Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 - Sports (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 (69076 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Brazil Vs Netherlands: World Cup 3rd Place (0 - 3) On 12th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone On Wednesday 9th February @ 7pm Nig Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Martbeat(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2013
Sijo01: Goooooooal

Mali - Bronze
Ghana - Clay.
Sijo01: Goooooooal

Mali - Bronze
Ghana - Clay.[ ghana na beans[quote author=Sijo01]Goooooooal

Mali - Bronze
Ghana - Clay.
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by ehispapa(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: an appeal was made 2 all west african nations 2 contribute troops 4 mali.both ghana n nigerians have troops in mali.a ghanaian general led d ecomog operations in liberia.

Shut up..which academy did the general graduated from?....when we have your military men in kaduna being trained. ungrateful idiot
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by OrigamiIII: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2013
Conquistador: were u not stretched n ur nyansh exposed during ur group matches?didn't u score 2 late penalties v. ethiopia?

Mali came with a long whip to whip the happless ghanians to a miserable submission.Nigeria had a tough group qualification evident by the final match between naija and burkina faso.
The ghanians were playing shoe shinners football.
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by jude33084(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2013
Jarus:

Ghanaweb.com

Sports-forum-football

With our newfound bragging right, I can go there go make mouth. Na dem name us Super Chickens.

They want to eat their team raw lol grin

I heard the current coach of Ghana have a beaf for the almighty Abedi therefore didnt také his sons Ayew and co wink

I think that was his down fall tongue
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
Oya Ghana chop indomie, console yaself

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Kajina: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
Just when I thought Nigerians are now thinking about the BIG GAME today, I just woke up to see them still patrolling this thread, rejoicing in the defeat of their SOCCER MASTERS grin in a game for the useless bronze medal A medal no Ghanaian cares about. Let me put it this way, When countries like Cape Verde, Niger, Ethiopia, DRC, etc. are hailing their coaches for their performance in the AFCON 2013, Ghana is talking about SACKING THEIR COACH grin For us it's nothing but GOLD. We are not in the same class with Nigerians who value bronze so much that you named it GOLDEN BRONZE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Libkid(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
Kajina: ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
Just when I thought Nigerians are now thinking about the BIG GAME today, I just woke up to see them still patrolling this thread, rejoicing in the defeat of their SOCCER MASTERS grin in a game for the useless bronze medal A medal no Ghanaian cares about. Let me put it this way, When countries like Cape Verde, Niger, Ethiopia, DRC, etc. are hailing their coaches for their performance in the AFCON 2013, Ghana is talking about SACKING THEIR COACH grin For us it's nothing but GOLD. We are not in the same class with Nigerians who value bronze so much that you named it GOLDEN BRONZE grin grin grin grin grin grin
oda rapperz be like ghana dem no dey win togeda with thier fans
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by ifyalways(f): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
jude33084:

They want to eat their team raw lol grin

I heard the current coach of Ghana have a beaf for the almighty Abedi therefore didnt také his sons Ayew and co wink

I think that was his down fall tongue
Yep
And that was his big mistake;allowing old beef clout his reasoning.
He was an interim coach of the black stars years ago but was relieved of it and the position given to Abedi Pele and again during their playing days,Abedi once got the captain band ahead of him.He is yet to get over that.
A ghana team without the Ayew brothers,Inkoom,Prince Boateng etc is a joke.
I hope he's sacked asap,if ashante politics wont get in the way and a better non-biased coach employed.

@Topic,Ghana lost and so what?Whats new undecided
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Ejine(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2013

If the Bronze meant nothing to you, then why were the Ghanaian players, especially Kwadwo, crying (with mucus shooting out their noses) after the final whistle?

I understand you're trying to hide your faces after the brutal Nigerian Police-style slaps you got last night, but your efforts come off as pathetic.

In your FAIL-filled site Ghanaweb, the poster "Empire of Victory" was crying about how badly you needed the victory for your FIFA ranking, so coming here to claim otherwise is just laughable cuz you sure ain't fooling nobody.

My advice to you is just kindly take a cold shower, go to your room, think of your miserable lives, and go to bed in shame.

Your chapter has ended.

3 Likes

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by oboy3(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
That one no consign me even if the Abedi,obidi and ofidi[abi wetin be dem name self] play,no difference
Its no more "Ghana must go",malian have now officially change the name to "Ghana has gone"
hehehe
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by sambos994(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2013

What are you doing here, go back to ghanaweb.
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Kajina: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
LRNZH:

I have stated before that you should use your head because you're supposed to have one.

