Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:57 AM

3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe (17990 Views)

The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] / Epidemic Blindness In Yobe!! / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Dupsychic: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
Armed men this morning stormed a house in which three Korean doctors stayed at T Junction area, Potiskum LGA of Yobe state and slaughtered them.Yobe state Police Commissioner, Sanusi A.Rufai confirmed the incident and said it is true. The three doctors were slaughtered while sleeping in their house.Daily Trust gathered that the assassins jumped into the doctors' house  at around 1:30am, while a curfew was supposed to be in effect, and over-powered them.

Sources from the hospital said all of them were male doctors on contract handling ear, nose, throat, gynecology and acupuncture cases at Potiskum General Hospital. Their copses have been conveyed to Federal Medical Center, Azare.

Very sad.
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Seun(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
Horrible, if true. What's the source, though?
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Dupsychic: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by kaysy(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sad news... why would a human being tend to tak the life of a fellow human being... well God knows best

1 Like

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by momodub: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
na wa ooo this too badt..naija which way..
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by awesomet1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
The North is in trouble

1 Like

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by optimusprime2(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hah!
("Them-Them"wink They have started again ba? undecided
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
Daily Trust gathered that the assassins jumped
into the doctors’ house at around 1:30am,
while a curfew was supposed to be in effect...

So can we conclude that our security agencies are doing a piss-poor job of managing a simple curfew?
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by sadlas(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
3rd 2 comment
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Ejine(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
Aboki... siiiide
Aboki... siiiide
Aboki... siiiide

You don't want to seeeeee
my aboki siiiiide
aboki siiiide
Aboki side, cuz I make you go KABOOOOM yeah

8 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by SlyIg(f): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
BH will soon own up!
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Esosa01(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
so sad.... rest in peace
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by KwoiZabo(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
I served there & know how dangerous it is. I think its too early 4 them 2 have gone considering what is happening coupled with the mali crisis. The state govt. Shld also be blamed 4 not providing adequate security. RIP

4 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by SlyIg(f): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
Seun: Horrible, if true. What's the source, though?
Oga, you sef.
You didn't even wait for the source. I'm sure you're so happy to be the first to comment. Lol.
No mind/ban me o. Na joke i joke o.

11 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by anelka101(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
what could they have done to deserve this? too odd,hope this will not cause wahala on nigerians in their country?
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Ejine(m): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
After crippling the North's economy and destroying their schools, they're now facing the healthcare.
First was the polio incident in Kano, now the new attack on foreign medical expats.

Yet na Igbo domination in Army these illiterates are preoccupied with.

17 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Seunn11: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
The killers need not be northerners. Can't some tribalists from the jewist tribe do it in order to destroy the north? Watch your back.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by blueheart(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
So, what happened to the so called cease fire? Northerns are not yet tired of strife n bloodletting. They will rise as one when they are ready for peace

2 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Winners72(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
Christians don't have the mind to take life! Its very rare cos the christian faith does not support violence

5 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by aryzgreat: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
so the cease fire was just cease bomb? primitive people, kill ur region and economy. RIP to d dead docs that tot they were helping human beings. mtcheww! so now its war against medical personnel? it was Immunization staff now korean docs and yet USA refuse to recognise them as terrorists. isoryt!

1 Like

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by rezzy: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
sadlas: 3rd 2 comment

No be only number 3rd, na number 1st.
RIP doctors.
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by andyanders: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
The Northerners are the worst animal God ever created. very heartless and unreasonable animals that feeds with donkeys and sleep with all sorts of animals hence their attitude both in their private lives and public lives.

How can a sane person see doctors that came to deliver them because of their various deceases inflicted on them and they went ahead to kill them? God will vet His anger on these animals called northerners.

10 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by gramci: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
Arewastan I de salute una. Well done. Sheik Gunmi I still de great you. Northern senators I no forget una, I de see una hand work.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Zackz: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
hell,...God hv mercy
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by theripper2: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
Dats the "Aboki way". No to Education, vaccinators, doctors, telecommunication masts, Christians. Bunch of willfully malicious barbarian horde.

12 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by babysnogls: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
Chei! Make koreans no throw nuclear bomb for naija o!
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by RedLight1: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
eww .. Thats barbaric.. Those bloody savages
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by idirect(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
Seunn11: The killers need not be northerners. Can't some tribalists from the jewist tribe do it in order to destroy the north? Watch your back.
Stewpid comment.

27 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by Pappyto: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
Pathetic
Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by crackhaus: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
Bunch of abokis acting like ninjas & commandos up north, and someone thinks their land shouldn't be cut off? I mean even doctors helping their own people become targets, fvcking wild man..fvcking wild

5 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by mekaboy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
Its a matter of time before the northerners become refugees in nigeria. Let the continue. This could be biafra nemesis catching up.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Korean Doctors Murdered In Yobe by gramci: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ejiné: After crippling the North's economy and destroying their schools, they're now facing the healthcare.
First was the polio incident in Kano, now the new attack on foreign medical expats.

Yet na Igbo domination in Army these illiterates are preoccupied with.

Their media agents on NL will soon start defending them or derailing this thread. They know themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asthma Patients. How Do You Make Your Life Bearable? / Medical Negligence In Nigerian University Clinics Has To Stop!!! / Pls How Are The Surgeries In Grey's Anatomy Performed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.