Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi (16683 Views)

Kim Kardashian Posts Romantic Pix Of She & Kanye In Bed / Kim Kardashian Posts Romantic Pix Of She & Kanye In Bed / Kim Kardashian Posts Romantic Pix Of She & Kanye In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by AfroBlue(m): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
Nuzo':

What do mean by screwing around?

Listen, Kim has never been known to screw around or be unfaithful to her partners. She has always be known to have one partner at any point in time....and very dedicated to her relationships. This is not what most Nigerian girls are known for.

Secondly, money doesn't make people innocent or less dubious otherwise loads of other American celebrities will be seen as innocent. Eg Talor Lautner.

Kim is simply a soft spoken, kind and innocent girl. Exactly the reason men, women, old, kids love her with passion.

Until she proves that her innocence is fake, Kim is gonna be on top for a long time.

don't forget she's still legally married to Kris Humphries

Kanye West, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner Exposed! Tales of an Illuminati Closet Case Rapper Gone Mad.

http://hollywoodilluminati.com/2012/04/20/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-and-kris-jenner-exposed-tales-of-an-illuminati-closet-case-rapper-gone-mad/
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by bellyjelly: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
It's good after all that playing around that she can finally settle down with her reputation almost ruined..It's not that I hate kim,I just don't like the things she does.I'm glad Kanye impregnated her..now she isn't going anywhere for a long time.
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by delishpot: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
morgist: What happened to Kanye shirt ?? undecided undecided

Answer- Expensive tear.
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by victorian(f): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
Love Kim kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Ranoscky(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
She just jejely dey calculate how much she go collect from kanye west. Ah dey sorry for d dude, already.
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Leadn(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
World class whoré...

1 Like

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by gluv01(f): 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
Bad mouth full this Nl o.....God forbid. U can't see happiness on NL without haters criticizing undecided

1 Like

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Chini: 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
Do you want a free ticket to attend the Love Like a Movie Concert and See Kim Kardashian and other celebrities Live?

http://www.chinilive.com/2013/02/free-tickets-to-attend-love-like-movie.html
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by valdubem(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2013
aijaydiva:
where has ur intelligence landed u She is now one the most popular women, rich and humble!

at least, I know am way too better than you are. Humble my a$$
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by ladyjayjay(f): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2013
a beg now. kim only slept with 5 men who were her boyfriends and hubby at the time, either way she is 32 and rich and pregnant by a wealthy man. most of you people are pregnant by taxi drivers and have slept with a football team

1 Like

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Artistree: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2013
Nuzo':

What do mean by screwing around?

Listen, Kim has never been known to screw around or be unfaithful to her partners. She has always be known to have one partner at any point in time....and very dedicated to her relationships. This is not what most Nigerian girls are known for.

Secondly, money doesn't make people innocent or less dubious otherwise loads of other American celebrities will be seen as innocent. Eg Talor Lautner.

Kim is simply a soft spoken, kind and innocent girl. Exactly the reason men, women, old, kids love her with passion.

Until she proves that her innocence is fake, Kim is gonna be on top for a long time.
Ever asked urself if she must change partners? Watever happened to getting married?
Faithful ko, fidelity ni!
So whose record does she wanna break, dating all men around?

1 Like

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by ideee03(f): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2013
spywareczar: no be him fault, na okirika shirt, liable 2 tear at any moment
LMAO!u nor well ooo.
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Sagamite(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2013
Artistree:
Ever asked urself if she must change partners? Watever happened to getting married?
Faithful ko, fidelity ni!
So whose record does she wanna break, dating all men around?

When you are a fine woman, you have choices, which means you have power and can leave relationships as you please. We have seen it in J.Lo.

https://www.nairaland.com/859170/marriage-worth-it-guys/35#13518744

As long as she remains desirable, she can leave men as she pleases and there is nothing that man or anyone can do about it legally. It is her life and her choices.

That is why I get pissed when women whine about men leaving them when the power shifts to the man and he is the one with the desirability and choices. They and their mugu "real men" pet dogs start demanding the man is punnished financially by the state for living his life and exercising his choices with moronic arguments like "he took the best years of her life".

