Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

My View About A Way To Beat Or Get Something Against #barcelona By Pooja Adebayo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My View About A Way To Beat Or Get Something Against #barcelona By Pooja Adebayo (505 Views)

Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa / We Are Not Under Pressure To Beat Ethiopia – Nsofor / Adebayo Akinfenwa Is FIFA 14's Strongest Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View About A Way To Beat Or Get Something Against #barcelona By Pooja Adebayo by SexyPooja1(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2013
Read this…
You instruct your players that the match will deal with more of mental defense and alertness...And players need to concentrate for 90minutes or even more...When you set up your team with a defence mentality, then you get two wingers that can run and as well track back to mark or assist the defence e.g. like #Milan, #El Shaarawy to sprint forward and as well backward to assist the defence, #Boateng to sprint forward and as well backward even if he's not as effective as #El Shaarawy but the skills are needed..Let us also talk about #Madrid too, #Ronaldo to sprint and assist the defence as well and ever effective and energetic #DiMaria,forward and marking so well..
You get a player to do a man to man marking with #Messi, I don't think he like a player or players chasing him around the field or players stalking him...So, you have to frustrate him and make him uneasy on the pitch...E.g. like #Ambrosini against #Milan, #Alonso against #Madrid and #ThiagoMotta against #InterMilan..With this man to man marking and a player roaming around them, making it two on him(#Messi)*the other player will not be totally involved but an eye on them*..I think #Messi will be pocketed as in frustrated...
The main work now boils down to your defence and the player or players covering them. They have to concentrate, focus and their level of awareness of loose balls or alertness of the positioning and passing of the opponent must be in their head like the Second World War. No distraction(s) or loss of concentration whatsoever even for a second and the so called players must be strong, physical and intelligent with the ball..A good pace could also be an added advantage.
Moreover,you may decide to have a striker but he won't be that effective or useful because the middle or the striking role may not be used or even penetrated..And a Goalkeeper could be at the goalpost for just to complete the team because #Barca may not even have a shot on target..E.g. Against #Milan, I think they had one shot on target from #Iniesta or so and against #Madrid,a few ones too because the defence must cover the #Goalkeeper well and do their dirty job and marking..And at the end of the match, #Barca will just pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, loose ball, pass, pass and it goes on like that without no shot on target for 90minutes and when the other team(s) have a break, they nail them..
Teams that I believe has beaten #Barca will these my analyses are #InterMilan, #Celtic, #Madrid, #Chelsea, #AcMilan and #Madrid again..
I think it’s high time club sides use these modules if #Barca continues with their so called #TikiTaka..
I have no coaching certificate or experience but I just used my love for the game to analyze to my own sporting understanding...
Thanks for reading...You can add your comments... on www.poojaadebayor..com

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Opens Door For Manchester's Return / Manchester United To Sell Wayne Rooney Around £35 Million / Boxer Drives 70 Miles To Confront Twitter User Who Branded Him ‘disgrace’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.