Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! (3169 Views)

Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) / a / 2011 The Year Of Financial Prosperity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
SUCCESS! PROSPERITY! PROGRESS! We all want them, am I right But how many of us do the right things that attract them Maybe few, maybe most, and who knows, if all of us are doing the right things and still?

Okay...you want real prosperity? Financial prosperity of course! Then try this short tips and come back in six months time to share your testimony.

1. GIVE! GIVE! GIVE! This is one proven way to attract financial wealth in life. I don't know if it is spiritual, magical, psychological or natural, whichever it is, I am very sure that it opens door of opportunities and downpours blessings. So start giving from today and avoid asking whenever possible!

Whether you are in a relationship with a guy, a girl, etc, try and be giving him or her, it has a positive influence. And if you are a lady reading this, please suppress that archaic, dubious, poverty-mentality of- I am a girl, a man is supposed to be providing for all my needs, especially when you are not yet legally married to him, its totally WRONG!

Once a man pays your bride price, takes you to his father's house, then, it is his total responsibility to take care of you, but in a mere relationship, it is wrong to depend solely on him no matter how rich or wealthy he is- he won't respect you much, believe it or not.

2. Management- so many people would have been very rich or say, rich today, but due to the fact that they lack money management skill, they are still wallowing in lack and poverty and are blaming their fore-father and father for not leaving so much wealth for them to inherit.

Stop buying things you don't really need. Stop buying, buying unnecessarily and learn to be contented with the ones you already have. Must you wear the latest clothes, shoes, and drive the latest cars? Hey! Don't look at all those celebrities you watch on telly and read online and on MAGZ, their life aren't always as glossy as they portray, of course your bank account maybe healthier than theirs, so watch it!

3. INVEST! INVEST! INVEST! No matter how much you are earning right now, it is not going to be ENOUGH in mere future to come, so think about investing NOW!

Why are you so comfortable that you are working in a blue chip company where you are being paid 7digits a month? What would happen if you own one yourself? Do company and business owners have three heads? You better get out of that your comfort zone and start thinking of expansion via wise investment!

And please don't invest in every business idea your friend Tom, or Kate brings to you just because you have the money, nope! Invest wisely, carry our research of the business first, before investing your money.

If you're wondering if I do what I preach, the answer is YES! By God's grace I try my best to practice the things I teach, and you know, my friends sometimes call me- jack of all thread cos I am so diversified to the extent that if I tell you how many businesses and stuffs I have put my hands and brain on, you will marvel!

We will continue shortly...try these 3 tips and watch out!

Stay inspired, keep dreaming, and don't be discouraged by the fact that you are born into a poor family or that you are yet to find job or graduate...just start from somewhere NOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
Nice one... Thanks a bunch!
Re: The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
mechummy: Nice one... Thanks a bunch!
thanks dearsmiley

Now, let me share some practical experience.

Becos of d nature of some of the things I do, I had been opportune to meet with some Nigerian millionaires and billionaires, not necessarily becos I am one, nope, but by virtue of biz association n service rendering.

There was this so wealthy guy, OMG! His close friend, who of course is also a b, referred me to him for patronage after a good service rendered, so I was supposed to meet him at one popular hotel in VI, guess what? His friend told me before time that the man doesn't pick calls, even his own calls, that he doesn't. That I shud send him sms n wait for response, that that's hw they communicate, so I got pissed somehow, but got no option...

To my greatest surprise, truly he doesn't, not efizy, but cos he is so much engaged to so many things that I witnessed myself n even pitied him.

As I was chatting with him at his suite, he was busy respondin to sms from his 3 phones, I pitied him. It was then I saw that he cudnt meetup with calls if he was to be pickin all his calls, maybe he may go madgrin

Y tellin dis story? To tell u that being wealthy doesn't come by lying down on d bed n pressing phone from mornin till nyt n again n again n praying for a miracle money or hoping maga pay online. Such money is only for a short while, it doesn't lead anywhere, so get up and go hustle now!

I hear people condemn marketing and sales, I laugh...hey! Watch it...anyway, after the match, we will continue...

I have some secrets to share with interested folks that care....but if u don't, I am donesmiley up super eagles! Aboki go suffer today! Catch ya allsmiley
Re: The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! by Smile4mee01: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2013
this sounds interesting particularly because u are nigerian and live in nigeria. keep it coming.... i do get depressed alot of times. though i work in a bank i am far from being happy. would love to know if dreams come true in this part of the world?
Re: The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 11, 2013
Motivational...Keep them comin dear
Re: The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 11, 2013
Thanks mechummy and smile4mee.

Dreams come true if one set his or her priorities right- work, work, more work, wisdom application and being smart before pleasure and entertainment, but most people follow the other way- entertainment, fun, more fun, less work, less ambition, negative mindset and then hardwork, hardly can one make it in life that way.

For instance, imagine the fever in town just because valentine. Most youths are now destabilized emotionally just because of val.

Most people will spend their whole savings just to celebrate val, as if life ends after February 14. Believe me, good business men and women, and entrepreneurs are busy brainstorming on how they would extract all the money people have with them this season in exchange for fun, since that's what they want- give it to them and get their money!

