Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Need Help Identifying A Naija Music Pals. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I Need Help Identifying A Naija Music Pals. (756 Views)

What I Hate Most About Naija Music Videos / Join a naija Online Music Community NOW and get it right with your MUSIC art / Darren Lloyds Studios: Naija's Music Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Identifying A Naija Music Pals. by gimbastar(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
I think it's either mad melon or mountain black, or both of them in the music. But here's a portion of what was said in the music. "Plenty chicks dey for here, plenty shawo dey for here, we no carry go, we no carry go". Pls help me figure the name of the song and artist, it would mean the world to me. Thank You.
Re: I Need Help Identifying A Naija Music Pals. by gimbastar(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Well I finally was able to get the music today... I listened to a song and loved it, 9 years later I was able to identify it as "Sip Easy" ft. Tuface Idibia by Freestyle. I realized I made a mistake in the post by mentioning Danfo Drivers, regardless, thanks for nothing nairalanders.
gimbastar:
I think it's either mad melon or mountain black, or both of them in the music. But here's a portion of what was said in the music. "Plenty chicks dey for here, plenty shawo dey for here, we no carry go, we no carry go". Pls help me figure the name of the song and artist, it would mean the world to me. Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Dope Album/mixtape/single Artworkz! Then Contact Empire Grafixx / Artistes Use Ghost Writers. / Get All This Video Equipment At 50K Naira Now For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.