Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) (31026 Views)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws / Yemi Alade Shares "No Make Up" Pictures / Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by profola2be(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
She be like VILLAGE OGBANJE
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by HoleDigga(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ah dont like her blondy hair undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
ledynamite must you spoil my day? I know I refused to give you garri when you came begging last night, but is that a reason to deprive me of happiness for the rest of my life? Is it? I've been having an awesome day, what with completing my exam clearance and all, and this hits me smack-dab in the face. It's not good o, ledynamite, it's not good. Repent!
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by tmlewin13(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
She's jst too ugly without make-up and she luks like a witch..mtchewww#
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by masterpiecer(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
Keneking: Na cigar make her lips be like that....her eyes be like tortoise pickin.

If i suffer any complications due to excessive loling, i must sue nairaland. What is d meaning of d bolded? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by kent28: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
SHE BE JUJU AND WHO FURK FINISH FOR LEFT SIDE PICS
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by lexicon(m): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
Keneking: Na cigar make her lips be like that....her eyes be like tortoise pickin.

lol. u no well
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by pwettytemmy(f): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
SMH. Nairaland has seen its better days. This poo is making frontpage
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Ejiekwu1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
This shouldn't have been on Front page at all
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
SimonAndal: ledynamite must you spoil my day? I know I refused to give you garri when you came begging last night, but is that a reason to deprive me of happiness for the rest of my life? Is it? I've been having an awesome day, what with completing my exam clearance
Lols! I beg my bro no vex
!
Ibanga p:
I think u are jobless.
u that have a job and can still linger and waste ur job time to comment!I will tell ur boss to sack you! angry cheesy Fake ass!
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
SHE LOOKS MAJEK FASHEKISH
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Asis(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
Annndd d gossips continue...
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
looks ugly in both pictures! her hair is so yellow! she looks so cheap!
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by skales(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
I wonder how any times dis tonto decay of a girl dey phuck in a week wey make her face wrinkle like dis without make'up
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Sugarbear007(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
she resemble albino wei dem wash angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by mascot87(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
Mamaflex: undecided
tellwisdom:
undecided
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by hollypagan: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
this gal looks good
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by skales(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
grin From one man to another ;d
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by tunapawizzy: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
she dey brush her teeth at all?
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Opoki(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
One day, soon, we will stop having Toto Decay thread making front-page and we will all boastfully say "This is Nairaland".
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by tunapawizzy: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
holly-pagan:
this gal looks good
broda tell me this is a joke
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by obiajurud: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
how dat one take concern us, she is living her life and that should not be our concern.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
Tonto looks gorgeous as always! I hope I go meet am soon grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by ypzilanti: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
Tonto Dike made frontage! Yay!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
So....what's the point of this thread?
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
I think so too
Ibanga p:
I think u are jobless.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
i guess Seun has vowed to make Tonto Popular
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by MARKREN: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
She is as ugly as F**K..... Almost did not recognise her...........
Meeen Women dey try. All that powder & pancake to mask the real thing.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by Mstrsheikh: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
NnekaGirl: She still pretty, but her teeth kinda yellow in the other pic lol!

too much igbo and ciga
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by dasparrow: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
skales: Who's she?
She looks like a romanian sea lion cool

LOL grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) by conyema12(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pls who is tonto dike?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And Diddy Pictured Together / Denzel And Desmond Elliot Celebrate Their Birthday / TerryG Apologizes To Nigerian DJs For Slapping A DJ At Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.