Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,046 members, 7,953,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Wireless Electricity (witricity); Humans Are Witric Appliances - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wireless Electricity (witricity); Humans Are Witric Appliances (926 Views)

Humans Are Not Supposed To Walk Standing!!! / All Energy Beings Are Not Of Equal Threshold Energy, So All Humans Are Not Equal / Humans Are Hardwired To Believe In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wireless Electricity (witricity); Humans Are Witric Appliances by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2013
Wireless Electricity is being explored. Imagine lighting your house without cables; Not having to connect to national grid via electric cables, not having to connect wires to generator and not having to connect wires on your walls to your TV, Refrigerator etc. Just like Bluetooth technology, Wireless Electricity aka WiTricity was Discovered by Nicola Tesla and has been practically proven and tested by a scientist at MIT. The technology is great and will revolutionize Africa and other places that has difficulty getting it right with cabled electricity if the powers that be, will cease politically selfish bureaucracy. Now, lets get back to the beginning, most times on Earth we forgot that everything on Earth today has already been done by us, millions of years before we decided to come play ball of materialism on this planet. Once in a while, the higher powers decide to remind us of the next stage in our evolution, here we go, its the next big thing. WiTricity is the very technology that all man and all animals are powered by today. The Earth's magnetic Poles generate huge magnetic fields and pulse, and we are just receivers of the transmitted signals. The facts about the WiTricity is, an object has to be in resonance with the frequency of the transformer. For those who are conversant with how electricity transformer works, In every transformer whether its step-up transformer or step-down transformer, there are solenoids, (magnets with coils), actually 2 magnets, separated from each other with a gap, such that the current is transferred using magnetism generated in the marriage of coils to the other magnet. The electricity goes from the coil to the magnet and a strong magnetic field is created, which resonates to the next solenoid and transmitted to our homes via the grids; Now lets get back to Earth's fields. when the Earth generates this electricity, its transmitted in form of WiTricity to the entire surface of the Earth, Are you still surprised of what causes lightening and thunder and why lightening can burn someone just like electricity from power grid, Earth is just a gigantic magnetic field and all living things on Earth are powered on by the magnetic pulse present here as far as there is receptor. In essence, if technologists are able to research more on this WiTricitity, I can assure you that many of us will need just to test the Earth's magnetic resonance and develop objects that can be lighted via the Earth's magnetic field and we would'nt have to pay no electric bills till thy kingdom. The time is now.
Re: Wireless Electricity (witricity); Humans Are Witric Appliances by Creatrixity(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
I concur a 100 percent billyonaire..i went into research about nicola tesla's works and man,was that a genius..i was discussing his work on wireless electricity with a friend,he did not believe wireless electricity can be exemplified..i tried to show him how electricity can be transmitted wirelessly by changing its electrical frequencies..
You can read about it here.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_tesla.htm
Re: Wireless Electricity (witricity); Humans Are Witric Appliances by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2013
@Billy, you and greatgenius are always on point ....that's why I follow you! Nice write up! Scientia potentia est. Keep it up bruv.

(1) (Reply)

Why Catholics Abstain From Eating Meat On Fridays During Lent / How The Compassion And Forgiveness Of A Dog Outshone That Of A Christian / 'Decadent West Na-ked In Coffin Of Shame'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.