Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! (7020 Views)

Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Dazzles In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Miss Nigeria 2011 Is Feyijimi Sodipo / Meet The 2011 Miss Nigeria Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by Dyt(f): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
stankezzy: if u see any of these girls u just mentioned physically u will vomite,i happen to know some of them.do nt mind their names they hide behind the screen.

Lmao
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by Achirijohn(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
Pls names all nigeria universities that cima(nigeria) foundation & intermediate certificate,for direct entry to 200 or 300level
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by Jeflox: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
we don know d winner already...na Anambra girl go win am. Anambra kwenu!!!!
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by Mrajonder(m): 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
MY GAL IX AWT FOR THE SHOW
Get more jokes,fun tipz success tipz,prayerz nd lotx more by jst liking dz page on facebook..
www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-fun-zone/12517565431681
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by FXKing2012(m): 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
There is no need to search, Becacia.Barbie is the most beautiful Nigerian girl. You need to see her in person to know what I'm talking about.
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 10, 2013
FXKing2012: There is no need to search, Becacia.Barbie is the most beautiful Nigerian girl. You need to see her in person to know what I'm talking about.

This comment deserves 100 LIKES. cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by FXKing2012(m): 12:36am On Feb 10, 2013
CFCfan:

This comment deserves 100 LIKES. cool
GBAM
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 10, 2013
stankezzy: if u see any of these girls u just mentioned physically u will vomite,i happen to know some of them.do nt mind their names they hide behind the screen.
cool
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 10, 2013
I will also add Idowuogbo, Vivian chinaza, vivacious vivi, caracta and ijebabe to the list (All Nairalanders) cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 10, 2013
valerie25: ok,bt am waitin for d audition for miss ikenga. tongue

Which one is Miss Ikenga? Women don dey get ikenga?

Nawa o, una don collect trouser from us, nah ikenga u want now. Am watching...
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 10, 2013
akigbemaru: Disclaimer: no Igbo idiotic usurpers to represent any of the Yoruba states including Kwara state. We wish you well Igbo girls because charity begins at home. No vacant this time, your carpet grabbers contested in 6 out of seven Yoruba stronghold in 2012 and with Keshi nepotism and favoralism in eagles. We are now at alerts!

I will need a translator to comprehend your verbosity intoto.
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 10, 2013

I think i know what you mean, some are 3ft tall but computer changes things...

Some get big head like Banky W but electronics photogenism does wonders...

Dont buy a product online until tested and trusted face2face.
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by valerie25(f): 6:15am On Feb 10, 2013
okpara ugo:

Which one is Miss Ikenga? Women don dey get ikenga?

Nawa o, una don collect trouser from us, nah ikenga u want now. Am watching...
miss ikenga is an imo state beauty pageant,i no knw bt na d name of d pageant,as for collecting ikenga,i tink i wl direct d question to d organizers.
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by achi4u(m): 6:30am On Feb 10, 2013
hahahahagringringrin they said said "beauty pagiant"cheesy
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by FXKing2012(m): 6:30am On Feb 10, 2013
FXKing2012: There is no need to search, Becacia.Barbie is the most beautiful Nigerian girl. You need to see her in person to know what I'm talking about.
GBAM!
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2013
okpara ugo:

I think i know what you mean, some are 3ft tall but computer changes things...

Some get big head like Banky W but electronics photogenism does wonders...

Dont buy a product online until tested and trusted face2face.

Bros, u wicked no be small grin grin
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by Harmonyemerald(f): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
Make virginity a criterion n all d girls are unworthy.

huge lie, some girls but not all
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by annastacie: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2013
hmmm congratulation to them
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
Lmao!
Re: Miss Nigeria: The Search Begins! by redcliff: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2013

lolz. una don hookup already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine / Step By Step Process On How To Cut Free Fitted A Shape Gown / Buy Your Quality Human Hairs, Blended Hairs, Luxury Hairs (Bone Straight Hairs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.