Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers (3289 Views)

Some Things Car Dealers Do Not Tell Their Prospective Customers. / Naira Gain Against The US Dollar: What Will Happen To Greedy Car Dealers? / How To Identify Fake Car Dealers On Nairaland... Don't Fall For Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers by gabrielmotors: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Am surprised how scammers are trying to turn nairaland to OLx, but never it can't happened, at the rate in which car dealers are multiplying day by day is really amazing

And the worst thing is that scammers are now more than the real car dealers

After reading an ordeal of how a nairalander was scammed of 2.5m by "Inspired_m" who was even an admin of this great forum, i was totally weak

The rate at which dealers who claim they are abroad and willing to ship cars to Nigeria are getting rampant on a daily babsis, it's not really funny, i will urge every buyer here to be very careful who they have a deal with

Am a car dealer based in Benin City, and by the grace of God this is my 16th year in this car business

I have my show room in benin and also in Lagos

IF YOU WISH TO GET CARS FROM REAL DEALERS BASED ABROAD

I've listed below the Usernames of those i've used, tested and also verified

THEY ARE THE BEST DEALERS TO BUY FROM

Fhemmmy Motors

Kings Autos

Kakakibuy

AuctionExport (Export1)

CarXus

USAutoBuy

These are people i've personally paid to ship cars to Nigeria, and none has failed so far

I will implore you to go with these ones who are verified incase you want to buy cars abroad

PLS don't get me wrong, if your name is not stated above, it doesn't mean you are a scam, but like i said earleir, these are the ones i and my team have personally verified

And trust me, i've took it upon myself to fish out more good dealers here, as time goes by, i will be updating this list

For now you are safe to deal with those whose name are listed above, except you want to joke with your money

Don't be a victim of scam, just like the guy who got scammed by Inspired_m

A word they said is enough for the wise

#FightAgainstNairalandScammers#

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers by betandwin8484: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
gabrielmotors:
Am surprised how scammers are trying to turn nairaland to OLx, but never it can't happened, at the rate in which car dealers are multiplying day by day is really amazing

After reading an ordeal of how a nairalander was scammed of 2.5m by "Inspired_m" who was even an admin of this great forum, i was totally weak

The rate at which dealers who claim they are abroad and willing to ship cars to Nigeria are getting rampant on a daily babsis, it's not really funny, i will urge every buyer here to be very careful who they have a deal with

Am a car dealer based in Benin City, and by the grace of God this is my 16th year in this car business

Fhemmmy Motors

Kings Autos

Kakakibuy

AuctionExport (Export1)

CarXus

USAutoBuy

These are people i've personally paid to ship cars to Nigeria, and none has failed so far

I will implore you to go with these ones who are verified incase you want to buy cars abroad

PLS don't get me wrong, if your name is not stated above, it doesn't mean you are a scam, but like i said earleir, these are the ones i and my team have personally verified

And trust me, i've took it upon myself to fish out more good dealers here, as time goes by, i will be updating this list

For now you are safe to deal with those whose name are listed above, except you want to joke with your money

Well done Op, I went through their thread also after this Inspired scandal, And I can say you are right on spot.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers by chinamarket(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
i have used kings auto and fhemmmmy they both are good

2 Likes

Re: List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers by gabrielmotors: 6:13am On Jul 07, 2015
scammers must be flushed out
Re: List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers by gabrielmotors: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2015
LET'S SAY NO TO SCAM
Re: List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers by Fhemmmy: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
We are highly honored to me mentioned on such a list . . . Please note that we are not perfect, but we are always willing to improve so as to serve our customers better . . . .We welcome all criticism

1 Like

Re: List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers by KingsAutos: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:
We are highly honored to me mentioned on such a list . . . Please note that we are not perfect, but we are always willing to improve so as to serve our customers better . . . .We welcome all criticism

Am highly honored too

Like you said, nobody is perfect, we do our best
Re: List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers by betandwin8484: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, Please keep this thread updated so it stays on front page, In this case innocent buyers should know the right dealers to go to.

LET'S SAY NO TO SCAM.
Re: List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers by gabrielmotors: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Don't say you were not warned!

60% of car dealers here are scammers

Listed Below are the trusted and verified dealer

You are safe dealing with them

* Fhemmmy Motors

* Kings Autos

* Kakakibuy

* AuctionExport (Export1)

* CarXus

* USAutoBuy

Don't say you were not told!

1 Like

Re: List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers by kakakibuy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
gabrielmotors:
Don't say you were not warned!

60% of car dealers here are scammers

Listed Below are the trusted and verified dealer

You are safe dealing with them

* Fhemmmy Motors

* Kings Autos

* Kakakibuy

* AuctionExport (Export1)

* CarXus

* USAutoBuy

Don't say you were not told!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. This is a bold and necessary step you have taken. Thank you and May God bless our hustle.
Re: List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers by scribble: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
There are many good car dealers here including

Olanshi

Dollz

Tadeus etc

Too many too count

Don't let one person aka inspired ruin business for all

Also some individuals come here who are nairalanders btw to sell their personal vehicles

1 Like

Re: List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers by calculusx(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
[s]
gabrielmotors:
THEY ARE THE BEST DEALERS TO BUY FROM

Fhemmmy Motors
Kings Autos
Kakakibuy
AuctionExport (Export1)
CarXus
USAutoBuy

[/s]

Tell me how many of you was BOLD enough to make a single comment on that particular thread? Not a single one of you have the balls to condemn what inspired_m did except for few dealers who came out and condemn his act. Even if my Name was mentioned I will still condemn this thread. Let buyer's doo. Their assignment and decide who and who to deal with

MOD:

Chelseabmw

Pastefula

#Recycle Bin

13 Likes

Re: List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers by gabrielmotors: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
calculusx:
[s][/s]

Tell me how many of you was BOLD enough to make a single comment on that particular thread? Not a single one of you have the balls to condemn what inspired_m did except for few dealers who came out and condemn his act. Even if my Name was mentioned I will still condemn this thread. Let buyer's doo. Their assignment and decide who and who to deal with

MOD:

Chelseabmw

Pastefula

#Recycle Bin

I THINK YOU ARE INSANE, IF YOU KNOW HOW TO READ YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY LISTED THOSE I'VE HAD SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTIONS WITH

YOUR GOOD WORK IS SUPPOSE TO SPEAK FOR YOU, NOT BY YOU COMING HERE TO SAY RUBBISH

DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE HAPPY AT WHAT YOUR COLLEAGUE (INSPIRED_M AUTO) DID TO THAT YOUNG MAN?

TRUTH BE SAID, IF YOU @calculusx IS GENUINE YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE SUPPOSED TO COME HERE TO DEFEND YOU

IF YOU ARE NOT A SCAM, WHY WILL YOU GO AGAINST THIS THREAD?

WE REALLY NEED TO TOUCH LIGHT YOU

MEANWHILE, MY TEAM WILL INVESTIGATE YOU SOON, AND IF YOU ARE GENUINE, YOUR NAME WILL BE ADDED AMONGS THE GENUINE ONES LISTED ABOVE

YOU CAN NOT STOP THE FIGHT AGAINST SCAM

GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD YOUNG MAN

4 Likes

Re: List Of Tested And Verified Car Dealers On Nairaland... Warning To Car Buyers by chelseabmw(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
OP if you create nonsense thread like this again, you will be banned for one year.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1)

Sold Sold Sold sold Naija Used 99 Honda Accord Babyboy V6@ 300k. Negotiable / Sold!!! I Have For Sell Honda Accord 2009 # 1.380 / Very Neat Superb /perfect 2015 Mercedes Benz GL450. This car is neat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.