Another mistake we do in this our generation is trying to copy the lifestyles of entertainment celebrities who of course are making their money by entertaining people.

Because Tuface is taking Annie to Burj Al Arab for a valentine treat to boost his celebrity status in order to win more fans and more product endorsements, and u will see an ordinary person will ignorantly start planning to also take his girlfriend or wife to Barbados beach just to impress people who don't care of his existence, and which ends up draining his bank account than adding something to it.

Celebration is nice, but set your priorities well and celebrate in your own way and not trying to impress people.

Now to the topic; I want to tell all youths reading this piece that- if you want to make fast money anywhere in the world, then give marketing a try! Marketing has made more millionaires in the world than any other human or business activity.

Marketing is the only business you can start with no dime- it requires only your ability to create a fanciful image of the product you are selling in the minds of your prospects.

Wondering what to market? There are a lot of them, first, are you ready? I have lots too, if you can market them...

Marketing gives you an opportunity to meet with great people, and hence, it boosts your self-esteem, communication skill, confidence and will most times expose you to excellent business opportunities. My field is engineering, but I have pitched my tent in so many areas of human life including and not limited to marketing and sales.

I have sold oil and gas products, HAVC products, haulage/transportation products, biotechnology products, and still counting.

But in all, do not forget the rule- GIVE, GIVE, manage your income no matter how meagre, and please invest wisely and you are on your way to becoming wealthy! God crowns the entire effort, so run to God and make Him your true friend, not just by attending church, have a personal relationship with Him and His favour will follow you always.
Re: The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 11, 2013
I have something to say to all engineering graduates reading this.

Pls and pls open your mind to embrace other areas of life outside carrying of tools that we were taught in school.

As an engineering graduate, if you are not favoured enough to secure a well-paying engineering job when you graduate, please open your mind and try other areas of life, remember, engineers are trained to be versatile.

If you want to make it financially as an engineering graduate of either HND/BEng/etc, don't close your mind to just engineering. Don't resolve that- I studied engineering, I must practice it, else you may end up practising it in one mechanic workshop in your village, so open up and give other things a try.

Now, I have something else to say- for you to succeed financially in life, you need a driving force, a motivator.

To some, their siblings, parents, friends, teacher, neighbour, colleague, pastor, etc motivates them, so try and get something to motivate you.

But now, for those born into poor family, I want you to be motivated by the spirit to uplift your family from poverty. The desire to flee from poverty is one of the most driving spirit, so let that spirit gear you up instead of demoralising you. Let it spring up your zeal to succeed financially.

Don't be discouraged by the glossy, flashy, catchy stories and pictures of rich, wealthy people u see on telly or see on the road, most of them were born very poor, so you stand a greater chance of succeeding in fact.

Do you know that being born into a poor family gives you a wider chance of succeeding financially than being born into a wealthy family? Ask me how and I will explain.

Stop feeling cheated by God or nature and get up and see if God won't bless you. Catch you later.
Re: The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! by naira4ever(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2013
Nice one and kudos to you.
I av been investing and earning profit constantly. Also, as a finance manager & accounting graduate, I spend & manange my income prudently. Apart from paying my tithes and offering, I need God's help in giving freely to people. May be if i starting giving honestluy I would have been more blessed and richer than this. God, give me a giving spirit o.
Re: The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2013
Dailynews:
I have something to say to all engineering
graduates reading this. Pls and pls open your mind to embrace other
areas of life outside carrying of tools that we
were taught in school. As an engineering graduate, if you are not
favoured enough to secure a well-paying
engineering job when you graduate, please
open your mind and try other areas of life,
remember, engineers are trained to be versatile. If you want to make it financially as an
engineering graduate of either HND/BEng/etc,
don't close your mind to just engineering. Don't
resolve that- I studied engineering, I must
practice it, else you may end up practising it in
one mechanic workshop in your village, so open up and give other things a try.

Nice, spoke to me directly
Re: The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
naira4ever: Nice one and kudos to you.
I av been investing and earning profit constantly. Also, as a finance manager & accounting graduate, I spend & manage my income prudently. Apart from paying my tithes and offering, I need God's help in giving freely to people. May be if i starting giving honestly I would have been more blessed and richer than this. God, give me a giving spirit o.
Please dear, start NOW to cultivate that habit of GIVING in you please...it opens doors, and brings more favors. I am sorry to use the popular Nigerian footballer Jay Jay Okocha as an example; I heard, I learnt that he is not so good in giving to people, while his mate, Kanu Nwankwo is known for his cheerful giving, and I don't think I need to tell you their individual achievements.

Okocha remains one of the best midfielder Nigeria has ever produced- he made wave in Bolton, and in so many other clubs, he is well known, and he even motivated Ronaldinho, and many, but he had little success to show for his great talent. He never won African footballer of the year despite the fact that he was the best African player in his time...he couldn't win lots of awards, but Kanu Nwankwo won- African footballer of the year, won Champions League medal, Premier, Olympic, in fact name it...and he is one of the most decorated African players in football history, why? Because he is a generous man.

