Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735023 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by temi4fash(m): 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
Dis guy is makin me hate sunday
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
gluv01:

Very much welcome...I am the usher and I'll show you to your seat, come with me madame cheesy
U dis gluv? Who made u usher?
Anyway direct Sijo to my table to pick her ticket cos i'm d cashier. Then let Larry be her companion.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Oh and er, b4 I forget...one more update please?

Pretty pleasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee?? wink cheesy

Trust me, if I upload more today, you will still ask for more this night.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Redmosquito(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
gabialonso: [Redmosquito]
[GOd save ur soul! Amen! :
wetin u dey find ere.. abi ere be lyk nyt virge 4ur eye or re u a learner* in olamide's voice*

I am a vessel of light, I see no evil nor do no evil.
But If Mazi fails to update sharp sharp, I'll do some strange evil on his skull
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
avicky:
Ah bon! Quant a moi, j' étudie la langue française/anglaise à l'université ici. Enchanter encore.

Grande .... merveilleux!!! .. Mazi devient un peu tendu avec notre langue, pense que nous disons quelque chose de différent au sujet de son histoire. lol cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
Redmosquito: *tiptoes into thread*
*Sees yansh and boobs*
**Runs out and comes back with a small chair quietly**
I want to preach the word of God to you, finish the story first and I will tell u about Jesus! sad
grin grin grin grin

MAy God help you grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
avicky:
Je ne parle pas welsh. Je ne comprends pas du tout.
Quel est le pays qui parler welsh?

lol ... Grande-bretagne ... Il ya des langues différentes en Ecosse et en Irlande du Nord. Mais parler le gallois au Pays de Galles
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
gluv01:

Grande .... merveilleux!!! .. Mazi devient un peu tendu avec notre langue, pense que nous disons quelque chose de différent au sujet de son histoire. lol cheesy

I saw Grand! I saw marvelous, then I saw Mazi. I don't need to see the rest to know the meaning.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by movmentish(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
Redmosquito: *tiptoes into thread*
*Sees yansh and boobs*
**Runs out and comes back with a small chair quietly**
I want to preach the word of God to you, finish the story first and I will tell u about Jesus! sad
grin grin grin grin
It has happened oh!!!!
Mazi has corrupted my friend for me oh
All hope has been lost now

Update one more abeg,since 2mao na sinday
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
What section is this biko?
*sprinkles holy water on thread*
Cuddlemii!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gabialonso(m): 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
jxt because dis thread is trending ryt nw on NL dos nt mean its an invitation 2all and sundry....be carefull ere
brokoto: What section is this biko?
*sprinkles holy water on thread*
Cuddlemii!
jxt because dis thread is trending ryt nw on NL dos nt mean its an invitation 2all and sundry....be carefull ere
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Redmosquito(m): 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
movmentish:
It has happened oh!!!!
Mazi has corrupted my friend for me oh
All hope has been lost now

Update one more abeg,since 2mao na sinday

God help ur soul
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gabialonso(m): 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
Redmosquito:

God help ur soul
....Amen o
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
This thread is trending right now!!!! Actually number one on Nl trending chart!!!
I'm gonna celebrate...

#...popping champagne and eyeing that hot steamy (un-edited) episode on my laptop...#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sijo01(f): 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Although you are backing me, I still know you're beautiful:
Those dark skin only reflect beauty on the inside:
A true african woman;
I can still see the long legs;
The hips still swerve in style,
Although you are backing me;
I still feel your swag;
Those white top and blue jean could only fit a pure breed;
The hair style is an epitome of African beauty;
Its still your back;
It has you ar'se'
It shows your taste;
You're still the beauty you are.

---------valentine poem from mazi to sijo grin

O'yell.....now I see why Cassy fell for you yakata......... U wan brain wash me, bah, e nor go work.
Buh wait o, d poem make sense. My first val gift. Thanks a bunch!

