Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Peace Keeping - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Peace Keeping (477 Views)

$43m Peace-keeping Money Not Pocketed By Generals — Army / Peace Keeping / Keeping Children From Speaking Vernacular. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peace Keeping by monyeike(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
when France sent their military troop to Mali, they had to cause they were the ones who colonized Mali, when gej sent our boys out there did he have to?

I was reading today in punch that out of the 1200 men he is meant to send out to Mali for peace keeping he has sent only 500 with the excuse that he his training the remaining ones for peace keeping mission and they would be ready by September...

iv a few problems with all this

firstly, did we have to send in troops so quickly, or is it because they say we are d giants of Africa? our troops are not ready and u send them in unprepared... has SA sent in theirs? I dont think so...

if we are training out troops for peace keeping then what have they been doing in d barracks all this while? sleeping and eating, I believe we should have people designated to peace keeping, this is not d first time we r doing peace keeping mission, what happened to the other people, are they dead? could they not have been training since?

so since we have to train our men for peace keeping, if it should happen in nigeria, what next, are we prepared to defend ourselves or are we going to start training them for 6 months...

lastly France is looking for ways to pull out their troops, we are looking for ways to throw ours in... nice one gej

(1) (Reply)

Life In 5 Sentences / Hi / Fire In University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.