The WHO report you quote states that 77% of Nigerians use bleaching creams. I did a very simple analysis to show you why it is impossible.
You agree with me but still believe the report anyway. Lol. I already proved that the report is flawed hence unbelievable.

Every 1 in about 4 Africans is Nigerian. So if there is use of any product in Africa it is likely to have the largest volume in Nigeria.
So you can import 1 million items into Nigeria but it will be only 1/150 (or 0.7%) per head.
Same 1 million items in Ghana will be 1/60 (or 1.7%) per head.

So volume does not mean a high percentage. There may be more bleaching creams imported into Nigeria than anywhere else in Africa. This is just speculation anyway.
That does not imply that a high percentage of Nigerians use bleaching creams because of our large population.
We are so many.

Getit?

This fellow is trying so hard to dispute the WHO report yet he is not making sense but making a fool of himself. But I’m not surprised, he is a true representative specimen of a LEARNED NIGERIAN How can you write that crap and expect me to buy into it. In any research it’s the percentage of the population that is using the product, not the size of the population and the volume of the product being shipped to that country. If it is about population size and the shipment, them tell me why Togo with a population of just 6 million takes the 2nd spot after the leading users NIGERIA and ahead of SA and Mali. BTW Ghana was not mentioned in the report, because we are PROUD AFRICANS and proud of our GOD GIVEN COLOR. Nigerians can continue with their bleaching but don’t call others "black charcoals" when your own black charcoal skin is hidden under BLEACHING CREAM undecided angry

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/09/21/report-on-skin-lightening-in-nigeria-battabox-enlightens-nigerians-on-its-dangers-side-effects/
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Kajina: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ejiné:

If the Bronze meant nothing to you, then why were the Ghanaian players, especially Kwadwo, crying (with mucus shooting out their noses) after the final whistle?

I understand you're trying to hide your faces after the brutal Nigerian Police-style slaps you got last night, but your efforts come off as pathetic.

In your FAIL-filled site Ghanaweb, the poster "Empire of Victory" was crying about how badly you needed the victory for your FIFA ranking, so coming here to claim otherwise is just laughable cuz you sure ain't fooling nobody.

My advice to you is just kindly take a cold shower, go to your room, think of your miserable lives, and go to bed in shame.

Your chapter has ended.

I can't believe you just wrote that crap undecided Who cares about the players crying or whatever, maybe because they needed it for themselves, if they had won it Ghanaians won't care about the useless bronze. To us BRONZE IS NOT GOLDEN grin The Empire of Victory fellow is talking about FIFA ranking so it means he is speaking for all Ghanaians Nigeria is ranked as low as #13 in Africa and a whooping 52 in the world, so you guys should rather be thinking about FIFA ranking and how managing to make it to the AFCON 2013 final could move you up a bit grin grin grin I WONDER HOW MANY NIGERIANS ARE WAITING ANXIOUSLY FOR THE NEXT FIFA REPORT including Prez Jonathan grin grin grin
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by sambos994(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
Kajina:

I can't believe you just wrote that crap undecided Who cares about the players crying or whatever, maybe because they needed it for themselves, if they had won it Ghanaians won't care about the useless bronze. To us BRONZE IS NOT GOLDEN grin The Empire of Victory fellow is talking about FIFA ranking so it means he is speaking for all Ghanaians Nigeria is ranked as low as #13 in Africa and a whooping 52 in the world, so you guys should rather be thinking about FIFA ranking and how managing to make it to the AFCON 2013 final could move you up a bit grin grin grin I WONDER HOW MANY NIGERIANS ARE WAITING ANXIOUSLY FOR THE NEXT FIFA REPORT including Prez Jonathan grin grin grin

Mehn, that Mali match really hurt you, didn't it? Glad to see Ghana exposed. If not for the ref saving your sorry behind, you wouldn't even make it to the semis. Now that you're out, all you can do is gloat about fifa rankings....SMH.@ bloded...you're right on one thing, we should be thinking about the finals. And if we win, we should be thinking about the confederations cup. If I were you, I would be thinking what went wrong in Ghana's campaign and what Ghana should do about the players' hairdos.

