Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Metropolitan School Of Business And Management Uk-nigeria Campus Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Metropolitan School Of Business And Management Uk-nigeria Campus Recruitment (2809 Views)

ExxonMobil 2016 Global Geoscience Campus Recruitment Programme / Structural Solution UK & Nigeria Recruitment / West Coast University, Panama, Nigeria Campus Is Offering Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metropolitan School Of Business And Management Uk-nigeria Campus Recruitment by Jamieb(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
Metropolitan School of Business
and Management UK, a leading
university based in the UK with a
campus in Nigeria is seeking the
services of dedicated and apt
lecturers and staff to fill the
following positions.
POSITIONS
1. Masters in Strategic Business IT
Lecturer (part time/full time)
2. MBA Lecturer (part time/full time)
3. Marketing Officer (full time)
4. Business Development...
www.vacantposition./2013/02/07/metropolitan-school-of-business-and-managemeny-uk-mass-recruitment-nigeria/
Re: Metropolitan School Of Business And Management Uk-nigeria Campus Recruitment by baba11(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
I doubt if this school exists!The reason is that i have gone to where there address is;i couldn't locate it despite all my efforts to get there.
Re: Metropolitan School Of Business And Management Uk-nigeria Campus Recruitment by JIMIOG: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Of course it does.. Maybe you did not have the full description.
Metropolitan School of Business and Management office is
at 44B Abba Johnson Cresent, Akora Estate, Off Adeniyi Jones Street, Ikeja, Lagos.
Visit the Address or visit www.msbm.edu.ng,
You may drop your contact onlineon http://msbm.org.uk/landing-page/mba-degree-nigeria.php if you want to be contacted directly.

Thanks.. #MetropolitanSchoolOfBiznMgt #MBAclass #MSBMlagos
Re: Metropolitan School Of Business And Management Uk-nigeria Campus Recruitment by Nobody: 5:07am On May 01, 2019
[quote author=baba11 post=17404825]I doubt if this school exists!The reason is that i have gone to where there address is;i couldn't locate it despite all my efforts to get there

Where is your location? The school is exiting and they are very good.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Ongoing GE Nigeria Recruitment 2017 / New Vacancies At Tank And Tummy Eatery. / 2017 Npower N-health Applicants That Have Successfully​ Written Their Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.