Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

What Could Be Wrong With My Website. HELP NEEDED - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Could Be Wrong With My Website. HELP NEEDED (587 Views)

Suggest Me A Domain Name For My Website !! [help] / Who Can Help Secure My Website? Help Needed Urgently / I Want To Build My Website! Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong With My Website. HELP NEEDED by Ternalange(m): 4:21am On Feb 07, 2013
I am currently hosting a website with syskay. Most guys in this forum kept commending their servers. Now i cant access my website on my PC buy i can access it on my mobile phone. A friend in Abuja had been complaining of the same problem about the same website. customer care of syskay in not picking my calls. What could be wrong guys?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Website. HELP NEEDED by Gerardcole(m): 5:56am On Feb 07, 2013
Is it a new order? Has the package you bought lasted to 72 hours??
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Website. HELP NEEDED by Ternalange(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2013
If you call 16th of January new, then yes, it is new and it is more than 72 hours old
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Website. HELP NEEDED by utimatedes(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2013
Have you tried accessing from another network? There are sometimes that your network is blocked by firewall. So try first to access it from another network.

By the way what kind of site is that- HTML or server side lang.?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Website. HELP NEEDED by Ternalange(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
its a drupal site. my host answered and he asked me what was i using to browse, i told him glo modem and he told me to use another network. Because the server is not down, just that glo's network cannot access my sites's server (he is actually right, because the site is accesible from my phone). the question now is, is he telling the truth? if yes, that means at each particular time it could be possible that all etisalat user would not be able to access my site? that is not a luxury that i can afford. How do i get rid of this problem please
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Website. HELP NEEDED by william5: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
It happens like that sometimes. At different times in the past, i couldn't access cnn, thisday, engadget and many more through different networks. Also for a while I couldn't access my cpanel and email with starcomms.
Maybe your isp is currently performing an upgrade undecided

(1) (Reply)

Collect Online Payment / Quickteller Western Union Service / Looking For Fiveer Alternative Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.