Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Am Looking For Ophanage Home To Spend My Val - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Looking For Ophanage Home To Spend My Val (1101 Views)

Pastor To Spend Christmas In Jail For Giving 11 Year Old Girl Belle / "Val and Tracey's lounge " / Help On How I'll Spend My $1 Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Looking For Ophanage Home To Spend My Val by streetsoldier1(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2013
Hello nairalanders....!!! Its val again and i've learnt to breakaway from the norm, with all the fake love we shout about, I sincerely feel the urge to share my love wth innocent ones at motherless home other than the so called val "generally believed to be period where bf/gf share lust"
I will appreciate if anyone in the house can help me with addresses of anyone close to ikeja....so I can av a date with them! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Am Looking For Ophanage Home To Spend My Val by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 11, 2013
That's sweet. Hope you're serious and someone can offer some suggestions.
Re: Am Looking For Ophanage Home To Spend My Val by stpat1(m): 5:50am On Feb 11, 2013
There are plenty around there. I know of one around Fagba in Agege, there is another one at Ogba, They also have one at Maryland, The Pacelli school of the Blind will also appreciate a visit from you. Good intention. Remain blessed.
Re: Am Looking For Ophanage Home To Spend My Val by KINGwax(m): 6:01am On Feb 11, 2013
stpat1: There are plenty around there. I know of one around Fagba in Agege, there is another one at Ogba, They also have one at Maryland, The Pacelli school of the Blind will also appreciate a visit from you. Good intention. Remain blessed.
how u tale knw dt one?
Re: Am Looking For Ophanage Home To Spend My Val by streetsoldier1(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2013
@stpat1..kindly help with address, am outta time pls, pls anyone can also do so, pls I need address
Re: Am Looking For Ophanage Home To Spend My Val by bendazum: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2013
street-soldier:
@stpat1..kindly help with address, am outta time pls, pls anyone can also do so, pls I need address

Unless you're seeking attention.If you're serious y not ask people at your current location?
Re: Am Looking For Ophanage Home To Spend My Val by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2013
And you think Romance-landers know of any orphanages? *yawns*

Moved to NL/General.
Re: Am Looking For Ophanage Home To Spend My Val by streetsoldier1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
@sexkillz....DD, where av u been sef,( pin:23B136BB ) add me , u can even be of help since u're around keja
Re: Am Looking For Ophanage Home To Spend My Val by Biggyd2: 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
Finally, a thread that confirms that valentine is not about a male and female love\lust day. Op, this thread might help you:

https://www.nairaland.com/83723/address-motherless-babies-home-lagos
Re: Am Looking For Ophanage Home To Spend My Val by streetsoldier1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
@Biggyd2...thanks a bunch, God bless you real good!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Did I Get Banned Again By Narcissistic Sexkillz? / Its My Birthday!!! / National Association Of Nurses And Midwifery Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.