Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine (7903 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / Police Arraign Lawyer For Diverting Company’s N50m (pictured) / NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by ichomi(m): 2:48am On Feb 07, 2013
A Nigerian based in South Africa, Ozoh Chukwuemeka, has been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency for trafficking N50m worth of cocaine.

The 45-year-old barber was apprehended at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos with 6.100kg of the substance.

The drug was detected during the outward clearance of Arik Air passengers to South Africa.

NDLEA Airport commander, Mr Hamza Umar, said the discovery was made at the baggage checking desk at the departure hall.

He said, “The drug which was neatly hidden in a false compartment of Ozoh’s luggage was discovered during routine check on passengers.”

Ozoh, a father of one, insisted on his innocence. He claimed he was made to believe the bag contained chemicals.

He said, “A friend of mine in South Africa requested that I bring a bag containing chemicals from Nigeria to South Africa for $3,000. I asked him if it was drug but he said it was just chemicals. He paid for my return ticket.

“I am only struggling to take care of myself with my barbing business. If I had known that things will turn out this way I would have rejected the proposal.”

NDLEA Chairman, Ahmadu Giade, said Ozoh’s explanation was unacceptable. “At 45 years, he should have known better. In any case, ignorance is not an excuse and he will soon be arraigned under the NDLEA Act as soon as investigation is concluded,” he added.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by GARRIx7(m): 3:54am On Feb 07, 2013
A Nigerian based in South Africa, Ozoh Chukwuemeka, has been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency for trafficking N50m worth of cocaine.

Wahala dey ooooo!!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by SlyIg(f): 6:05am On Feb 07, 2013
Hey ya!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Wahala dey ooooo!!

cheesy
If they do bad, you go individualize them..if they do good, you go call them "my people" bah?...bloody hypocrite

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Tolexander: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2013
sharp guy, ingenuine excuse.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by NoContract(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2013
[size=14pt]Who bloody cares? WE ARE NIGERIANS![/size]
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2013
When i saw the name of the culprit,i quit reading further. Kai! Umu nwanne mu.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by tunapawizzy: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2013
ichomi: A Nigerian based in South Africa, Ozoh Chukwuemeka, has been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency for trafficking N50m worth of cocaine.

/
these people again na wa o

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by kundul: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2013
1 of d few govt agencies I respect soooo much kip it up guys bt wen r u guys employing again na??
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Valto(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2013
nawa ooo all this stress just for $3000
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Slizbeat(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2013
No matter what happens, no matter the name there, no matter the crime commited, PROUDLY IGBO.

I have said it before and i will keep saying it, Cocaine is used in drug production, we all take it but in appropriate quantities. Many government officials carry cocaines daily. Until they stop it, they cant stop the citizens from doing theirs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by mmmustapha(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2013
grin grin inyamuri dodon naira

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Asis(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2013
And here we go again
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by OluEmmaAss: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2013
As usual! Some ppu will never stop looking for easy money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by gidiMonsta(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2013
He said, “A friend of mine in South Africa requested that I bring a bag containing chemicals from Nigeria to South Africa for $3,000. I asked him if it was drug but he said it was just chemicals. He paid for my return ticket.

This guy's a sleezebag, Someone gave you N500k to transport a bag to ZA (HQ of the Biafran drug cartels), and you expect anybody to believe you didn't know it was drugs? I think its easier for you to just plead guilty and get a lighter sentence jare.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2013
Thank God for his life that he did'nt venture is ignorance and stupidity to Malaysia,Indonesia,Singapore et al this time.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by jidewin(m): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2013
My people see the effect of greed.To me,this nigga wont be a first time carrier,N50mil worth of "powder" to SA...lailai...he would have been doing it gradually and decided to go for a mega break.Its citizen like him that makes those uncircumcised saffers cry blood at Nigerians at any given chance.NDLEA,biko, hol am for Kirikiri maximum, you hear.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by inosend: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2013
cool Nna menn!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Wahala dey ooooo!!

cheesy
very soon dem go catch u with 70kg of garri

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Eltonluigi(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2013
Ist page!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by LagosBoi2(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2013
[quote
author=kundul]1 of d few govt agencies I respect soooo much kip it up
guys bt wen r u guys employing again na??[/quote]

why them no go work well, when it's not politicians they are suppose to deal with, they will do a good job when dealing with huzzling citizens....working my foot.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2013
$3000 for transporting 6.1kg of chemicals and even paid your flight ticket and you are saying you didn't know it was cocaine or something bad. Why didn't he use DHL, at least i shipped goods worth about 20kg from Asia for less than $200.
I thought they say the three (3) wise men are from the east? I begin to wonder if the east is not based on the writers position at that time.
Greediness.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Aizebioje(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2013
Yes yes yes, the drugs have being seized, KUDOS!
Now, WHERE DO THE DRUGS GO?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by majorgaga(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2013
Valto: nawa ooo all this stress just for $3000
dat guy n big 4k up omo nna

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Ghanaian Woman Jump Off 40 Storey Building, Husband Cheats With Her Mum / Access Bank Fraudulent Activities. (Pictures as Proof) / NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.