Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Aerocontractors Plane Crash Mishap - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerocontractors Plane Crash Mishap (1451 Views)

4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / Air Mishap Averted On Ilorin-lagos Route (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aerocontractors Plane Crash Mishap by daddycool535: 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
Aerocontrators flight nearly crashed!!!

On Friday 1st February from owerri to Lagos I boarded a flight AJ344 to Lagos with aircraft registration 5N-BIZ. This same aircraft had issues some months back. we were in the aircraft and doors have been closed, the pilot was about to start the engine then suddenly the lights in the plane went off, and later it came up.In a twinkle of an eye the aircraft lights again went off and there was panic and pandemonium people starting shouting that they want to get off the plane.I have read severally times that this aircraft have had near miss incidents.

Eventually the whole passengers got off the plane.Its only God that saved us if the pilot had taken off then the whole system then shuts down what would have happened to the lives of the passengers; maybe another Dana crash God forbid.

The captain was addressing us at departure hall that it was the generator that refused to come on....LIES AGAIN. Anyway, the flight was eventually cancelled till the following day. Aerocontarctors couldn't even give us hotel accommodation to stay that night, I and some people slept in the mosquito filled airport in owerri.

Aero must stop these nonsense they are heartless and I will never advice anyway to fly them anymore even with their promo.I heard from an insider that their aircrafts are old and they swap parts from 1 aircraft to another to fix the other 1.
Re: Aerocontractors Plane Crash Mishap by busysignal: 6:26am On Feb 10, 2013
But from my xperience about flyin
The source of power used by the plane when its in a stationary position is different from the one it uses then the plane is about to takeoff...when u hear them say 'CABIN CREW BOARDING IS COMPLETE'
anyway the plane can be faulty sha but the light going off is a normal thing sha

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In London Looking To Share A Flat? / VIDEO: Air Peace Flight Attendant Makes Pre-flight Safety Announcement In Igbo / NYSC Member Died In Accident Along Warri/sapele Road, Delta, Today(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.