Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv (24847 Views)

Onazi Ogenyi Praying At TB Joshua's Prayer Mountain / Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) / Unveiling Super Eagles Star, Onazi Ogenyi’s Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Jazzgreen(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
better is not good enough,the best is yet to come-nations cup is not good enough,world cup is yet to come. You belive click like

1 Like

Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Jazzgreen(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
Evergreen4: So wetin u want make we abi u no hear say condom na 40 naira for my area now
regular customer, you no de even shame.tufiakwa udiri mmadu gi angry
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Jazzgreen(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
touchmeder:

Wow do you guys honestly believe this man is single handedly responsible for the success of the super eagles? Its amazing i thought people were more intelligent than this
mumu yawa,why do u take goat and car to ur pastor? Is it not to tank him for wat God used him to do for you? Why not tak a flight to heaven and giv it to God himself. Grow up,ur retarding your brain wit ur antagony and hate for dis man. Anyway sha,EMMANUEL-peopl of God shout GOD WIT US. Those that are wit us are gr8er dan those against us
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by airmark(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
Mortiple:

"Oh, the 'Prophet' picked him up from the dungeon and sponsored him to several clubs in Europe for trials". Glory be to GOD of Man (and not MAN of God). By the way, several other people have been helped in like manner in the past and present.

"Oh, he played for the 'prophet's' amateur team and had a breakthrough". What about the likes of Obafemi Martins who came through an amateur team? Why is Martins' not worshiping Mr. Churchill Oliseh?

Abeg make una stop this joke! It's now boring, so we need another joke!
[b][/b]

You must be an ingrate in real life and it's your type who does nt help the down-trodden. Was it TB Joshua that forced the player to be that appreciative? I saw nothing wrong in it. Onazi knew where he would have been, if not for God's help through TB Joshua's support. Do you know the number of lives which onazi's breakthrough would positively affect? If other men of God are this philantropic,a sizable chunk of people in our society would benefit directly and indirectly.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Mortiple(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
airmark:

You must be an ingrate in real life and it's your type who does nt help the down-trodden. Was it TB Joshua that forced the player to be that appreciative? I saw nothing wrong in it. Onazi knew where he would have been, if not for God's help through TB Joshua's support. Do you know the number of lives which onazi's breakthrough would positively affect? If other men of God are this philantropic,a sizable chunk of people in our society would benefit directly and indirectly.
You said a lot but made no sense. My point is let us give glory to GOD OF MAN and not MAN OF GOD for our success.

I truly respect 'Prophet' TB for his philanthropy and humanitarian services just like late MKO Abiola and others. However, I believe most you, his followers, admirers and whistle-blowers are over doing it.

Nairaland is now under the siege of sponsored apologists and paid advocates with several user-names who want us to accept their lies, deceits and propagandas by fire by force, but they have all failed.

1 Like

Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by naijanow: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2013
AFCON: TB JOSHUA’S WATER DIFFUSES MALI’S JUJU!
For those that don’t believe black magic plays a part in football, an official with the Super Eagles has informed how the Eagles of Mali players broke two eggs on the Moses Mabhida Stadium turf as they came for the warm-up section in Wednesday’s Semi-Final clash.
The official, who begged Sporting Life that his name should not be revealed, said: “I have never seen such a thing in my life though I have heard time without number that ‘juju’ can play a role in African football.
“As we set the pitch for the Eagles stars to begin the light warm-up section before the semi-final game, there I spotted two Malian players stoning to the ground eggs as they prepared for their own section.
“Another official who also witnessed the incident, called me and gave me a bottle of Anointing Water (from T.B. Joshua) to sprinkle to the spot. That I did. I was not surprised when the Malians made the Eagles look ordinary in the opening 15 minutes of the game.
“My joy is, God showed He is above every evil when, after the Mali Eagles dominance, we countered and scored our opening goal.
“We then went on to score four goals before they got a consolation.”
- Sporting Life
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 08, 2013
^^^
Wow! That is just astonishing. Why can't the Malians use their juju to solve their political issues back at home? SMH
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by airmark(m): 1:05am On Feb 08, 2013
Mortiple: You said a lot but made no sense. My point is let us give glory to GOD OF MAN and not MAN OF GOD for our success.

I truly respect 'Prophet' TB for his philanthropy and humanitarian services just like late MKO Abiola and others. However, I believe most you, his followers, admirers and whistle-blowers are over doing it.

Nairaland is now under the siege of sponsored apologists and paid advocates with several user-names who want us to accept their lies, deceits and propagandas by fire by force, but they have all failed.

