Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Bible Facts About Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Facts About Hell (735 Views)

Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell / Why Has Preaching About Hell Reduced In Churches? / The Wrath Of God: Discussion About Hell - Strictly Christians Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Facts About Hell by highyo: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2013
After reading the following Bible passages testifying about the existing of hell and yet you don’t believe in it, then I pray that God himself will reveal the truth to you

Compare this with all what I have being posting and see if they were not written in the bible as a back-up

Some Christians have said, "Oh a Christian can't leave his body." But that's not true,
In 2 Corinthians 12:2, when Paul was caught up into the third Heaven, He said, "whether in the body, or out of the body I do not know." So if he didn't know that must mean it's possible. And also he said in verse 1 that it was a vision, so I believe this comes under the classification of a vision

Deuteronomy 32:22-24. For a fire is kindled in My anger, And shall burn to the lowest Hell; It shall consume the earth with her increase, And set on fire the foundations of the mountains.
'I will heap disasters on them; I will spend My arrows on them.
They shall be wasted with hunger, Devoured by pestilence and bitter destruction; I will also send against them the teeth of beasts, With the poison of serpents of the dust.

IN HELL THERE ARE TEETH OF BEASTS UPON YOU.
2 Samuel 22:6 states: The sorrows of Hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;
And in Micah 3:2 there is an interesting scripture where the Philistines, who hate the Israelites says: You who hate good and love evil; Who strip the skin from My people, And the flesh
from their bones; That was what they did to the Jewish people. That was in the natural, but where did they get that idea from? That comes from Hell. That is what the Demons do, and the mercy? There is only
mercy in Heaven. Mercy comes from God, and the devil has no knowledge of any kind of mercy, he is totally against that.

MERCY AND FAITHFULNESS
Psalms 36:5 , "Your mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds."
It is defiantly not in Hell. And in Psalms 74:20 it says: Have respect to the covenant; For the dark places of the earth are full of the haunts of cruelty.
It is just a cruel, miserable, horrible place that you have to endure.
You have to endure all these things. God has made mankind the highest form of creation, and these demons are the lowest form of creation. As men we work hard to get ahead in life, we better ourselves, we study.

YOUR LIFE IS RUN BY DEMONS IN HELL
But in Hell, your life is run by demons. These creatures have a zero IQ, absolute ignorant creatures. All they know is hatred for God, hatred for you and torture. And they run your life, and you can't do anything about it.

SENSES IN HELL
Another thing this scripture revealed to me was we knew there was a great gulf fixed between them, in Hell; between Paradise and Hades. And the rich man saw Abraham far off. In the natural, how
could he recognize Lazarus and Abraham? First of all he never met Abraham and then to see someone that far away, you wouldn't really know who they were. But there are just certain things you
know in Hell. Sleeping in Hell
YOU'RE THIRSTY, YOU'RE HUNGRY,
and you're exhausted. You don't get to sleep in Hell either. You need sleep just as you do now. Your body needs sleep. Rev 14:11 says, And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night.
You never get to sleep. You can imagine how that is, never sleeping. Regarding the water, in Zechariah 9:11, I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water.

HOPE OF HELL
we've never experienced a totally hopeless situation. In Isaiah 38:18 it says, "Those who go
down to the pit cannot hope for Your truth." No hope, and the truth is Jesus. He is the truth.

ANIMALS IN HELL
Jude 1:6 says, "And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the
great day;" There were giant spiders, huge spiders this big. (5 feet tall) Rats, snakes and worms, because the Bible talks about worms that cover thee (Isaiah 14:11).

WHERE IS HELL?
Numbers 16:32 says, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, with their households and all the men with Korah, with all their goods.
That's were Hell is right now. Later Hell and Death will be cast into the Lake of Fire and then cast into Outer Darkness. That's after Judgment Day, but right now it is in the earth.

DRYNESS OF HELL
Dry. There is no water in Hell, at all, no water. There's no humidity in the air and no water of any kind. It is so dry; you are desperate for a drop of water, just one. Just like the scripture says in Luke 16:23-
24, And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. "Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.'
Abraham said, "Son remember", and then he went on to talk about his brothers. He wanted him to just dip the tip of his finger in water, just to get one drop. That would have been precious, one drop, but
you never, ever get a drop. It's hard to imaging how dry your mouth is. If you can imagine doing a marathon run through Death Valley and having cotton in your mouth and staying there for days, and it
just continues like that, just dry, absolute, desperate for a drop of water.

unclothedness OF HELL
You are also naked in Hell. It is just another thing to have to endure. Shame! In Ezekiel 32:24 it talks about shame in the pit: There is Elam and all her multitude, all around her grave, all of them
slain, fallen by the sword, who have gone down uncircumcised to the lower parts of the earth, who caused their terror in the land of the living; Now they bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit.
And in Job 26:6, Sheol is naked before Him, and Destruction has no covering.
That means God can see into Hell, so it is observable to Him. But also you are naked in Hell, just another thing you have to go through.

