Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735740 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Niyi12arsenal(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2013
Nazi...u are simply awesome..keep the good work going.patiently waiting for ur next updates.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Tunapa9ja: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
THE END.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ginajet(f): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Thank God am through ending diz trend........... Mazi Weldon..... off d records am from Ogori/Magongo L.G.E.A!!!!!!! was glad wen u mentioned it.... God bless u
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Mimisboygreat: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2013
Choi!maza even my pastor dy follow this thread afta preaching against reading sexual books.kip it up big bros u've got a nice talent#peace#Choi!maza even my pastor dy follow this thread afta preaching against reading sexual books.kip it up big bros u've got a nice talent#peace#Choi!maza even my pastor dy follow this thread afta preaching against reading sexual books.kip it up big bros u've got a nice talent#peace#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Mimisboygreat: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
phapi: mazi to be candid,u such a gud writer i must confess av never followd a thread dis far on NL,u jst made NL a favorite web for mi,imagine mi staying off twittter jst to complete dis thread.........
I learnt much right from d part 1,d codes and d smartness in d part 1 and in d part 2 woawh u killed d storyline
thumbs up foe d middle finger theory it worth practising in real life
but to b frank u really needed to b frnds wif d ugly one,i guess u would had f.u.c.kd alot but due to d lack of a comfortable venue u lost most of d Zap.able chances, mS enoh should b now regreshing from her last tideious Bleep:p

PLS U JST HAVE TO CUM and finsh wat u startd ASAP
abeg o
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by decrox199(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
MAZI!!!!I finished reading this piece in less than 3days...likewise d diary of a sex addict..you made me love literature!you're GOOD!!Thanks for the free entertainment..U'r d Best!x
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
decrox199: MAZI!!!!I finished reading this piece in less than 3days...likewise d diary of a sex addict..you made me love literature!you're GOOD!!Thanks for the free entertainment..U'r d Best!x

You're welcome. I'm glad you had a nice time.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You're welcome. I'm glad you had a nice time.

Mazi what's up, being a while I saw you in Dland.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
teeo:

Mazi what's up, being a while I saw you in Dland.

Chairman! I've been kind of occupied; hope you're having a nice time. How's madam caracta?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Chairman! I've been kind of occupied; hope you're having a nice time. How's madam caracta?

she is fine Bro
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
v been glued to dis thread fr d past three days, only fr mazi to stop halfway...mayb his subscription is exhausted...manage dis 32gig...n continue asap, u hear me...ASUU is stil on strike, m stil jobles fr d mean tym
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Les: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
Since this thread started, this is my first time of commenting. Nice work mazi, If not for one thing, I would have wired something into your account but I will be following you sha.
now I have a question, so you mean to tell me that after your sexcapedies and stench immoralities, you ended up with a decent babe? Adonbilivit..
undecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Michelle55: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2013
Mazi, good morning!!!! the Addax petroleum u mentioned is it the one in Lagos or at where? because one is located at my place
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2013
Michelle55: Mazi, good morning!!!! the Addax petroleum u mentioned is it the one in Lagos or at where? because one is located at my place

You mean there's an Addax inside your house? cheesy

Yea, Lagos of course.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Michelle55: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You mean there's an Addax inside your house? cheesy

Yea, Lagos of course.
Mazi. abeg talk better joor cheesy smiley, the one in lagos is just the office we give our daily report to because lagos own don't drill oil,we do!!!!!! so we have the upper hand in Oguta in imo state grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2013
Michelle55:
Mazi. abeg talk better joor cheesy smiley, the one in lagos is just the office we give our daily report to because lagos own don't drill oil,we do!!!!!! so we have the upper hand in Oguta in imo state grin grin

Funny! Lagos is the administrative headquarters where all recruitment takes place. Then the recruits are sent to the various fields. That's the reason you send your report to Lagos.