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by chessguru1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2013
Kajina:

ANY LIGHT SKINNED NIGERIAN IS EITHER BLEACHED OR THE FEW WHO ARE MIXED LIKE RAMSEY NUAH grin grin grin

105-110 NIGERIANS ARE BLEACHING lipsrsealed check Link below

https://www.nairaland.com/970754/nigerians-top-users-bleaching-creams/3
Have u ever been to the eastern part of nigeria? Stop generalizing foolishly, its making you sound reta*rded
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Kajina: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
chess guru:
Have u ever been to the eastern part of nigeria? Stop generalizing foolishly, its making you sound reta*rded

THE LINK BELOW IS MAKING YOU RATHER SOUND LIKE A SLOWPOKE grin grin grin A WHOOPING 77% OF NIGERIANS ARE BLEACHING AND YOU WANT ME TO GO TO THE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA TO DO WHAT IF I MAY ASK HOW CAN ANYONE SEE THE BEAUTIFUL BLACK CHARCOAL SKIN THAT IS HIDDEN UNDER THEIR LIGHT BLEACHED UGLY SKIN OR ARE YOU SAYING THOSE PEOPLE THERE LOOK "BLACK CHARCOAL" AND NOT UGLY BLEACHED.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/09/21/report-on-skin-lightening-in-nigeria-battabox-enlightens-nigerians-on-its-dangers-side-effects/
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by bedford101(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
Shaw007: bRos which One u dey toK na . . . ShebI den carrY 4TH,,,, abi No be something?gringrin

[size=18pt]oh sorry i forgot they gave Ghana Certificate for coming 4th cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by bedford101(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
Kajina:

THE LINK BELOW IS MAKING YOU RATHER SOUND LIKE A SLOWPOKE grin grin grin A WHOOPING 77% OF NIGERIANS ARE BLEACHING AND YOU WANT ME TO GO TO THE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA TO DO WHAT IF I MAY ASK HOW CAN ANYONE SEE THE BEAUTIFUL BLACK CHARCOAL SKIN THAT IS HIDDEN UNDER THEIR LIGHT BLEACHED UGLY SKIN OR ARE YOU SAYING THOSE PEOPLE THERE LOOK "BLACK CHARCOAL" AND NOT UGLY BLEACHED.

u must be a ghanian ,,and where on earth did u get u statistic from 77% why not 99% 'ekpa area mugu
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Kajina: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
bedford101:

u must be a ghanian ,,and where on earth did u get u statistic from 77% why not 99% 'ekpa area mugu

@ the bolded, YES, I AM BLESSED TO BE ONE grin

NOW FYI, THE LINK SHOWS WHERE THE STATS CAME FROM. IT WAS DONE BY WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION AND NIGERIANS WERE THE UNIT OF ANALYSIS CHECK THE REPORT AGAIN. BTW, WHY ARE YOU GUYS TRYING SO HARD TO RUN AWAY FROM SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE SO PROUD OF. AREN'T YOU PROUD OF YOUR OYIBO LOOKING SKIN ANYMORE, OR IS IT BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN EXPOSED THAT THERE IS A BLACK CHARCOAL SKILL UNDERNEATH IT YOU GUYS THINK THE CLOSER YOUR SKIN COLOR LOOKS TO THE WHITE MAN'S, MAKES YOU BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL LOOKING AFRICANS, SO YOU BLEACH TO THE BONE AND ALSO HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL THE ORIGINAL AFRICANS UGLY. SMH!!!

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Skywalker5(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2013
To all the Nigerian Haters on this topic.

In your face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
OMG.....this is just too good, at the end of the day, our ghanaian noise makers(otumfour, abrantia, petrodollars and recently kajina) went home with indomie while nigeria gets the cup.....hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by deb(m): 12:39am On Feb 11, 2013
Sky-walker:
To all the Nigerian Haters on this topic.

In your face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The nations of champions are talking, Indomie winners are showing face grin
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by sambos994(m): 3:36am On Feb 11, 2013
Kajina:

@ the bolded, YES, I AM BLESSED TO BE ONE grin

NOW FYI, THE LINK SHOWS WHERE THE STATS CAME FROM. IT WAS DONE BY WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION AND NIGERIANS WERE THE UNIT OF ANALYSIS CHECK THE REPORT AGAIN. BTW, WHY ARE YOU GUYS TRYING SO HARD TO RUN AWAY FROM SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE SO PROUD OF. AREN'T YOU PROUD OF YOUR OYIBO LOOKING SKIN ANYMORE, OR IS IT BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN EXPOSED THAT THERE IS A BLACK CHARCOAL SKILL UNDERNEATH IT YOU GUYS THINK THE CLOSER YOUR SKIN COLOR LOOKS TO THE WHITE MAN'S, MAKES YOU BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL LOOKING AFRICANS, SO YOU BLEACH TO THE BONE AND ALSO HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL THE ORIGINAL AFRICANS UGLY. SMH!!!

