Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party (18688 Views)

Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? / Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by LailaIkeji1: 12:30am On Feb 09, 2013
Goldie is currently in Los Angeles for the grammy Awards taking place this Sunday. In the pics are Goldie with Ciara, Goldie with Kenny Ogungbe and Mike Collier.
Word out is talks are going on between Ciara's management and Goldie's management, Kenny Ogungbe's Kennis Music, about a possible music collabo between Ciara and Goldie.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/goldie-poses-with-ciara-at-grammys-pre.html

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Kpobaridaniel(m): 1:05am On Feb 09, 2013
Beautiful
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by tellwisdom: 2:13am On Feb 09, 2013
angry

1 Like

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Chinwem(f): 2:17am On Feb 09, 2013
Yeay..............looking good! Goldie!!!!
Let's see what all them haters alias fair weather fans have to say about this now!!!

Nobody should quote me o!!! I have not said that taking pic with Ciara is the pinnacle of ones career!!!! All yee nairaland trolls!
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Lilnikee(m): 5:43am On Feb 09, 2013
Good for her.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Akshow: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2013
Aside the mega phuck up in big brother, i like her music. She always has this club hits and you can help but dance to and feel her music.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2013
Kennis dey go grammy every year, yet their songs never get nominations. grin

18 Likes

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Ike77503(m): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2013
lawd hermessy na IHOP mofo's go chop and take pictures? i hope say no be PANCAKE Full their belle so?
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by abdulkayus(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2013
all dis agbaya men

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by slimyem: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2013
Her(goldie) dress looks cheap..undecided but she looks good.smiley

1 Like

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by fittty(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2013
Who is goldie? undecided and I wonder what she is doing there! In between. Has Ciara ever heard any of goldies songs?
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by xteng: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2013
*yimu*
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2013
so keke still dey do waka pass for Grammy? angry

4 Likes

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by StateOfMind: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2013
Awwwwwww, goldie looks really pretty here, me likey kiss
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by HoleDigga(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2013
See Goldie and her innocent look. . . .abi no be she sang 'skibobo' wey she dey use her palm dey fly her punny grin

Well the video is banned sha grin

1 Like

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by phreakabit(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Codedrock(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2013
So wats d big deal?
Shey na dis go make us win afcon?
Lolz just kidding!
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Asis(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2013
That's gud
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2013
Who gave her visa ? lipsrsealed
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by kekakuz(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2013
Ghost fine pass this goldie.she do finish talk say all the boys wan enter am. God forbid bad thing
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Arosa(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2013
Na goldie be that see as she fine.
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2013
fittty: Who is goldie? undecided and I wonder what she is doing there! In between. Has Ciara ever heard any of goldies songs?

Abeg help me ask oo grin
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2013
Rilamaka:

Abeg help me ask oo grin

I didn't even know she's a musician.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2013
Blame Amosu for Goldie looking ugly
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2013
Goldie resemble ojuju calabar
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by NET1(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2013
WOW. This gurl (Goldie) is tall o. I didnt know that before.

.NET
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by spicyp(f): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2013
So this goldie fine lyk dis....nai she come de winchy herslf
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by NoContract(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2013
[size=14pt]Guns don't kill people.

People kill themselves!
[/size]
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Omen100(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2013
I will be right back, let me go and get some more beautiful photos of Goldie wink
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2013
GOLDIE FINE WELL WELL. I SEE SHE POSING WITH THAT FUNNY CHICAGO COMEDIAN WHO DOES STAND UP
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
NAWA OO , SO THIS GIRL FINE REACH LIKE THIS. I THINK THOSE COSTUMES MAKES HER LOOK UGLY. MY THOUGHT THOUGH
Re: Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
MICHAEL COLYAR IS THE GUY WITH GOLDIE. CHECK OUT HIS ROUTINE BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wClsD_TH8c

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dezign And Kelechi Uhegwu On A Valentine's Date (Video, Photos) / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) / Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.