Late M.K.O Abiola was well known for his philanthropic spirit- he gives to churches even though he was a muslim...he contributed in building a particular church in Lagos...yes, but he was a muslim...his philanthropic spirit won his peoples' heart and vote, which was why he won the 1992 election in a landslide win....

Giving is a secret to success...if you stop asking and demanding from today and imbibe the spirit o giving, believe me, you will start succeeding more than you had been succeeding in the past, try it.

Another secret behind people that give is this- because they crave to give, they are always eager and motivated to acquire to give. remember, if you don't have, you can't give, so the spirit to give will always motivate you to acquire more.

aside that, when people know that you give to them, they will always tell you about good opportunities more than they would tell others who don't give to them...

teeo:

Nice, spoke to me directly
Yeah, pls open your heart to other opportunities, there are a lot of opportunities outside engineering...embrace them cheerfully.
Re: The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! by jay4genius: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
@dailynews, u realy spoke to me directly. I got a lot of ideas, but the problem z lack of capital to execute dem. Am ready to go into marketing big time. At least i got some gud clothes and excelent comunicating skills. Pls, if u have some products i can sel and make profits, am in!
Re: The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 28, 2013
jay4genius: @dailynews, u realy spoke to me directly. I got a lot of ideas, but the problem z lack of capital to execute dem. Am ready to go into marketing big time. At least i got some gud clothes and excelent comunicating skills. Pls, if u have some products i can sel and make profits, am in!
Are you in Lagos? Where in Lagos and can you sell audio-visual products (school electronic boards, interactive boards, projectors, etc, mind u, they run into millions, and ur target customers are- top notch secondary/primary schools, higher institutions, hotels, companies, etc), can u market them? Can u market CCTV technology installation for private homes, hotels, shops, malls, schools, hospitals, etc? Let me know so I can know what to tell you. Take care.
Re: The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! by jay4genius: 1:28am On Feb 28, 2013
@dailynews, i stay in lagos, around olodi apapa. Sir, am ready to market d products. But i dnt realy knw bout d cctv instalation. I sugest we start small and wit d products dat i can realy undastand enuf to convince my prospective buyers lyk d skul electronic boards. Also, it would b cul if i see some pictures of the product. Lets make dis discussn private, i can be reachd on 08160466225
Re: The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
jay4genius: @dailynews, i stay in lagos, around olodi apapa. Sir, am ready to market d products. But i dnt realy knw bout d cctv instalation. I sugest we start small and wit d products dat i can realy undastand enuf to convince my prospective buyers lyk d skul electronic boards. Also, it would b cul if i see some pictures of the product. Lets make dis discussn private, i can be reachd on 08160466225

Right now, we are short of stock...but making plans to restock, but we are still pushing for prospective buyers of our- projectors, electronic white boards for schools and conference centres, and display boards. if you can be able to do this as an associate marketer- I mean, you source for customers, will give you the product catalogue so you can know how they look like, or better still, google- Magnetic Enamel Steel Dry marker white board, we supply various sizes in inches, conference master magnetic whiteboard, flip chart systems, board accessories, wireless public address systems, multimedia projectors, electric screens, interactive whiteboards.

Just google them and see their pictures and discriptions. check acer, NOBO, etc...then we can arrange a meetup next week to see one-on-one (though I have decided not to meet anyone I met on nairaland in person again, still skeptical about it anyway, but lets see how it goes).

I wouldn't promise I will call you now until you have gotten familiar with the products and have agreed to work on the terms. Remember, you are not working based on salary, only on commission, so it will be better you look for buyers of the projectors, that way, you make more...and honestly, I won't promise that we will give you the products, we don't give them out, you only market it based on the knowledge of the products u have and with pictures or say catalog of it, and when a prospect agrees to buy at your price, then we strike.

Hope you understand it well?
Re: The Secrets To Financial Prosperity Revealed! by jay4genius: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
DailyNews:

Right now, we are short of stock...but making plans to restock, but we are still pushing for prospective buyers of our- projectors, electronic white boards for schools and conference centres, and display boards. if you can be able to do this as an associate marketer- I mean, you source for customers, will give you the product catalogue so you can know how they look like, or better still, google- Magnetic Enamel Steel Dry marker white board, we supply various sizes in inches, conference master magnetic whiteboard, flip chart systems, board accessories, wireless public address systems, multimedia projectors, electric screens, interactive whiteboards.

Just google them and see their pictures and discriptions. check acer, NOBO, etc...then we can arrange a meetup next week to see one-on-one (though I have decided not to meet anyone I met on nairaland in person again, still skeptical about it anyway, but lets see how it goes).

I wouldn't promise I will call you now until you have gotten familiar with the products and have agreed to work on the terms. Remember, you are not working based on salary, only on commission, so it will be better you look for buyers of the projectors, that way, you make more...and honestly, I won't promise that we will give you the products, we don't give them out, you only market it based on the knowledge of the products u have and with pictures or say catalog of it, and when a prospect agrees to buy at your price, then we strike.

Hope you understand it well?
i do. Am gona reseach on d products nw

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest People In Nigeria In 2017 With Their Networth / United Bank For Africa Steals Money From Depositors Accounts / Mega Plaza Online Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.