Everyone should be entitled to live their lives the way they want to live it. If you feel someone has nothing to offer you or what they have to offer is less than what you can get elsewhere, then you should be free to leave if you want to. Man or Woman!
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
this kim kardashian is a fine girl oo. just noticing. kanye west head is so big, why?

money is speaking. see how tall their bodyguard is in the 2nd or 3rd pix.

if you have a fine wife, treat her like a queen. a man needs to work hard and pamper his baby...

1 Like

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
gluv01: Bad mouth full this Nl o.....God forbid. U can't see happiness on NL without haters criticizing undecided

which happiness? let her go back to her husband abeg...

i never see fine woman?
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Leadn(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
ladyjayjay: a beg now. kim only slept with 5 men who were her boyfriends and hubby at the time, either way she is 32 and rich and pregnant by a wealthy man. most of you people are pregnant by taxi drivers and have slept with a football team

so you should open your legs to every boy friend¿? infact "any boyfriend" ?? Well am not surprised! At this age we're in, even 15year olds are "proud" mothers! SMH!

btw, I bet yu'll have slept with a football team yurself! Typical Nigerian slutz!
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by victorian(f): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
It's typical for a Nigerian man, like leadn who are amongst the greater percentage of serial cheats , to be the first to call a lady slut.
How about majority of nija men that cheating has been encrypted in their bloodstream . What will u say abt your male folks who cant help but flirt and cheat with various women And you dare call someone a slut.. What a hypocrite.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by gluv01(f): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
victorian: It's typical for a Nigerian man, like leadn who are amongst the greater percentage of serial cheats , to be the first to call a lady slut.
How about majority of nija men that cheating has been encrypted in their bloodstream . What will u say abt your male folks who cant help but flirt and cheat with various women And you dare call someone a slut.. What a hypocrite.. angry

Seconded! they are real hypocrites. It's because they know what they do in hiding that's why their mouths are quickly moved to call a woman slut. Meanwhile if there was an online software to test any one who comments, a great percentage of tem calling her sluts have cheated more than thrice.

Mtcccchhhheeewww tongue
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Sagamite(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
victorian: It's typical for a Nigerian man, like leadn who are amongst the greater percentage of serial cheats , to be the first to call a lady slut.

gluv01:
Seconded! they are real hypocrites. It's because they know what they do in hiding that's why their mouths are quickly moved to call a woman slut. Meanwhile if there was an online software to test any one who comments, a great percentage of tem calling her sluts have cheated more than thrice.

Mtcccchhhheeewww tongue

Can a guy be a slut?

And at what number is a guy a slut?
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by gluv01(f): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2013
Read my post again mr...I mean that they know what they(men) do in hiding(cheating)that's why they call women sluts. And most of them who posted here have done likewise but acting as saints on a social networking site
Sagamite:

Can a guy be a slut?

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by victorian(f): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
Sagamite:

Can a guy be a slut?

[quote author=Sagamite]

Instead of calling a guy a slut, the equivalent is a MAN WAORE iff you've known , you've not cheated or dated more than one lady in your lifetime..or broken hearts before... Then u can call ladies sluts... Apart from that, guys stops throwing stones, as if u all are saints.
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by HARDDON: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
[quote author=victorian][/quote]

Haw about we call a spade a spade? It is oηε tin datin more dan oηε in private and anoda ball game all togheda making vidoes of your sexual escapades and show casing such to d world .

Please help us out here: remind us d name giving to women who make X-rated movies .

And to fink she set a new but crazy world record as d first to get a divorce after haw many seconds again ? Just to get some cheap aim.

Pardon ma eloquence: she is a capital WH0RE to da 9th power
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by MissyB3(f): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
HARDDON:

Haw about we call a spade a spade? It is oηε tin datin more dan oηε in private and anoda ball game all togheda making vidoes of your sexual escapades and show casing such to d world .

Please help us out here: remind us d name giving to women who make X-rated movies .

And to fink she set a new but crazy world record as d first to get a divorce after haw many seconds again ? Just to get some cheap aim.

Pardon ma eloquence: she is a capital WH0RE to da 9th power
Please, deceive yourself no further! Whether you secretly go on a humping spree or do it on the 3rd mainland bridge . . .It is all cheerful giving; what in Naija parlance is referred to as ashawo.
One is just better at concealing their 'evil', and I daresay those are the ones to be wary of.

