Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Tunnelguru Bulk Vouchers Now Available (great Discounts) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tunnelguru Bulk Vouchers Now Available (great Discounts) (873 Views)

Unlimited Browsing Mtnbis With Tunnelguru On Pc / TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! / From The Importer - Android Tablet PC with great discounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunnelguru Bulk Vouchers Now Available (great Discounts) by gmcbiz(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
Tunnelguru special bulk voucher packages now available.
Get your bulk vouchers now and share with friends, relatives and colleagues. You can also sell the vouchers to clients if you want to become a reseller.

(2) Vouchers – N1, 200

(5) Vouchers – N3, 000

(10) Vouchers – N5, 000

(25) Vouchers – N12, 000

Note that these vouchers are valid and cannot expire until it’s activated. So you can buy the vouchers and keep it for over a year and nothing will happen to it.
All vouchers have one month validity.

To Purchase your own bulk voucher package visit www.greatmindsng.com

After payment, send your “depositor’s name, number of vouchers paid for, and amount” send to my email or phone number.
Your vouchers will be sent to the email address you provide once your payment is confirmed.

Liberty Reserve Payment also accepted. Contact me if you wish to pay with LR.

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH TUNNELGURU SETTINGS ON YOUR COMPUTER, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR ASSISTANCE.

For further enquiries;
Email; greatmindsng@gmail.com
Phone; 080-333-283-64
Re: Tunnelguru Bulk Vouchers Now Available (great Discounts) by gmcbiz(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
Liberty reserve funds available for sale. Contact me if interested
Re: Tunnelguru Bulk Vouchers Now Available (great Discounts) by Ebenezerk2: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
it was working with my multi links modem when I used the free 5mb on my system for their website
Re: Tunnelguru Bulk Vouchers Now Available (great Discounts) by gmcbiz1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
it was working with my multi links modem when I used the free 5mb on my system for their website

thats great, so what are u waiting for? buy a voucher and enjoy unlimited internet with amazing speed

(1) (Reply)

Glo,mtn,etisalat And Zain 500% Bonus Is Fake!!! / Mtn New Magic Sim,browse Free 4 30yrs, / HOT: BROWSE UNLIMITEDLY With The Latest Mtn Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.