Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? (38169 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by luluosas(m): 12:54am On Feb 26, 2013
burkutu:
Guy,why dont you come clean and confess you have a working relationship with that yeye glo.after you'd tricked guys into wasting money subcribing to glo bb plan, you now don't want others to move to something that actually works, airtel 1200 bb plan, instead you try to rubbish the plan and showing your real colours you now advertize another glo product,gbam.
i just did the airtel plan on my samsung.it works on my pc.i can watch any short video without any yeye buffering.infact my peeps would hear the good news.

You think so? Then, you are in a dream land.
Please, analyze the attached speed test results here (Mobile & PC) between Airtel's 3.75G (H) network, against Glo 2.5G (E) network in Yola, Adamawa State and tell me, which network YOU THINK I SHOULD STICK WITH by reason of their performance. Please, be God fearing and be very factual when giving your result. Thank you.

[size=20pt]Picture 1 is Airtel Test (Mobile)
Picture 2 is Glo Test (Mobile)
Picture 3 is Airtel Test (PC)
Picture 4 is Glo Test (PC)[/size]

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by luluosas(m): 12:59am On Feb 26, 2013
^^^^^^^^
The above test were carried out this night using the same type of phones, same laptop, same place and same time.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by luluosas(m): 1:01am On Feb 26, 2013
ochukoccna:
The AIRTEL network came back as of yesterday and tethers fine now
Loving it gain kiss kiss
Would have loved to exhaust my Glo BB data balance though but this blockage na real spoiler!
So its AIRTEL then undecided undecided
Try the blackberry.net APN as some people are already using it now but, my own is not connecting yet. Thank you.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by keside(m): 6:35am On Feb 26, 2013
pls guys, I droidvpn on my HTC phone e, wat else do I need to do to get it working wit my mtn sim?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ciphoenix: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2013
luluosas:

You think so? Then, you are in a dream land.
Please, analyze the attached speed test results here (Mobile & PC) between Airtel's 3.75G (H) network, against Glo 2.5G (E) network in Yola, Adamawa State and tell me, which network YOU THINK I SHOULD STICK WITH by reason of their performance. Please, be God fearing and be very factual when giving your result. Thank you.

[size=20pt]Picture 1 is Airtel Test (Mobile)
Picture 2 is Glo Test (Mobile)
Picture 3 is Airtel Test (PC)
Picture 4 is Glo Test (PC)[/size]
the airtel was EDGE what speed were you ecpecting? And the glo, well it doesn't show what network is available. smiley

Is the blackberry.net apn back? So I can tell my friends who use it
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by shanberry(f): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
Y'all should try

APN rim.blackberry.net

Try this and gimme feedback..
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by leslieu63(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
shanberry: Y'all should try

APN rim.blackberry.net

Try this and gimme feedback..
look babe this rim.blackBerry.net ain't no working pls stop this.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by luluosas(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
ciphoenix: the airtel was EDGE what speed were you ecpecting? And the glo, well it doesn't show what network is available. smiley

Is the blackberry.net apn back? So I can tell my friends who use it
In Yola for now, it is only Airtel that has 3G service. Glo, MTN and Etisalat are not operating their 3G service here. Therefore, Airtel ought to dust them behind but, the reverse is the case.
As for the Glo BB thing, it is OVER for now. Thank you.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ciphoenix: 12:47am On Feb 27, 2013
luluosas:
In Yola for now, it is only Airtel that has 3G service. Glo, MTN and Etisalat are not operating their 3G service here. Therefore, Airtel ought to dust them behind but, the reverse is the case.
As for the Glo BB thing, it is OVER for now. Thank you.
eyaa, good thing i stuck with MTN grin
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 27, 2013
grin pls guys i nid help on hw to activate bis on my nokia 3310 tongue

1 Like

Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by OCTAVO: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2013
Br3nd4: grin pls guys i nid help on hw to activate bis on my nokia 3310 tongue
Text 3310 BIS to 3310. Free surfing all the way! tongue
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
OCTAVO:
lmao.. Tanks a lot ure a life saver..
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by hakunajay(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
OCTAVO:

please what of Nokia torchlight?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by luluosas(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
OCTAVO:
I almost fell to the ground laffing.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Emmyk(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Br3nd4: grin pls guys i nid help on hw to activate bis on my nokia 3310 tongue
lmao.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
Emmyk: lmao.
grin
Emmyk: lmao.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
hakunajay:

please what of Nokia torchlight?
jst ask OCTAVO he knws it all. My 3310 is pingin. Tanks to him.. Lwkm
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by peteregwu(m): 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
leslieu63: look babe this rim.blackBerry.net ain't no working pls stop this.

e no dey work. the think is that it works same as gloflat subscription, so what's the point? mtchewwwww....
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
fittty:

Write a letter to Seun. Include your full name; Mothers maiden name; contact details; scanned copy of Nepa bills with a current passport size photograph and scanned National ID card... And then wait for the next 72hrs

It was just a question with a plz....
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Chanzy1(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2013
Capnd143: Airtel smart bonus plan: 120mb for little #500 for 2 weeks

details pls
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by thundey95(m): 9:37am On Mar 01, 2013
MTN BIS on Blackberry and on Laptop
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by kinggenesis(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
thundey95: MTN BIS on Blackberry and on Laptop
how can I go about this....... pls gist me.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by larrysng(m): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hello fellas, pls ΨђåƮ is the new activation code for airtel 1G data bundle?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by presiade(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
So, Glo will finally chop my over 2GB BIS data left on my sim? Kai na wa ooo.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Plz can some one tell me the best 'data-Plan for android, i once tried the MTN 250MB for 1300, but didn't last 4 a week.... Was very much disappointed, despite I was given extra 160MB.
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ciphoenix: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
Shez hawt: Plz can some one tell me the best 'data-Plan for android, i once tried the MTN 250MB for 1300, but didn't last 4 a week.... Was very much disappointed, despite I was given extra 160MB.
like seriously, you still use that ish? Get airtel 1GB
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2013
ciphoenix: like seriously, you still use that ish? Get airtel 1GB

Am not really used to sim swap.. Thanks anyway, i'd Try it...
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ciphoenix: 2:11am On Mar 02, 2013
Shez hawt:

Am not really used to sim swap.. Thanks anyway, i'd Try it...
if you don't want to swap your sim, then get DroidVPN for MTN. https://www.nairaland.com/1145737/want-use-mtn-bis-phone wink wink
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by lepasharon(f): 2:58am On Mar 02, 2013
hello can i just ask wat is this 2go thing ? nd hw come iv only herd nigrians mentioning it?
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by ciphoenix: 3:53am On Mar 02, 2013
try google maybe undecided undecided
Re: Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? by slimkay83(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2013
Hotdiamond: check your mail.
Please, don't 4get me too
Showbuoy@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22)

How To Identify An Original Power Bank / Whatsapp Introduced "Pin Chat" - See Features / Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.