Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

AFCON FINAL SAGA: The Contest Of Prayer/prophets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AFCON FINAL SAGA: The Contest Of Prayer/prophets (622 Views)

Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? / Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON FINAL SAGA: The Contest Of Prayer/prophets by Sirniyeh(m): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
I have started imagining today's final between Burkinafaso and Nigeria as contest between naija God and Boki's.
Listening to YAW on Wazobia FM this morning, he said prophets in Nigeria like TB Joshua and Sat-guru maraji have predicted super eagles as the winner of today. Same YAW aired that two Bokinafaso prophets also predicted Their nation as the winner.
During the programme, one man called and pointed out that Bokinafo have strong JUJU and they can do all to destroy SE to win today's match that all naija pastor should remain on their knees,
The question is should God be involved in football? Are we having multidimentional style of God who communicates to different people contesting as both sides winner?
This one confuse me o.
As per d JUJU matter, it happened in 80s when ball turned to lion before goal keeper. Dont you think same could happen today? Pls, what is the way out or your opinion?
Frontpage pls.
Re: AFCON FINAL SAGA: The Contest Of Prayer/prophets by marshaldollz: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
I think it has to do with who has the biggest Faith and not who is just talking,ur Faith in God is what counts
Re: AFCON FINAL SAGA: The Contest Of Prayer/prophets by BARRISTERS: 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
I think it has to do with who has the [b]biggest Faith [/b]and not who is just talking,ur Faith in God is what counts

which faith are you talking about? is it a strong faith that cannot tell us in the beggining at least last year that nigeria will win?

the way jesus was predicted to be born to the 'the house of jesse, precisely david,in the tribe of judah where no 'ordained priests' were chosen except the levi! these prophesies were there in the OT.

80 percent nigerians knew that they are bound to win, at least when our main opponent is B/faso that we earlier played draw with 10 men! isnt that very cheap! we hold them with 10 men earlier, and we knew that with 11 - 11 men, we are going to win, without a so called prophets seeking cheap glory!
Re: AFCON FINAL SAGA: The Contest Of Prayer/prophets by marshaldollz: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2013
BARRISTERS:

which faith are you talking about? is it a strong faith that cannot tell us in the beggining at least last year that nigeria will win?

the way jesus was predicted to be born to the 'the house of jesse, precisely david,in the tribe of judah where no 'ordained priests' were chosen except the levi! these prophesies were there in the OT.

80 percent nigerians knew that they are bound to win, at least when our main opponent is B/faso that we earlier played draw with 10 men! isnt that very cheap! we hold them with 10 men earlier, and we knew that with 11 - 11 men, we are going to win, without a so called prophets seeking cheap glory!

don't quote me wrong mainne,I never said I believed in one of them,I only said it has to do with faith which is the same thing as believing,as from the start I knew we were gonna win,u can check all the football threads,we are all God's children,he can't favour one and leave another,if u get what I mean

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News **Pope Benedict Xvi Resigns** / Fake Bishop Tries To Sneak Into Vatican Meeting / Spreading The Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.