Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Must Read For Car Buyers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Must Read For Car Buyers (1185 Views)

List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers / Real Car Buyers Love HP 2170p Elite Book Core i7-It's HP top of the range! / Cotonou Car Buyers Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read For Car Buyers by Pashim: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2013
Hi all,i saw this car on a car sale web site www./. i called the seller and we agreed at a price.
i then sent my mechanic to go get the car cus am in Lagos and the seller is in Abuja,my mechanic seceded in bringing the car to Lagos
but just a few meters to my house he decided to stop and eat,after eating he decided that the car has been stolen. just yesterday.
too bad,so sad,i dint even get to see the car,my money is also gone. I dont know whom to suspect the mechanic or the seller,will i ever get the car back?
Wat a wicked world,may the person know no peace,may he suffer greater loss.

Re: Must Read For Car Buyers by naikee(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2013
Super Clean Tokunbo Envoy GMC 2005model. This is an extremely clean GMC For sale. In a very good working condition.

* Automatic Transmission
* Alloy Wheels
* Factory AC
* CD Player
* Power foldable mirrors
* Fabric Seats
* Power Door Locks
* Power Windows
* Airbag intact and lots more!

NOTE: Buy a quality car that will serve you for the purpose you bought for and not a car you will end up serving.

Price: N 1 200 000

Interested buyers should contact me.

Phone: 07035557671, 08091835664

E-mail: naike4christ@gmail.com

THE ONLY ISSUE IS THAT THE GMC JEEP IS IN COTONUE AND ANY INTERESTED BUYER WILL PAY N700,000 OR COME ALONG WITH ME TO COTONUE TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR THE CAR AND I WILL BRING IT FOR HIM/HER TO ANYWHERE HE WANTS ME TO BRING IT TO ANY LOCATION HE WANTS IN NIGERIA.

THIS IS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY YOU SHOULD NOT MISS,

THANKS

Re: Must Read For Car Buyers by femmy2010(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2013
Pashim: Hi all,i saw this car on a car sale web site www./. i called the seller and we agreed at a price.
i then sent my mechanic to go get the car cus am in Lagos and the seller is in Abuja,my mechanic seceded in bringing the car to Lagos
but just a few meters to my house he decided to stop and eat,after eating he decided that the car has been stolen. just yesterday.
too bad,so sad,i dint even get to see the car,my money is also gone. I dont know whom to suspect the mechanic or the seller,will i ever get the car back?
Wat a wicked world,may the person know no peace,may he suffer greater loss.

From Abuja nothing happened ,only a few minutes to your abode it was stolen?
Your mechanic is certainly the prime suspect.
I pray God makes it a to be Found for you.
Re: Must Read For Car Buyers by Pashim: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2013
Thanks @femmy2010 its so sad,i feel terrible.
Re: Must Read For Car Buyers by Pashim: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2013
@naikee pls be decent enough to create your own post am trying to share my pain here
Re: Must Read For Car Buyers by chidyke77(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2013
Ur mechanic for sure.
Re: Must Read For Car Buyers by Pashim: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2013
Thx @chidyke77 he is currently in detention but he still has the car keys so i wonder how it was driven away
Re: Must Read For Car Buyers by jaibang(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
sorry for your loss. the world is surely wicked and at times it is difficult to understand certain things. The mechanic sure has its blame, but sometimes, such things do happen, even if you were the one that packed it there. You can post the VIN here for others to be aware also
Re: Must Read For Car Buyers by Pashim: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thx so much @jaibang
Vehicle no. is ES664LSR
chasis no. IHGCD563VA251298....i

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Toyota Carina E 4sale @option Price N390k Ask Me 08024107420 / Numbered Registered EOD Coupe 2 Door FOR SALE / NEW Arrival ! 40HP Yamaha Outboard Engine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.