Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Marriage Proposal - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Marriage Proposal (1668 Views)

Naija Jokes – Marriage Proposal 101 / My Marriage Proposal (here Comes Bribe) / Marriage Proposal Goes Wrong At Ucla Basketball Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal by oscarwodo(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2006
A man really loved a woman, but he was just too shy to propose to her. Now he was up in his years and neither of them had ever been married. Of course, they dated about once a week for the past six years, but he was so timid he just never got around to suggesting marriage much less living together.

But one day, he became determined to ask her the question. So he calls her on the phone, "June."

"Yes, this is June."

"Will you marry me?"

"Of course I will! Who's this?"
Re: Marriage Proposal by spikelord(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2006
WHO IS THIS thatz weird
Re: Marriage Proposal by diddy4(m): 1:57am On May 03, 2006
WHO IS THIS? thats fu*ked up really bad.

(1) (Reply)

Disaster Rocks The Bird's Kingdom / Rules For College Roommates / The 3 Drunkards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.