar 21, 2013
The DG was in our camp yesterday Wednesday in Katsina and stated OFFICIALLY that any news regarding allowee increase is fake and that it remains N198000.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by 2jideofor(m): 5:46am On Mar 21, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Hey Boy! Tell me some of the books u read aside 4rm rich dad! N also can u mail me? I also wanna get involved in real estates , but don't really understand wat d full detail is about
Rayzmail47@gmail.com. Will b waiting
I cant remember all of them oooh

here are just a few :

rich dad poor dad
think and grow rich
the richest man in babylon (if you read this one, you go almost no wan spend money) funny, just yesterday, as my classmate hear say dem increase allowee... He said he will buy blackberry, while I was thinking of what to invest in to bring in more money...

You see the difference between us?

Robert Kiyosaki will say : The rich acquire assets and the poor acquire liability,

in his words, what is an asset or liability? An asset is anything that put money in your pocket and liability is the opposite.

Another of Robert Kiyosaki's book that I love is Rich Dad's guide to investment. Get your hands on this one and you will see the unclothedness of business operation. In this book, Robert reveals why you see adverts popping up and how they make some people broke. Some folks cant resist shopping and here you see why companies will keep putting holes in people pocket with their various brands like iphone 1,2,3,4,5 and what is the next one In another thread, someone was 'yabbing' me that I cant afford Iphone 5 but she couldnt understand what I mean when I said her and her cohorts can continue to make apple millions, but I wont buy even if I can. I went further to say if apple make dem do iphone 10, me no send. Few weeks ago, a friend was complaining that apple is just recycling same old phone model with new names like iphone 4,5 etc but the features or content arent any different

You know what, they make billions just recycling same old thing and it has been proven to work wonders in the history of businesses. Those who know how to implement this trick in their business are making truck load of cash from gullible consumers. But when you read Rich Dad's Guide to Investment-What the Rich Invest in that The Poor Does not (hope I got the sup heading right lol), you will see it in action.

Do you know why MTN is richer than other networks? They have a good marketing team that know how pull in sales like rain with mouth watering offers.

Na morning drill for camp i dey ohh. Make dem no collect my phone. Later.

I must confess, it has been long I did any concrete reading... Now it's ACTION!

But if I have to read anything now, it should be in the area of marketing, advertising and how write good sales copy...
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 23, 2013
@2jideofor. ! U re writing too much, seem like u enjoy talking a lot, I asked u 2 questions, u only aswered one, d 2nd about realestates U wrote nothing, instead u busy preaching verbos things!!! In as much as I kknow reading those business books help, I have d rudimentary knowlede 2 strt any business,I know how 2 pay myself 1st, in evrything n all those jagoons, so pls mail me about d reall estates I asked! Will be waiting
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by 2jideofor(m): 5:55am On Mar 25, 2013
Raymondenyi: @2jideofor. ! U re writing too much, seem like u enjoy talking a lot, I asked u 2 questions, u only aswered one, d 2nd about realestates U wrote nothing, instead u busy preaching verbos things!!! In as much as I kknow reading those business books help, I have d rudimentary knowlede 2 strt any business,I know how 2 pay myself 1st, in evrything n all those jagoons, so pls mail me about d reall estates I asked! Will be waiting
okay... No vex... I was at the parade ground that morning and that was why I had to cut short the writing...

I will mail you later today...
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by 2jideofor(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
2jideofor: hey Ray, this will do you some good. www.nairaland.com/114517/real-estate-shares-which-better
I read it! It didn't really help, didn't get d full scope of d business, wat t entails n all dat
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by mercyspeaks1(f): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2013
So wat is d issue here,d thread hasn't bn closed,so y are we not contributing?I heard frm a source dat d alawe increment is a rumor aftral...al d same,God's grace is sufficient for us in Jesus name.AMEN.
Re: Alawe Increment How True? by mercyspeaks1(f): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2013
Viewing this thread:okenny2ky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Beneficial Are These Courses Corps Members Are Enticed To Take, After NYSC? / A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi / My NYSC Experience In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.