Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD (7468 Views)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) / Femi Adebayo Grabbing Tayo Sobola's Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Queenisha: 2:46am On Aug 27, 2008
I've learnt names of nollywood movie stars mainly from Nairaland and I always have to go to google to read about them and hopefully watch their movies someday.
There was a thread on Richard Mofe Damijo being handsome.
I didn't know who he was at first but recently I saw his movie,last week to be precise and indeed he's a clean cut, polished and good looking man.
Or so I thought until the camera showed his backside. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nna men, the bobo get Ikebe,I no go lie!

Lawd have mercy!!
that is a no no in my books o
man-hips shocked shocked shocked shocked
Tufiakwa!!
A handsome man with hips shocked shocked shocked shocked
He needs to do something about it grin
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by KarmaMod(f): 2:49am On Aug 27, 2008
Osisi, are you sure you are nigerian?

How can you JUST suddenly know who RMD is? He's been acting for almsot 20 years now

Lol the man hips must be recent cos I dont remember him having such before. I used to have a crush on him tongue Now's he's like the Pa of Nollywood
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Queenisha: 2:52am On Aug 27, 2008
KarmaMod:

How can you JUST suddenly know who RMD is? He's been acting for almsot 20 years now

Lol the man hips must be recent because I don't remember him having such before. I used to have a crush on him tongue Now's he's like the Pa of Nollywood

I just started watching Nigerian movies very recently.
I just never cared about them
I heard the name genevieve Nnaji on this nairaland for the first time along with others
The movie was "private sin" with Stephanie Okereke,Olu Jacobs and Genenieve Nnaji.
His bakassi covered my big screen.
kai!
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Queenisha: 2:57am On Aug 27, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lol the man hips must be recent because I don't remember him having such before. I used to have a crush on him tongue Now's he's like the Pa of Nollywood

was he wearing agbada in the ones you saw grin
The hips were very obvious to me.
Even when he was flying his shirt, the bump wouldn't let the shirt lie flat.
At first I thought it was just the angle of the shot
I was horrified to find that it was all him
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 27, 2008
First of all I'm yet to see a nollywood actor that would make me go like wowww. But OMG, you're just noticing the latest trend of big butts and hips on nollywood? There's some other guy Clem Ohameze you definitely need to see.  I won't be surprised if Jim Iyke and Desmond Elliot start grooming theirs. grin Yikkkeeesssss!!!!
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by JeSoul(f): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2008
stillwater:

First of all I'm yet to see a nollywood actor that would make me go like wowww.
  I thot I was the only one smiley

Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine
  Queenisha there might be a need for visual proof/evidence to be completely sure RMD's behind is bigger than yours  grin
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by terryboob(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2008
[b]Now's he's like the Pa of Nollywood.,very funny karmod
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by timbabng(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2008
na big he-butts dey reign for nolly grin
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by misssexyu(f): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2008
so big!
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by bigfather(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2008
So any big deal in man having a big butts? undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by toluxa1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2008
hmm
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by shotster50(m): 12:40am On Oct 19, 2008
can't understand this talk about butts. They got butts, so what?? They can't help it,  Am quite sure you got something on you someone else is bound to loathe.
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2008
shotster50:

They got butts, so what?? They can't help it, Am quite sure you got something on you someone else is bound to loathe.
that is funny but so right grin
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by lucabrasi(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2008
shotster50:

can't understand this talk about butts. They got butts, so what?? They can't help it, Am quite sure you got something on you someone else is bound to loathe.
i tire o,
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Seun(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2008
The thread is useless without pictures. Please, please, somebody post a picture of RMD's butt!
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by affee(f): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2008
RMD has a big butt,

So what?
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by spikedcylinder: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2008
I have a friend who wouldn't touch a man with a 12 inch pole unless he has a chubby butt. I'm sure she would almost rape RMD if she sees him.

Abeg, the man gather! grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by samboribo(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2008
as a girl i know would say "i like men with big butts. that way, there'll be something for me to hold on to". RMD get yansh, no bi lie.

@Queenisha
if RMD get yansh pass you, na I'm bi say u no set for a babe. unless, you've got some other "consolation(s)".
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by luvli(f): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2008
atleast, he gat something for the ladies to grab wink  wink wink wink
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by robby1(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2008
i never knew big butt on men was a problem to ladies
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by carmelily: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2008
First of all I'm yet to see a nollywood actor that would make me go like wowww.

Me too.

@topic
The problem with nigerian celebrities is that once they think they've made it, they let go. The weight skyrockets and they'd associate their names with all kinds of classless movies or music. Genevieve Nnaji has impressed me so far (not with her acting) but she knows what a star should look like. And she's got enough class/charisma to take her places.

r_o_b_b_y:

i never knew big butt on men was a problem to ladies

It's a problem when the guy looks as out of shape as RMD and Tunde Obe look.
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2008
all these talk about RMDs yansh, make madam no catch una o!
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by spikedcylinder: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2008
luvli:

atleast, he gat something for the ladies to grab wink  wink wink wink

Inyama! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by robby1(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2008
big butt or not, he is still a handsome man (no homo) and i never even noticed he had big ass. anyone with pictures that show his ass?
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Pennywise(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2008
RMD: I will refrain from making comment on this one else folks who know me will say I am biased against him because I have often talked about his drooling accent and lack of spontaneity which turns me off.
Having said that, e yansh big sha.
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by chunke(f): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2008
if u make so much noise about big butts, wat of guys wth BOOBS, wat do you den say about dat
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by favcom(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2008
angry angry angryHisses undecided
Useless thread
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by Pennywise(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2008
chunke:

if u make so much noise about big butts, what of guys wth BOOBS, what do you den say about that

Male boobs is not what this thread is about. It wont be a bad idea if you started your own thread on that one. What peeps want to know is what is in RMD's basin butt. Is it layers of boxers or pure fat.

The OP has interestingly lit up this famous butt for all to see but unfortunately we cant see beyond the trousers. Perhaps we can rely on the testimony of babes this guy has dated.Is there anyone here on nairaland? Is it true that the size of a guy's manliness is inversely related to the transverse trajectory of his butt? If that is the case what can one reasonably estimate his endowment to be for a man of such sizable butt? Will he take exception to this thread and take seun and nairaland to court? grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by shylladear(f): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2008
@poster
i think he looks good with his big ass grin
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by shylladear(f): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2008
favcom:

angry angry angryHisses undecided
Useless thread

since its useless i wonder why you bothered looking into the thread or even typing in a word angry
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by cibilola(f): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2008
just been reading all the comments abt RMD's butt, ha ha ha grin grin, hilarious i must confess but true, very true,

i tried google searching for his backside, couldn't get a foto of his enormous backside (shame) but i will keep my eyes peeled for pictures of these now  wink
Re: Nollywood Actor With Backside Bigger Than Mine: RMD by gamechange(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2008
@poster

If he has ikebe or whatever, if you dont like, move swiftly on. To suggest there is a particular build or structure he has to conform to is being judgemental.

Humans need to move on and accept each other for who we are. There are tougher challenges in our world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna Wears See Through Dress Again(photo) / How Old Is 2face Idibia / Top (20) Richest Musicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.