Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Afcon 2013 Finals Prophecy By Prophet Abiola Of (cmcm) Christ Miracle Church Mis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Afcon 2013 Finals Prophecy By Prophet Abiola Of (cmcm) Christ Miracle Church Mis (3727 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afcon 2013 Finals Prophecy By Prophet Abiola Of (cmcm) Christ Miracle Church Mis by megawave(m): 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
Prophet Peter Adebisi Abiola of Christ Miracle Church Mission (CMCM). I see Nigeria sitting on the second sit out of Four,Burkina Faso sitting on the first. But God says we must DE-Throne Burkina Faso by prayers and we will overcome.
He Instructed the super eagles coach to go into his room this morning and do as God has instructed him to do, after confirming he has done it through a live phone call on the alter, we went ahead to DE-Throne.
I am posting this to tell us we still have true Prophets in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iAT-_92bYs

1 Like

Re: Afcon 2013 Finals Prophecy By Prophet Abiola Of (cmcm) Christ Miracle Church Mis by fizzle344: 4:33am On Feb 11, 2013
All glory to GO and Prophet Adebisi Abiola. He also prophesied that Keshi was going to coach the super eagles when siasia was still the coach. This is just the beginning,the super eagles will soon lift the World Cup.
Re: Afcon 2013 Finals Prophecy By Prophet Abiola Of (cmcm) Christ Miracle Church Mis by mrsmithkay(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
that is cmcm for you!!!
Re: Afcon 2013 Finals Prophecy By Prophet Abiola Of (cmcm) Christ Miracle Church Mis by afolabisegun(m): 1:44am On Mar 05, 2013
God I bless You I am a member of cmcm
Re: Afcon 2013 Finals Prophecy By Prophet Abiola Of (cmcm) Christ Miracle Church Mis by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 05, 2013
this is what the church has been reduced to... predicting soccer matches as evidence of "prophethood"? shocked

Why didnt apostle paul busy himself with telling us his predictions on the gladiator games in Rome during his time?

1 Like

Re: Afcon 2013 Finals Prophecy By Prophet Abiola Of (cmcm) Christ Miracle Church Mis by KINGwax(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2013
^^
These people are idiotss!!! Makin a prediction and includin a fail-safe: clause.
If they had lost, he wld av said keshi probably didn't pray enuff as GOD instructed!!! If keshi said he fasted to 3days, he wld av said it shld be 7!!!
Did he knw ow many people predicted and won some cash around d world? They didn't even claim to be a prophet!!!!
God is watching!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thread In Rememberance Of The Great Pagan Ancestors Who Led Us / Pls Who Gave Birth To Cain's Wife..the Beginning Is Too Confusing / The Origin Of "Shaku Shaku" Dance - Spiritual Implication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.