Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] (15002 Views)

Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood / Photo Of Two Babies Sharing One Incubator At A General Hospital In Lagos / Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital (2) (3) (4)

The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by onlyme12: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
According to Babangida Ruma who shared this photo on Facebook, this is the deplorable state of the General hospital in Jakusko Local government area in Yobe state.

We have a govt in this area?

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=8469

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by NyscBobo: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
worry
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
pathetic embarassed

Looks like General Hospital Umuleri during Peter Obi's adminstration as Governor of Anambra for 8 years embarassed Nonsense

Anyway, W. Obiano has improved the condition wink

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Janeyy: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
"and over 85% of the northerners own oil blocs, let them kill themselves by themselves, nobody can help the northerners, southsouth don try". Quote me anywhere.

21 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Mc4larin: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
General hospital or general bush?
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
This is the dividend from APC Government of Yobe state

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by alcmene: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Good for them

why spend our oil money erecting an equipped hospital only for it to be bombed by their sons

they should reap the fruit of their labor

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by wellmax(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Tell me this is some kind of joke.

TonyeBarcanista:
[s]This is the dividend from APC Government of Yobe state[/s]
You mean the 16 years of PDP

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Gombs(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
APC.... Change!

Well, they said we should not wail, and BAT said they're on honeymoon. Good news is GEJ is not the president, bad news is, that'll not be fixed anytime soon. undecided

... Anyways, up Arsenal! I dedicate this pic to Mourinho and all Chelsea fans. grin

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by jeeqaa7(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
I was in a rush to be 1st to comment that I forgot to read what I wanted to comment on.. So what do I comment on now?

Okay

I ordered ijebu gaRri yday on konga .

D delivery guy gave me a satchet of koko gaRri as compliment. From d ijebu garri company..

Adebanjo... Beg don jazzy abeg make una teem up give us better jam..
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by gokay11(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
General hospital or refugee camp?
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by DiegoNakel(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Awusubillahi !!!

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by caslord(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jeeeez shocked
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by wellmax(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
This is horrible.

In other news, what has your neighbor done for you?
https://www.nairaland.com/2569303/what-neighbour-done
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Pavore9: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
The saddest part is that every year provisions are being made for these hospitals in the State's budget but the money end up growing wings! angry

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mr Governor.....over to you.

On a more serious note....if you want good hospital....you have to pay high taxes, and high hospital fees.

Our oil money is not enough.

And that is why Yobe State should start investing in Western Education, technical education and industrial development....so that they can get lots of money.....which they can use to build lots of good hospitals.

Public private initiatives might work too.

Mr Governor....start thinking

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Signs of bad governance

In other news,Start plantain farming business
The one i harvested below cost #1,500,Imagine having 1,000 bunches or more

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by nikkiking(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
onlyme12:
According to Babangida Ruma who shared this photo on Facebook, this is the deplorable state of the General hospital in Jakusko Local government area in Yobe state.

We have a govt in this area?

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=8469

just Negodu shocked
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Aitee1: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmmmm...so Yobe still exist as a state in this country, I even thought it has been merged into states like Maiduguri or Adamawa

It been long I came across this state in news undecided

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
wellmax:

No.....APC. State Hospital....not federal hospital.

General hospitals are the responsibility of the State.

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
wellmax:

Oga, General Hospital na state government de control am. Na wa you o. Yobe has been APC since 1999

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
alcmene:
Good for them

why spend our oil money erecting an equipped hospital only for it to be bombed by their sons

they should reap the fruit of their labor

Yes.......like Boko bombs hospitals.....which they do not (Bad for business for them).

And for all we know...the hospital was probably built back in the day when there were Groundnut pyramids...

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by omusiliyu(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Its not a surprise since its from the northern part of the country.
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by kenny987(f): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
wellmax:

Whether PDP or APC, the fact is that the persons who carried the mandate of the people failed them. The issues in Nigeria transcend political party membership...the deliberate entrenchment of corruption is a poor reflection of Nigerian citizens. Same people have decamped to APC...does that make them any less culpable for the mismanagement and theft of public funds/resources?

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Sijo01(f): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
shocked those women are comfortable sitting under falling ceiling. Smh
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by wellmax(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga, General Hospital na state government de control am. Na wa you o. Yobe has been APC since 1999

Wrong again, from records, APC was formed in February 2013

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by Dottore: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hmm
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by wellmax(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
kenny987:

Whether PDP or APC, the fact is that the persons who carried the mandate of the people failed them. The issues in Nigeria transcend political party membership...the deliberate entrenchment of corruption is a poor reflection of Nigerian citizens. Same people have decamped to APC...does that make them any less culpable for the mismanagement and theft of public funds/resources?

You are right

Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by kenny987(f): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
wellmax:

You right brov

I am female please.
Re: The Deplorable State Of A General Hospital In Yobe State [photo] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
wellmax:

Wrong again, from records, APC was formed in February 2013
Sometimes I wonder whether you guys assume that everyone is a fool

Buhari Making Punishing Errant Doctors Difficult – NMA / Common Beard Myths Demystified / The Twin-Tragedy Of Nigerian Doctors' Strike And Mass Exodus