PEACE OF HELL
You can’t get away from the screams and to get out of there. It's like when you want to go home at night, when you had a rough day, you just want peace of mind. But there you endured all the screaming and all the torment. And you never ever get away from it, ever. In Isaiah 57:21 it says: "There is no peace," Says my God, "for the wicked."

HEAT OF HELL
Deuteronomy 32:24, They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of
the dust.
Jude 1:7, as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example,
suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Psalm 11:6 , Upon the wicked He will rain coals; Fire and brimstone and a burning wind shall be the portion of their cup. That's what is going on in Hell, it is so hot. All these things should
kill you, but you don't die! You had to keep enduring all these things.

Ezekiel 32:24, There is Elam and all her multitude, All around her grave, All of them slain, fallen by the sword, Who have gone down uncircumcised to the lower parts of the earth, Who
caused their terror in the land of the living; Now they bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit.
On and on it goes. That was a horrible thing, to have your life run by these creatures, that have no mercy for you whatsoever.

NO LIFE IN HELL
Deuteronomy 29:23, The whole land is brimstone, salt, and burning; it is not sown, nor does it bear, nor does any grass grow there, like the overthrow of Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim, which the LORD overthrew in His anger and His wrath.
There is no life whatsoever in Hell. It is so strange to be in a world where there is no life. Here we enjoy trees and fresh air, but there it is absolutely all dead.

THE DARKNESS OF HELL

You have laid me in the lowest pit, In darkness, in the depths. Revelation 16:10 , Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain.
Jude 1:13, Raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.
And there is a darkness which may be felt, as shown in Exodus 10:21, Then the LORD said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand toward the sky so that darkness will spread over Egyptdarkness
that can be felt." You can feel this darkness.

FEAR OF HELL
Isaiah 24:17 it says: Fear and the pit and the snare are upon you, O inhabitant of the earth. And it shall be that he who flees from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit, and he who comes
up from the midst of the pit shall be caught in the snare; for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth are shaken.

In Job 18:14 it says that the wicked ways of a man, a persons who rejects the Lord: He is torn from the
security of his tent and marched off to the king of terrors. The devil is certainly the King of terrors.

Job 7:14 it says, "thou scarest me with dreams and terrifieth me with visions." So this is definitely what the Lord did, terrified people through a vision.

Jonah had experienced Hell. In Jonah 2:2 it says, "in Hell he cried out." And In Jonah 2:6 it says, "the earth with her bars was about me forever, yet thou has brought up my life from corruption." So at
least there was somebody in the Bible that experienced Hell, Jonah.

In Isaiah 24:22 it says: "And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison."
Proverbs 7:27 "they shall go down to Hell in the chambers of death"
By "Chambers" it means rooms. So part of Hell has prisons cells, chambers, pits of fire, and big areas of fire, so in hell you will be in a prison cell

There is no life in Hell. And there is no water in Hell. In Isaiah 14:9-10 it says, Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. All they shall speak and
say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? Art thou become like unto us?
Psalms 88:4 , I am counted with those who go down to the pit; I am like a man who has no strength,

1 Like

Re: Bible Facts About Hell by frank317: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2013
U self, u too like this hell. I have a feeling ur bed has already been prepared there for u.

If I am permissioned to psyic eveluate u, I would say the fear of hell is what led to ur repentance, that's why u see vision abd dreams of hell. U are so terrified of it that u read it, dream it, and live it. U have become both neurotic and psychotic and it has taken over ur whole emotions that u can now visualize it.
U don't realize bt u have gone crazy, u need help.
Re: Bible Facts About Hell by advocate666: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2013
We are waiting for all you lot fake christians and muslims. We will do roast barbecue with you. Our long forks are ready.
Re: Bible Facts About Hell by God2man(m): 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
advocate666: We are waiting for all you lot fake christians and muslims. We will do roast barbecue with you. Our long forks are ready.

This is a confirmation that hell is real. Advocate666 is confirming the reality of hell.

1 Like

Re: Bible Facts About Hell by Jeel: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hell is real no doubt but it is not for any one who is born again

(1) (Reply)

Court Changed Her Baby's Name From Messiah To Martin / Church For Nonbelievers / Free From Indwelling Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.