Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

"First To Comment" Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "First To Comment" Nairalanders. (587 Views)

How To Make Front Page, Be First To Comment On Nairaland! / Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment / Why Do People Write First To Comment On Every New Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"First To Comment" Nairalanders. by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 08, 2013
Good day peeps... Just wondering why some nairalanders started this 'first to comment' thing on nairaland. I wonder if they are being awarded for that or they are just being babyish in the public about the whole thing. I solemnly consider that phrase as very childish, annoying and higly insensitive as some folks don't really know if they are actually the first to comment or not. They just ignorantly say that. Peeps, I don't know if you understand what I'm trying to say but I think the "First to comment" thing is getting out of hand now. No offence attached please. Just thinking aloud... Thanks.
Re: "First To Comment" Nairalanders. by Mynd44: 6:15am On Feb 08, 2013
Wrong section dude
Re: "First To Comment" Nairalanders. by bendazum: 6:35am On Feb 08, 2013
Mynd_44: Wrong section dude

Tell him the appropriate section then.
Re: "First To Comment" Nairalanders. by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 08, 2013
I stint mostly on romance section and if not where would I have posted it?
Re: "First To Comment" Nairalanders. by JMystique(m): 7:44am On Feb 08, 2013
Why don't you focus on whatever u came to do on nairaland and leave what's apropri8 and what's not to seun and co. 5th or 6th to comment by d way#nt sure#
Re: "First To Comment" Nairalanders. by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 09, 2013
@ OP
We just like to state the obvious and also alert other posters about our achievements. Some of us also like to annoy the serious minded folks of Nairaland who see any non-traditional comment as an aberration to the status quo; so if you find it childish or annoying, then we have achieved our goal.

By the way, 6th to comment.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Make Nairaland Front Page / Do Mad People Share Any Common Right In The Society? / Rhapsody On The Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.