Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Who Is Your Favorite All Time Actor? (with Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Your Favorite All Time Actor? (with Pics) (3151 Views)

Photos Of Purpular Nollywood Actor With Farmily / Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favorite All Time Actor? (with Pics) by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2013
1.Van vicker
2.Ramsey Nouah
3.Majid micheal
4.Osofia
5.Specify(your choice)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite All Time Actor? (with Pics) by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2013
Majid Michael is my favorite amongst the four...... He's acting is so real with full of passion and action!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite All Time Actor? (with Pics) by homesteady(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2013
lool
Re: Who Is Your Favorite All Time Actor? (with Pics) by stelywhite: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ramsey has been ♍Ɣ favourite
Re: Who Is Your Favorite All Time Actor? (with Pics) by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
stelywhite: Ramsey has been ♍Ɣ favourite

I can still vividly remember the Ramsey/Genevieve combination!
It was unique and full of class.....
Re: Who Is Your Favorite All Time Actor? (with Pics) by sholay2011(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ramsey Noah takes the lead with much credit due to his experience but Majid is a close second with more raw talent. Van vicker should be the last.
Anyone that has seen 'Stronger than Pain' would know osuofia is a good actor.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite All Time Actor? (with Pics) by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
sholay2011: Ramsey Noah takes the lead with much credit due to his experience but Majid is a close second with more raw talent. Van vicker should be the last.
Anyone that has seen 'Stronger than Pain' would know osuofia is a good actor.

Osuofia is an exceptional comedy actor no doubt and Ramsey's is the man but in terms of raw talent, skills and abilities, Majid comes first!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is Your Favorite All Time Actor? (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
osuofia is good wen it comes 2 comedy.. van vicker is also gud..as for
majid i don't find his films interesting.. ramsey is d best for me...
Re: Who Is Your Favorite All Time Actor? (with Pics) by oluwadare26(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
Who else other than the ladies man.., apart 4 been able to deliver roles well, he's the most cute "dress code". He has the best command of the language.., he's d most romantic...i'm talking of romancing A-list Actresses'' he got the courage to acts alongside any actress, apology to Majid who said d first day he acted alongside Genevieve, dat he shivered 2ru out!
My best is AARON RAMSEY NOAH
Re: Who Is Your Favorite All Time Actor? (with Pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
John dumelo,majid michel,nadia buari,van vicker,nana,patience ozukwor,kola odunlade,ramsey noah,rita dominic,eniola badmus,fathia balogun,muyiwa ademola,madam saje,flakky ididowo,dayo amusa and tyler perry (madea)
Re: Who Is Your Favorite All Time Actor? (with Pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
Meanwhile i dont know how to upload pictures on nairaland,if not i will have done that for those who dont know the faces of some of the actors and actresses i listed.o,i even forgot to add omotola jolade, bukky wright,bimbo akintola,bimbo oshin,bimbo akinsanta,rukky sanda,emeka ezuronye,nonso diobi,jim iyke and funke akindele
Re: Who Is Your Favorite All Time Actor? (with Pics) by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:27am On Feb 11, 2013
Savvy ij:
osuofia is good wen it comes 2 comedy.. van vicker is also gud..as for
majid i don't find his films interesting.. ramsey is d best for me...

You need to watch more films of Majid.....
Re: Who Is Your Favorite All Time Actor? (with Pics) by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:28am On Feb 11, 2013
oluwadare26: Who else other than the ladies man.., apart 4 been able to deliver roles well, he's the most cute "dress code". He has the best command of the language.., he's d most romantic...i'm talking of romancing A-list Actresses'' he got the courage to acts alongside any actress, apology to Majid who said d first day he acted alongside Genevieve, dat he shivered 2ru out!
My best is AARON RAMSEY NOAH

Majid said that? I don't believe your claims....

(1) (Reply)

Chindinma Shares Her Old Pictures / Kanye West Buys a car (Mini Lamborghini) For 6 Months Daughter (photo) / Photos: 2face And Wizkid Headliners For Hennessy Artistry 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.