Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine (7910 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / Police Arraign Lawyer For Diverting Company’s N50m (pictured) / NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Scarpon(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2013
naija guys no dey slack
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by AnanseK(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2013
Slizbeat: No matter what happens, no matter the name there, no matter the crime commited, PROUDLY IGBO.
I have said it before and i will keep saying it, Cocaine is used in drug production, we all take it but in appropriate quantities. Many government officials carry cocaines daily. Until they stop it, they cant stop the citizens from doing theirs.

Them too like easy money, why won't they sell salt and pepper? " and they tell you they are hard working. - Air Ticket to take chemicals to SA" .
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Koljos(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2013
Yahoo ti oba ya paper loni yauyau. Tori omo skiborobo gan lo colabo. D man wey no way na him sab.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Lordwize(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2013
He should arrange for plea bargain na, or is it not applicable to drug traffickers?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Phillfree(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2013
$3,000? That's lyk half a mill if am right. That shyt ain't worth it menh! Doubt if the 45yrs old dad knew what he carried.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by DapsyDude: 11:23am On Feb 07, 2013
Slizbeat: No matter what happens, no matter the name there, no matter the crime commited, PROUDLY IGBO.

I have said it before and i will keep saying it, Cocaine is used in drug production, we all take it but in appropriate quantities. Many government officials carry cocaines daily. Until they stop it, they cant stop the citizens from doing theirs.
WHAT D Bleep ARE U SAYING OR POSTING Y DON'T U GO CARRY COCAINE AND ROT IN JAIL MR PROUDLY IGBO.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by AnanseK(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2013
Lordwize: He should arrange for plea bargain na, or is it not applicable to drug traffickers?

I like that grin!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by AfricaFace(f): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
The guy was selfish, he didn't settle them well, in my last trip, the caught the guy just before me, when i was passing immigration, i stood aside to watch becaue i had 2hours more to my boarding time.The guy took them to a corner , immediately and the manager assigned one of his boys to genotaite with him and the negotiation commenced...old boy , this guy flew with us oooo... he had like one box loaded with naira and then the stuff was inside his hand bag.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Burger01(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ozoh Chukwuemeka. OK. angry

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by robinicule(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
trafficing...? or almost trafficking...?
undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by segun99: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
Aizebioje: Yes yes yes, the drugs have being seized, KUDOS!
Now, WHERE DO THE DRUGS GO?
To SA by the rightful owners! They sell them too
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by segun99: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
AfricaFace: The guy was selfish, he didn't settle them well, in my last trip, the caught the guy just before me, when i was passing immigration, i stood aside to watch becaue i had 2hours more to my boarding time.The guy took them to a corner , immediately and the manager assigned one of his boys to genotaite with him and the negotiation commenced...old boy , this guy flew with us oooo... he had like one box loaded with naira and then the stuff was inside his hand bag.
That true bro! I was there too
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by imperiouxx(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2013

This is a big lie. In what way we take cocaine as normal daily drug or what? And which category of drug and people are you referring to?

FYI: medically, not all drugs contain benzoylmethylecgonine, it is only used as stimulant for mental deterioration diseases like epilepsy but since replaced by phenobarbital, as anesthetic and vasoconstrictor in medical surgery such as eye and nose.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Slizbeat(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
Dapsy Dude: WHAT D Bleep ARE U SAYING OR POSTING Y DON'T U GO CARRY COCAINE AND ROT IN JAIL MR PROUDLY IGBO.

Jealousy go kill you. I dont do what others do just because i want to make quick money. I know alot of people who had dealt with drugs just because the nation failed to hear their cries. How do you want the future generation to stop looting when some of these kids parents died as a result of the looting that has being going on, they retired and yet cried for pension till death while someone is out there eating their sweat. The guy with the cocaine has killed no1 but the thieves who has killed many indirectly are roaming about. If e pain you, i would post it again, PROULDY IGBO

Like you just posted without understanding the post, thats why my reply is harsh. I never said i support drug trafficking but our leaders should stop smuggling theirs in the name of certified carriers ad the citizens would stop. A thief cannot tell a thief to stop stealing.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 08, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Wahala dey ooooo!!

cheesy

Seun.

Stop acting irrresponsibly.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Barber With N50m Cocaine by Fellowwayne(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2013
Bleep the damn ndlea.since drug trafficking is prohibited,why can't you people provide employment for the youth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NURTW Crisis: Ebonyi Government Imposes Curfew On Effium / Housemaid Caught On Cam Molesting A Little Girl – Who’s Looking After Our Kid?? / Man Commits Suicide In Festac, Lagos (Shocking Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.