Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Best Way To Cook Pasta - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Way To Cook Pasta (1043 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / Everything Pasta / Best Way To Prepare A Jollof Rice: How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Cook Pasta by MyneWhite1(f): 4:26am On Feb 10, 2013
1. Boil water in a large pot until it is in a roiling boil.
2. Put in a little salt for more flavor and a drop of oil. The oil helps the pasta not to stick to each other and the water not to boil over the pot.
3. Add your pack of egg Noodles pasta and stir immediately
4. Leave the pot open and stir every now and then.
5. There is usually cooking directions on the pasta package, but bite one after about 10 mins and remove from heat when you like the texture.
6. Strain immediately and if you want, run cold water over it. I'd rather eat like that.

Re: Best Way To Cook Pasta by Walexz02(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2013
Dtz how I cook my pasta...

(1) (Reply)

Beans And Its Insects. / No. 1 Market Hub For Agricultural Products / Dont Hesitate To Call On Us For Your Cocktails, Mocktails, Smoothies, Small Chop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.