Lol, cut the craps. I am not one of his followers, you heard?. Also in your first post you asked why martins was not worshiping churchill. I expected you to know the reason, but i can help you out. Churchill set his club mainly for business purposes. He helped martins also to help himself. He signed agreement before helping obafemi martins, which luckily sailed through. Churchill made a lot of money off obafemi's italian deals. Martins knew this, so his praises would be minimal for churchill. Onazi knows TB Joshua's support was n't hanged on pre-signed agreement unlike many agents/managers do. You gat it?
If you see a footballer, Onazi praising his guardian, TB Joshua to high-heavens, you must use your senses to know that he truely deserved it. It's unlike most Nigerian footballers.Mr ''God-Of-Man''does it mean because all glory must be to the lord, you must n't appreciate the man, God uses? Tired of spoon-feeding kids like you.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by mithel(m): 3:09am On Feb 08, 2013
naijanow: AFCON: TB JOSHUA’S WATER DIFFUSES MALI’S JUJU!
For those that don’t believe black magic plays a part in football, an official with the Super Eagles has informed how the Eagles of Mali players broke two eggs on the Moses Mabhida Stadium turf as they came for the warm-up section in Wednesday’s Semi-Final clash.
The official, who begged Sporting Life that his name should not be revealed, said: “I have never seen such a thing in my life though I have heard time without number that ‘juju’ can play a role in African football.
“As we set the pitch for the Eagles stars to begin the light warm-up section before the semi-final game, there I spotted two Malian players stoning to the ground eggs as they prepared for their own section.
“Another official who also witnessed the incident, called me and gave me a bottle of Anointing Water (from T.B. Joshua) to sprinkle to the spot. That I did. I was not surprised when the Malians made the Eagles look ordinary in the opening 15 minutes of the game.
“My joy is, God showed He is above every evil when, after the Mali Eagles dominance, we countered and scored our opening goal.
“We then went on to score four goals before they got a consolation.”
- Sporting Life

AFRICA!!!!!!!!HABA,GOD MADE US SMART NA,WHY ARE PORTRAYING THIS LEVEL OF MUMUNESS EHN!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by ipromise: 7:37am On Feb 08, 2013
Hmmmmm ingrate nigerians we never appreciate what they have..their mind
Is blunt...
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Gguy4real: 10:01am On Feb 08, 2013
I think thats good 4 him
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Wait o.... For a very long time, I had ignored being the first to comment though I started the whole shit here on Nairaland but then, there is nothing as sweet as being the first to comment.

@topic.....

t.b joshua is supporting the super eagle under ground...thank u man of God..

It got me thinking.. But I will leave the religion critics to do their work here.

And for those of you aspiring to become the first to comment in the nearest future, there is nothing sweeter than using a high powered internet conenction.... ehm... M-TEL to be precice....

Wish you guys more luck next time
grin grin grin grin
Rubbish!!! Banned substance!
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by usoeva: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hmmmmm, wonders shall neva end. Some business men (aka pastors) will not stop causing confusion in d name of jealousy. If Prophet TB Joshua was 2b a British or an American, am sure d 2's embassies in Nigeria will nt contain d crowd dat wil b hustling for visas to go dere n see d Man of God, bt here, he is a Nigerian, some of us r talking like drunkards. God help us.
Ask dem why they hate him (TbJoshua), non has a genuine reason. Learn to Show appreciation Bros, just like Onazi.
Am proud of him (the Prophet).
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Ilox: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
God is great.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by EmmyDe25(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
ItsModella: mschew!! so because he plays piano for TB Joshua, that's why he has to shout his name everywhere. Which one is TB Joshua is supporting the Eagles underground? what underground?

abeg, if he likes, let him play the violin too, my own be say make dem bring this cup to Nigeria. Is that too much to ask for?
Ask Jason Derulo
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by EmmyDe25(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
ItsModella: mschew!! so because he plays piano for TB Joshua, that's why he has to shout his name everywhere. Which one is TB Joshua is supporting the Eagles underground? what underground?

abeg, if he likes, let him play the violin too, my own be say make dem bring this cup to Nigeria. Is that too much to ask for?
Ask Jason Derulo. Abi if u ask me, na who i go ask.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv by Rossikk(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
I JUST WISH ALL THESE FOOLS WILL LEAVE GOD AND PASTORS OUT OF FOOTBALL.

BUT I GUESS THEY'RE JUST TOO STUP.ID TO DO THAT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Coaches In The Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) / Tokyo2020 Female Basketball: Nigeria Loses 62 -87 To France / American Football Is Better Than Soccer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.