Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Burkina Faso May Be Inspired By Zambia's Glory Last Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Burkina Faso May Be Inspired By Zambia's Glory Last Year (502 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 / 2013 AFCON: Nigeria To Play Zambia, Ethiopia and Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burkina Faso May Be Inspired By Zambia's Glory Last Year by nas4q(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
I laugh everytime i see posts talking about the super eagles chances in today's final. this time last year, everyone was tipping the elephants to trash the chipolopolo to lift the nations cup trophy. it turned out to be the opposite and now the super eagles have to be careful of this stallion team to come out on top. someone will say "TB JOSHUA had declared victory for the eagles" so there's no cause for alarm. even the bible says"and the first shall become last" i am really sceptical about the stallions...
Re: Burkina Faso May Be Inspired By Zambia's Glory Last Year by nas4q(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
The stallions may not have the technical gift but likewise was zambia last year when they went on to lift the african trophy. they didn't play particularly well but the moment they were in the final, they upped their game and shocked the elephants. I hope the stallions are not as clever as the zambians because they will be making our players to run and run and run till the glucose in their blood is exhausted. at this point, they may become complasant and that's the moment we will all dread. gudluck 2 us.
Re: Burkina Faso May Be Inspired By Zambia's Glory Last Year by boron10(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
Oboy, stop being a pessimist, kill joy or whatever it is they call those that bring up this kind of post. The Super Eagles will emerge the winner today however the stallions play.

All we need to do is to pray for God's favour. And we should also give our utmost support for the eagles.
Re: Burkina Faso May Be Inspired By Zambia's Glory Last Year by nas4q(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
boron10: Oboy, stop being a pessimist, kill joy or whatever it is they call those that bring up this kind of post. The Super Eagles will emerge the winner today however the stallions play.

All we need to do is to pray for God's favour. And we should also give our utmost support for the eagles.
just want the super eagles to watch out. we can't rule out the chances of our opponents but we go win no matter what!

(1) (Reply)

How Well Can You Analyse The Game Of Soccer? / Winning The Nations Cup; Good Or Bad For Nigerian Players / My View About A Way To Beat Or Get Something Against #barcelona By Pooja Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.