Like I said, there's nothing Kim is guilty of that most [Naija] girls aren't guilty of . . .Look around you. cool
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Sagamite(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
victorian: Instead of calling a guy a slut, the equivalent is a MAN WAORE iff you've known , you've not cheated or dated more than one lady in your lifetime..or broken hearts before... Then u can call ladies sluts... Apart from that, guys stops throwing stones, as if u all are saints.

Is dating more than one lady always cheating?
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by gluv01(f): 12:34am On Feb 12, 2013
[quote author=victorian][/quote]

Sagamite check the meaning of slut in you dictionary please. But incase you don't know the meaning, Slut or slattern is a term applied to an individual (can be male or female) who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous. The term is generally pejorative and most often applied to women as an insult, sexual slur or offensive term of disparagement, meaning "dirty or slovenly.

While manwhore- They are a ruthlessly charming and breathtakingly handsome breed of men. They always know just what to say and do to get what they want (mostly women), and feel no shame whatsoever.

My four dictionaries i just consulted now all pointed out the same point. I understand you're trying to correct me. Will you please see the dictionary for advice next time?

No harm meant wink
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by yme1(f): 12:16am On Feb 13, 2013
Missy_B:
Please, deceive yourself no further! Whether you secretly go on a humping spree or do it on the 3rd mainland bridge . . .It is all cheerful giving; what in Naija parlance is referred to as ashawo.
One is just better at concealing their 'evil', and I daresay those are the ones to be wary of.

Like I said, there's nothing Kim is guilty of that most [Naija] girls aren't guilty of . . .Look around you. cool
PR of kim angry angry angry
my friend will you park well and join the badt belle club angry grin cheesy

PS. I am not guilty of nada tongue
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Sagamite(m): 12:20am On Feb 13, 2013
gluv01:

Sagamite check the meaning of slut in you dictionary please. But incase you don't know the meaning, Slut or slattern is a term applied to an individual (can be male or female) who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous. The term is generally pejorative and most often applied to women as an insult, sexual slur or offensive term of disparagement, meaning "dirty or slovenly.

While manwhore- They are a ruthlessly charming and breathtakingly handsome breed of men. They always know just what to say and do to get what they want (mostly women), and feel no shame whatsoever.

My four dictionaries i just consulted now all pointed out the same point. I understand you're trying to correct me. Will you please see the dictionary for advice next time?

No harm meant wink

I am trying to inform you a man cannot be a slut in the real world, he is a player.
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by yme1(f): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2013
Sagamite:

I am trying to inform you a man cannot be a slut in the real world, he is a player.
slut, player, what exactly is the difference? undecided tongue
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Sagamite(m): 12:56am On Feb 13, 2013
y me:
slut, player, what exactly is the difference? undecided tongue

Difference is that a guy can only be called a player, not slut. tongue

You don't call a mechanical engineer 'mechanic'. grin
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by MissyB3(f): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2013
y me:
PR of kim angry angry angry
my friend will you park well and join the badt belle club angry grin cheesy

PS. I am not guilty of nada tongue
Herra! cheesy
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by gluv01(f): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
Sagamite:

Difference is that a guy can only be called a player, not slut. tongue

You don't call a mechanical engineer 'mechanic'. grin

Lol, it all means same thing jor... tongue In Edinburg, the way you see Nigerian girls stand on the streets at night, the same way you'll see men at night with tight panties. Most of them now do it in a classy style, you go to their website, you'll see more than 50 of them ready to do a live chat nude video with you. You can make your choice of you want, and the person will come to wherever yo want; Hotel or house. As simple as that. So what do you call them? SLUTS OR MANWHOREs!!!
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Sagamite(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
gluv01:

Lol, it all means same thing jor... tongue In Edinburg, the way you see Nigerian girls stand on the streets at night, the same way you'll see men at night with tight panties. Most of them now do it in a classy style, you go to their website, you'll see more than 50 of them ready to do a live chat nude video with you. You can make your choice of you want, and the person will come to wherever yo want; Hotel or house. As simple as that. So what do you call them? SLUTS OR MANWHOREs!!!

Pròstitutes? Sèxual workers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed / Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) / Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.