How's oguta and that canal you guys call lake?

cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Michelle55: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Funny! Lagos is the administrative headquarters where all recruitment takes place. Then the recruits are sent to the various fields. That's the reason you send your report to Lagos.

How's oguta and that canal you guys call lake?

cheesy
Mazi,akuko gi gba boot ohhh grin grin.......... its a lake and not a canal sha!!!!! u are just being jealous cos u no get lake for ur place cool cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Michelle55:
Mazi,akuko gi gba boot ohhh grin grin.......... its a lake and not a canal sha!!!!! u are just being jealous cos u no get lake for ur place cool cool

When a lake turns to a breeding ground for mosquitoes and reptiles; its no longer a lake, but a canal.

Ihotara ihe m na ekwu?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Michelle55: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

When a lake turns to a breeding ground for mosquitoes and reptiles; its no longer a lake, but a canal.

Ihotara ihe m na ekwu?
Mazi, biko rapum aka oh
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by PeterPaulC(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2013
Good trend, It was as if the story will disappear if I left it for one minute....

So glad I read till the end.

@Mazi u are soooooo good, a flashback on Camp activities when I served, I couldn't help buh relate it to wђɑ̤̈̊t we had then. I couldn't help buh conclude dat all na the same........ Jisie Ike Nwanne m.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2013
Michelle55:
Mazi, biko rapum aka oh

Lol. Nnoema m Michelle, kedu aha igbo gi?

Peter Paul C: Jisie Ike Nwanne m.

Udo di.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2013
Smh... Mazi will never change.

Congrats on the Award. cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Michelle55: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Lol. Nnoema m Michelle, kedu aha igbo gi?

Udo di.
Adaora.. gini ki i ji aha igbo m eme? wink wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Michelle55:
Adaora.. gini ki i ji aha igbo m eme? wink wink

Adaora m. Aha bekee gi na enye m nsogbu na iguputa. Aha igbo gi di uto; Ada-di-ora.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2013
Br3nd4: Smh... Mazi will never change.

Congrats on the Award. cool

Lol. Longest time; and thanks.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Yemlizzy(f): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Though iam new here on NL and have managed to criss-cross some write-ups here i must say you are good and skilled in expressing and revealing your characters through the plot and all other essential features of a prose fiction........Thumbs up guy!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by princesa(f): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
hmm...umu mmadu ka na bia eba, mana odikwa ka ibo ka ha na su, ka mu wa sukwa nu nke mu, mazi omenuko, igwe ndi... lipsrsealed Dalu na ji si ike. tongue

#clears throat at the change of topic#

for your very left mind cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by 360prince(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
princesa: hmm...umu mmadu ka na bia eba, mana odikwa ka ibo ka ha na su, ka mu wa sukwa nu nke mu, mazi omenuko, igwe ndi... lipsrsealed Dalu na ji si ike. tongue

. Hops... Princesa are you insulting the oga of all yeyebrity?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by 360prince(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mimisboygreat: Choi!maza even my pastor dy follow this thread afta preaching against reading sexual books.kip it up big bros u've got a nice talent#peace#Choi!maza even my pastor dy follow this thread afta preaching against reading sexual books.kip it up big bros u've got a nice talent#peace#Choi!maza even my pastor dy follow this thread afta preaching against reading sexual books.kip it up big bros u've got a nice talent#peace#
. Menn.. Mind was worst than your. I read maxi story with my fellow choir sister. I nearly sleep with her. But apart from that i got wet after reading all through.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
princesa:

Sadist!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
360prince: . Menn.. Mind was worst than your. I read maxi story with my fellow choir sister. I nearly sleep with her. But apart from that i got wet after reading all through.

Nearly Your choir sister must be thinking you're one 'jew-man' like that.

You no try; at all!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by 360prince(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Nearly Your choir sister must be thinking you're one 'jew-man' like that.

You no try; at all!
. Maxi make i tell you one thing. Na because of your story make me login nairaland oh. But to show say your story de make ppl sexually excited thats why i nearly slept with her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.