Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Do You Know The Devil Is Capable Of Collecting Your Bible And Replacing It Books - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know The Devil Is Capable Of Collecting Your Bible And Replacing It Books (786 Views)

How To Make The Most Benefit Of Your Bible Reading / Why You Place Your Bible So Close To You On The Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Devil Is Capable Of Collecting Your Bible And Replacing It Books by MistadeRegal(m): 12:29am On Feb 07, 2013
I have studied a new development of the Devil's wiles that another thing he now do is to seize some peoples Bibles and replace it with books hereby making them void of the True Word of GOD!
Re: Do You Know The Devil Is Capable Of Collecting Your Bible And Replacing It Books by Affiliated(m): 12:36am On Feb 07, 2013
How does he do this, pray tell
Re: Do You Know The Devil Is Capable Of Collecting Your Bible And Replacing It Books by MistadeRegal(m): 12:52am On Feb 07, 2013
Think deep you will understand how! FFT
Re: Do You Know The Devil Is Capable Of Collecting Your Bible And Replacing It Books by Affiliated(m): 12:56am On Feb 07, 2013
I don't even believe in a devil in the first place or that any human has the true word of God for that matter or even that any human know what God or the cause of everything is.

So I think its safe to say i wouldn't understand

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Famous Christians / A History Of God / Catholic Church Gets New Pope. Pope-habemus Papam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.