Just try and update aliru tonight, biko, even if its just 2lines.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Trust me, if I upload more today, you will still ask for more this night.

No, I won't. cheesy

Mazi_Omenuko: This thread is trending right now!!!! Actually number one on Nl trending chart!!!
I'm gonna celebrate...

#...popping champagne and eyeing that hot steamy (un-edited) episode on my laptop...#

Why're you doing this na?

See, Efe dey ask you nicely...very nicely for just 1 small update na!

Now stop shakara-ing jare... smiley cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by heed101(m): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
*in slow voice* M a z i, this your approach to relationship would surely work for me in getting my target ( dami and the other girl). I wld give u feedback to actually tell you if it works. Lesson learnt
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sijo01:

O'yell.....now I see why Cassy fell for you yakata......... U wan brain wash me, bah, e nor go work.
Buh wait o, d poem make sense. My first val gift. Thanks a bunch!

Just try and update aliru tonight, biko, even if its just 2lines.

Choi!! Nna, you even desperate pass moi sef...

Oya Mazi, come n do your thing baby... wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
Adventure with casey 9..link available soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gabialonso(m): 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: This thread is trending right now!!!! Actually number one on Nl trending chart!!!
I'm gonna celebrate...

all thanks 2me 4kipin up d spirit...lol
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 12:01am On Feb 10, 2013
If anyone pleads for another single line of update again tonight, I will. . .

Redmoss should come handy now with a set of whatever it is you guys use in tearing open a cadaver!!!

Goodnight y'all. . .

We'll continue after the holy day.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: If anyone pleads for another single line of update again tonight, I will. . .

Redmoss should come handy now with a set of whatever it is you guys use in tearing open a cadaver!!!

Goodnight y'all. . .

grin grin grin

Nah, you're okay and free to go now.

Thanks for the updates, Mazi and enjoy your weekend (well, what's left of it sha...) cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2013
gabialonso: jxt because dis thread is trending ryt nw on NL dos nt mean its an invitation 2all and sundry....be carefull erejxt because dis thread is trending ryt nw on NL dos nt mean its an invitation 2all and sundry....be carefull ere
warris this? A veiled threat? Are you high? And what makes you think I'm here because its trending? Psssst! Park well ok?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 10, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: If anyone pleads for another single line of update again tonight, I will. . .

Goodnight y'all. . .

I knew my instincts were right when it told me to follow you from the detection thread. See confirmed NL BF! Chai!!!
*thinking aloud* Lucan needs a spouse...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gabialonso(m): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2013
brokoto: I knew my instincts were right when it told me to follow you from the detection thread. See confirmed NL BF! Chai!!!
*thinking aloud* Lucan needs a spouse...
Hello.!!!!.....We don't do dat ere....is dat why you re ere?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Redmosquito(m): 12:19am On Feb 10, 2013

now I can have ermmm...."beautiful dreams"

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 12:55am On Feb 10, 2013
Sijo01:

Baby forget about am , na me dey pay for him subscription.
Anything you wan for this val , just text me , I go buy am keep so that you come pick am on val day
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by movmentish(m): 1:20am On Feb 10, 2013
Igwe I of NL BF mazi I hail thee......

Men so 2mao I no go do errm errm dat vaseline tin read update

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Connoisseur(m): 3:02am On Feb 10, 2013
Gud work, imagine been awake cos of this thread.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 10, 2013
Connoisseur: Gud work, imagine been awake cos of this thread.

grin grin grin grin...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by laykhorn(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: If anyone pleads for another single line of update again tonight, I will. ..

I want more!!!
Do u have to be leave us in the heat through-out Sundays? U no dey finish service until Monday 4 ur own church ni... Abegi! Update
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2013
laykhorn:
I want more!!!
Do u have to be leave us in the heat through-out Sundays? U no dey finish service until Monday 4 ur own church ni... Abegi! Update

**SMH***

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.