Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (1137 Views)

Start up company Needs A Low Budget Website / How To Build A Strong Team, For Your Start-up... What do you think? / Post Your Nigerian Start Up Dot Com Ventures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
Re: . by rufaai(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
cool Lol you want to buy VoguePay?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
Re: . by Seun(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
Are you doing it to make money or to have fun?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
Re: . by digidragonfly: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hi do you have an email so i can send something to you
Re: . by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
Re: . by rufaai(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
ActiveMan:
Yes, if not all 20% will do me.... grin cheesy wink

Well VoguePay is not seeking funding, or even Eyowo! Both are backed by very lucrative companies. However, you may want to invest in new startups with bright profitable ideas, great team and the comitment to make a success instead.

I think you should ask for startups seeking funding within your budget, then study and have meetings with the bright ones. Then fund them for a stake.

1 Like

Re: . by DualCore1: 2:53am On Feb 08, 2013
ActiveMan:
and for trudigit- consistency of the business is damn encouraging cheesy
TruDigits doesn't need funding, it's been in business long enough to take care of itself and those who took care of it when it was a baby.
Thanks for the interest.

When you say consistency, can you explain this? You can mail it to me or post here.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 08, 2013
Re: . by rufaai(m): 6:26am On Feb 08, 2013
@ActiveMan Not really that a startup has to publicly seek funding before it gets investment. Investement can happen behind the scene (angel investment & seed funding). But like the name implies, it mostly comes from people within the circle of the founders of which if you are in, wouldnt have to come to Nairaland to ask if they need funds!

The bottom line is, most profitable startups already in operation may not seek funding & may also turn down public offers. That you may want to read more about online.

You can already see that as TruDigis has answered, not seeking funding and I'm 99% sure you would get the same answer from VoguePay/Eyowo unless you are an Investment Firm willing to give them $1m. cool

Like I mentioned earlier, you need to look at new ideas and team then give them funding.
Re: . by DualCore1: 6:39am On Feb 08, 2013
ActiveMan:
Consistency means: "the property of holding together and retaining shape." ... this answer the question..
I was expecting an answer as it applies to the business not a definition but thanks still, for your time and answer.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 08, 2013
Re: . by rufaai(m): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2013
@ActiveMan I mentioned 'Team' you can't overlook that of-course, no matter how awesome the idea is. The team matters alot. Look for someone or team with track record and an awesome startup. You gotta do some work though! wink

Often Investment in it's self is a business too! cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2013
rufaai: @ActiveMan I mentioned 'Team' you can't overlook that of-course, no matter how awesome the idea is. The team matters alot. Look for someone or team with track record and an awesome startup. You gotta do some work though! wink

Often Investment in it's self is a business too! cheesy

yes..very true..

But i guess he should name his price Maybe vogue might just be tempted to sell..
Re: . by Seun(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2013
ActiveMan: i am doing to make money oh, considering the amount Voguepay as process for my company, it's a must buy cheesy
The fact that they make money does not mean any of the money will come back to you. smiley

Why do you want to invest in startups and not, say, stocks, bonds, treasury bills, real estate, etc? Do you feel startup investing is more lucrative than the alternatives?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
ActiveMan:

THAT IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR HERE ON NL wink

I CAN NOT NAME ANY PRICE YET, and mind you i am not willing to BUY 100% of the company, 20% will be okay.

ok...good for you...!!

Ok..If it's that goodluck in your search.

Only thing i got is an idea and fair blueprint not up to the point of starting up.
Re: . by Slyr0x: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
I believe I understand what you're looking for.

Visit CcHUB, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria. .

They've got some start-ups needing funding there.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
Re: . by morzook(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: . by adewaleh(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
You re talking abt start ups.
There are businesses u can do with ur money that are lucrative.
I knw sum1 who wants to help me then, but out of his greediness. He wil love high returns of the profit while i'm busy working, instead of working together towards the development of the biz.
I later raise some money my self start and focus on getting to the Top by God's grace. Look for startups u cn buy there ideas. ENTERPRENEURS see WHAT other PEOPLE can't see..

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Particular Difference Between Php's Intval And (int)? / How Can I Buy A .com Domain And Pay Via Bank Payment For My Wapka Site? / Is Anybody Selling A Forum Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.