Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts (2360 Views)

Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense" / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / Samuel Eto’o Spends $1.3m On Designer Watches For Teammates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by my2cents(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2008
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by McOmo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2008
cheats will always be cheats grin grin
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by chuckdee4(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2008
lol, what else do u expect from a man that dives like he's been shot by a sniper
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by akinalabi(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2008
We don't know his motives so we can't condem him.

What if he buys them to send back home to distribute
to youngsters that idolize him but cannot afford the
shirts.

If he had ulterior motives, he wont be buying them
personally at the club's store.

I'm sure he's got relatives around him that he can give
money to buy loads of the jersey.

Don't fall for headlines guys, there is no substance in
that story.
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by Akolawole(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2008
Daily mail of all newspapers?

Drogba's contract is not in anyway hinged to shirt sales. If i am not wrong only Michael Balack is.

There is no way any chelsea players can compete with JT and Lamps not even Grat Zola.

Like Akin had said he might be taking it to Abidjan.
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by choco4life(m): 2:33am On Mar 17, 2008
Mc Omo:

cheats will always be cheats grin grin
Judge Mc omo
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by TheSly: 2:48am On Mar 17, 2008
Africans with their awkward mentality undecided
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by debosky(m): 3:27am On Mar 17, 2008
poor guy wants to be loved sad grin grin

How he would love to get his name chanted by 60,000 club faithful the way Adebayor gets at the Emirates cool

Dr. Kit has said it all. . .cheats will always be cheats.

The article said he can get all the shirts he wants for free, so why shell out 45 pounds a pop to send to Abidjan? There are better ways to use the money jare. tongue

but its daily mail sha. . .take the story with a pinch of salt. wink
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by ituen(m): 6:53am On Mar 17, 2008
I believe we have to face reality here

Drogba bought the shirt so as to distribute it his fans in cote de' ivoire who may not have the means to afford it. SO i dont see why he cant buy miilions of his shirts.

Afterall, does he wanna eat it? Think abt it.
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by Bgal(f): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2008
Don't be so quick to judge. You don't even know the real story. Just like akinalabi suggested, Drogba buys the shirts and distributes them to his fans at home. Read it for yourself:observer.guardian.co.uk/osm/story/0,,2002932,00.htm
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by dominique(f): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2008
IF DROGBA WANTED SHIRTS FOR FANS AT HOME, HE COULD HAVE GOTTEN THEM FOR FREE CHELSEA CANT BE THAT STINGY (CAN THEY), HE ONLY BOUGHT THOSE SHIRTS COS SALES OF HIS SHIRTS WERE PRETTY LOW, HOW INSECURE AND DESPERATE CAN YOU GET. PATHETIC
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by tshantec(f): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2008
For the love of Mike you guys should leave Drogba alone, he bought those shirts because' he can't just walk into Chelsea store and take them free. There are a lot of sports shirts on the streets of London but they are not authentic. He bought them because' he needed to send the home to his friends and family members. Don't pay any mind to the British press. Jay Jay use to do that when he was with Bolton. My younger brother got a signed shirt from him.
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by dominique(f): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2008
as i said, drogba doesn't need to buy jerseys for the boys back in abidjan, he can easily get them free from the club (not shops). and chelsea will be willing to give as many as possible for publicity.
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by Bgal(f): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2008
Chelsea doesn't give out free shirts
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by akinalabi(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2008
dominique:

as i said, drogba doesn't need to buy jerseys for the boys back in abidjan, he can easily get them free from the club (not shops). and chelsea will be willing to give as many as possible for publicity.

You're wrong there sweetheart.

Chelsea will not give out limitless shirts to its players.

If Drogba, Mikel, Kalou wants 1,000 shirts each every month, are
you saying Chelsea will dole out 36,000 shirts in a year?

I don't know the inside workings at Chelsea but I don't think
that is realistic.
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by topkin(m): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2008
Africans will always be Africans, chei!!!
Re: Drogba Buys His Own Replica Shirts To Top Sales Of Teammates Shirts by ituen(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2008
I'm a Chelsea - seasoned Ticket holder in and TSHIRTS are not given FRee to Players.

Players are entitled 2 shirts per week (long and short sleeve) because they have the option to exchange shirts during matches.

So at Chelsea Shop, players are also given shirts at discounts but like i said, DISCOUNT is not equal to FREE.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Feeling Blue! / Professional Bet Tips - Daily Bet / Sure Over/under 2.5goals Predictions For Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.