Nigeria:Gold

Ghana: Wood

Go home Kajina
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 11, 2013
Abrantie:

[size=16pt]HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR TEAM LATELY? WHY, GARI DON FINISH FOR NAIJA? GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN THE NIGERIAN TEAM WAS IMPOSING -- BIG TALL DUDES. THOSE WERE THE DAYS WHEN 1 NAIRA = 1 DOLLAR AND THE EATING WAS GOOD.

NOW, 10000 NAIRA = 1 DOLLAR, AND COMMON EBA NO BE CHEAP. THE BIGGEST GUY ON YOUR TEAM NOW IS GOALKEEPER, AND Y'ALL RUN AROUND THE PITCH LIKE A BUNCH OF CHICKENS BEING CHASED FOR PEPPER SOUP.
[/size]

SMH... Abrantie In case you don't know, The GREATEST BLACK NATION ON EARTH IS NOW AFRICA'S CHAMPION.

I actually really wonder about what makes Ghanaians like you so loud about having the best African Team even when the last time
you ever won squat with the Black Stars in Africa was some 31 years ago SMH

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by yokiti: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2013
AFCON 2013 OFFICIAL RESULT...

NIGERIA --------------Gold
BURKINA FASO -------Silver
MALI --------------- --Bronze
GHANA --------------- Indomie

Nigerians are Goldenly and graciously Grateful to the Almighty God; I represent Nigeria and am very proud of it!

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Abrantie: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
ekwah:

SMH... Abrantie In case you don't know, The GREATEST BLACK NATION ON EARTH IS NOW AFRICA'S CHAMPION.

I actually really wonder about what makes Ghanaians like you so loud about having the best African Team even when the last time
you ever won squat with the Black Stars in Africa was some 31 years ago SMH

Give it a rest. You now have a trophy which 99.9999999% of you will never see or touch. Meanwhile, the price of Gari remains excessively high in your markets. May be if y'all go on your knees and beg Ghana, we'll increase production and export additional tons to your overpopulated nation.
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by preselect(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
yokiti: AFCON 2013 OFFICIAL RESULT...

NIGERIA --------------Gold
BURKINA FASO -------Silver
MALI --------------- --Bronze
GHANA --------------- Indomie

Nigerians are Goldenly and graciously Grateful to the Almighty God; I represent Nigeria and am very proud of it!

You wicked o grin
Meanwhile this ya signature na advanced college algebra grin
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
Abrantie:

Give it a rest. You now have a trophy which 99.9999999% of you will never see or touch. Meanwhile, the price of Gari remains excessively high in your markets. May be if y'all go on your knees and beg Ghana, we'll increase production and export additional tons to your overpopulated nation.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The matter pain Abrantie - gbas
Him wan cry - gbas
To try to ol' the tears - gbas
Him dey yarn opata - gbas

Dude give it a rest, you were supposed to drink otapiapia last night because Nigeria won the cup nau!
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Abrantie: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The matter pain Abrantie - gbas
Him wan cry - gbas
To try to ol' the tears - gbas
Him dey yarn opata - gbas

Dude give it a rest, you were supposed to drink otapiapia last night because Nigeria won the cup nau!

What cup? Have you personally seen or touched this cup? Is it really a cup or a shiny golden idol meant to be worshiped like a god? Can you really drink gari in it, that is if you can afford gari in the first place? Is it really made of gold or steel?

Look, I don't have time to debate lowlifes like you.
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
Abrantie:

What cup? Have you personally seen or touched this cup? Is it really a cup or a shiny golden idol meant to be worshiped like a god? Can you really drink gari in it, that is if you can afford gari in the first place? Is it really made of gold or steel?

Look, I don't have time to debate lowlifes like you.

You are such a douche! You'd have touched it if y'all had won it right? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 / Lionel Messi's Amazing Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.