Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,542 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? (38174 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by venorite(m): 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: shei u see hw it hurts wen smeone rubbishes u, and u were der spewing thrash abt me yestanite,.... If u dnt hve d facts cant u jst shut up,.... PHARISEES OF OUR GENERATION
First of all to start with, i didn't ask anybody to send me his or her email and 2nd I don't ask for any monetary incentive to give out anything.we are two different pple bro,so don't try to connect me with anything ur doing.if u can't give it out for free den go ahead and continue asking moni for sometin u probably learnt free
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by shanberry(f): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
SoMonth (1200)
CoMonth (1400)

The only difference btw the two is for BB users whereby SoMonth Users don't have access to Instant Email Receiving and Instant Messaging Chat like Yaho Messenger..

CoMonth is Useful for BB users in the sense that You can Receive Emails Instantly on Yo BB and also activate Instant Messaging..

For PC users using GLO BIS, It makes no Difference.. 3GB for Both of em..

Preferably Use SoMonth cuz its Cheaper..

Enjoy..

2 Likes

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Theloveth(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
venorite:
Oga nobody said anybody should drop any email, they are doing it at the own intuition.pls always say wat u know and avoid saying wat u don't know
Veno ao va? U get anything different from d oda guy?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Hotdiamond(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
venorite:
First of all to start with, i didn't ask anybody to send me his or her email and 2nd I don't ask for any monetary incentive to give out anything.we are two different pple bro,so don't try to connect me with anything ur doing.if u can't give it out for free den go ahead and continue asking moni for sometin u probably learnt free
Abeg no fight Na. See Wetin Ah dn cause. I no like Wahla o.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by venorite(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hotdiamond: Abeg no fight Na. See Wetin Ah dn cause. I no like Wahla o.
Broa I no fight ooo, just that some peeps have prob with choice of words....I don't blame him sha, not his fault
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by venorite(m): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
Theloveth: Veno ao va? U get anything different from d oda guy?
Notin my broda, just one mtn ish like dat wey I Neva try...have u tried d airtel ish
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Theloveth(m): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2013
venorite:
Notin my broda, just one mtn ish like dat wey I Neva try...have u tried d airtel ish
Nah not yet....am on glo weekly ish
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by luluosas(m): 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
Whoopie: Thanks for your contribution @ Luluosas. I guess I have to press harder in order to sort this out. One more thing pls. What is the difference between comonth @N1,400 and somonth @ N1.200. From what you wrote up there, it seems I've been wasting money doing comonth when the latter can very well serve the same purpose.
As per using these BB plans on non BB devices, it make better sense to buy the Somonth plan because, there is absolutely difference here as both gives 3GB data volume, but Somonth with a cheaper subscription amount. The difference between Somonth and Comonth plans are only noticed when using them on a BB phone, as there are some restrictions on the sites you can visit and some service you cannot access on the Somonth, but are available on the Comonth. Thank you.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by cyrielo(m): 12:08am On Feb 10, 2013
some one pls answer naw.. does etisalat bis work on Android pho e please
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Hotdiamond(m): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2013
cyrielo: some one pls answer naw.. does etisalat bis work on Android pho e please
i don't think So.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Hotdiamond(m): 12:46am On Feb 10, 2013
please do not post emails here
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by KingAyo300: 2:55am On Feb 10, 2013
O2-UK (unlimited data £20 a month)
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by PrinceLat(m): 7:15am On Feb 10, 2013
shanberry: Airtel BIS..

MTN BIS..

This works with a VPN and its Unlimited.. A VPN costs #500 and gives u access to streaming online and downloading Heavy Data..

NB:: this is for PC users..
Mobile Users can always go to their connectivity settings and input those APN of a Thing.. It'll definitely work as long as u use the right settings.. Be it Android, Nokia or any Phone..
Enjoy..

Please whats the name of this vpn and how do i purchase it
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by chopsyray(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2013
fittty: Glo BIS complete. 3Gigabyte cost just 1,400naira kpere! grin
Really?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by chopsyray(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2013
PalmTree: Airtel quarterly blackberry plan for just #2800, it does feel very good to browse freely without having to think about BIS for 3 straight months shocked shocked shocked...and guess what? You can also use the plan on your pc. grin

On point man, all the way
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by mikron(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
fittty:

Write a letter to Seun. Include your full name; Mothers maiden name; contact details; scanned copy of Nepa bills with a current passport size photograph and scanned National ID card... And then wait for the next 72hrs
why being so sarcastic? if u dont have anything to say to him wouldn't it be ok for u to shut up?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by 9free(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
Prince Lat:

Please whats the name of this vpn and how do i purchase it
DroidVPN. visit their website for details.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
venorite:
for ur info i paid for wat i hve,... so dnt go abt spoiling smeone's name wen u dnt hve all d facts,.... next time u learn to respect others decisions and nt say wat u dnt knw. thank you
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by puskin: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
angry angry

I do not want to see email addresses in here. There is a PM system on this site, make use of it.
Stop posting/spamming this thread with email addresses.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Ninilowo(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
fittty:

Write a letter to Seun. Include your full name; Mothers maiden name; contact details; scanned copy of Nepa bills with a current passport size photograph and scanned National ID card... And then wait for the next 72hrs
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by luluosas(m): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
You see, this what I was trying to point out here before. Can you imagine the number of posts that have been hidden already as a result of posting email addresses? This is to show that, illegality does not pay.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Angel15(f): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hotdiamon, i jst PM u, kindly send d tweak

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23)

Whatsapp Introduced "Pin Chat" - See Features / How To Identify An Original Power Bank / TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.