Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? (14447 Views)

CHAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / AFCON: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (1 - 1) On 21st January 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Reference(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
Francex:

YES SIR I AM

Its a long tradition. Nothing special. They just act as mementos and build up into a great collection of memorabilia over the sporting life of an athlete that in many cases signifies the athletes personal worth. If they are signed it worths more.

The better a footballer the greater his chances of amassing a huge collection because quite frankly he's likely to feature in many different competitions and get to play against a large number of people particularly equally good players with valuable names.

You can imagine what Lionel Messi's Argentina apended shirt will be worth in 30 years if you managed to get it off him after losing the World Cup finals.

For collectors it is also great fun. You're welcome me lady.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by elopee3000(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
finaly the so called biafran national team or traders team has won d cup 4 naija he GOD bless no man couse now they re our team,onu kwuru njo ga emesia kwue mma
thats what osita osadebe said

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by cutiepie25(f): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
Victor moses,Ambrose,Enyeama n mba. They all made naija proud.tanks keshi for believin and turning dis young talents into stars.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by vision2050: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
Success dey follow MIKEL he don champions league, afcon, fa, carling mention it...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by tiwasiaife(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
Osaze the rebellion ;DOsaze the rebellion
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by oyeleyemaureen(m): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
MBA 4 SURE

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by valdubem(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
mtschewwwwwww to ALL NIGERIANS!
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by sammie771: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
if i see that burkina faso guy wey dem dey call bance for dream,Meeeennn i go shout blood of jesus.That devil is a liar
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
Free sex tinz
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by princemaicheal: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2013
johnwizey: uncle Mbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Seconded
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ejyko4aek(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
sunday mba
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by siobahn: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
Enyeama, Victor Moses, Mba, infact all of them. Bance-ugly dyed dreaded hair and face, koffi-dyed bear bear, pithro..something - that thin boy
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by pauloskyo: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
I gave it to that Mumu Ghanian player Wakaso wey don waka go ghana with chacoal.He said Burkina Faso deserve to win.,
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by conyema12(m): 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sunday mbaaaaaaaaa
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
If you think Victor Moses is the man of the Match click LIKE

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by milkydaddy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2013
[quote..o boy,are u alright atall?hear urself
author=Reference]

Its a long tradition. Nothing special. They just act as mementos and
build up into a great collection of memorabilia over the sporting life
of an athlete that in many cases signifies the athletes personal worth.
If they are signed it worths more.

The better a footballer the greater his chances of amassing a huge
collection because quite frankly he's likely to feature in many
different competitions and get to play against a large number of people
particularly equally good players with valuable names.

You can imagine what Lionel Messi's Argentina apended shirt will be
worth in 30 years if you managed to get it off him after losing the
World Cup finals.

For collectors it is also great fun. You're welcome me lady.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by emmaskyblue(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
Francex: WHY ARE SOME BANCEFASOS WEARING OUR JERSEY

It is 2 show spirit of sportsmanship.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by phreakabit(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
Pretty Boy Bance. Na im fine pass for field.

On a serious note Mikel, Moses,Mba, Ambrose, Onazi and Enyema where outstanding. . . . But Mba gets the vote, just for the resilience shown to get the goal!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Sleekknight(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
Efe ambrose.a very calm defender
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by size38: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sunday Mba and Eyinma
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
Wow.... They all played well but I should say... Mba really struggled for that goal and he got it..
Enyama was great on that beautiful save and wow!! Guys did you c Efe's flawless defending.... God bless these guys and God bless Nigeria... Naija United. They were all good.. Infact they were a team!!! smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by denny4ril: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
My man of the match today is Enyeama. The 2nd half save he made would havechanged the story had it been the ball scored. So, I give it to him!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by surveyProf(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
Francex: Some bancefasos are wearing our jersey...why?
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Jerseys were exchanged @ d end of the match, spirit of sportmanship!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobleacct: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sunday Mba ni o. Uche na worst man of d match

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by rezzy: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
Burkina Faso said they we deal with us,
we said "MBA" not a "SUNDAY"
Moses was my man
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Jarus(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
Reference: Pitroipa man of the tournament.? Scratching my head.

Nonsense.

Mikel should easily be the MVP of this tournament, followed by Moses.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by annawhite(f): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
val_dubem: mtschewwwwwww to ALL NIGERIANS!
Mumu of the match!
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ume(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
Yobo yobo yobo
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by 299: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
Number 22, Kenneth Omeruo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by emmke(m): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
Jarus:

Nonsense.

Mikel should easily be the MVP of this tournament, followed by Moses.
totally agree...
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by rafiky: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
V. Moses
S. Mba
M. Obi
E. Ambrose
V. Enyeama
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Redstone(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
I love this awesome and ingenious work displayed during the closing ceremony. Up super eagles, up Nigeria. This is a victory for all Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francisca Ordega Donates Wheelchairs To The Needy In Benue. / How Do We Play Cote D'ivoire - Suggestions And Advice / West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.