Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (103726 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by lawson007(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2011
Latest Prophecy---by Prophet TB JOSHUA

Fellow Nairalanders,
i just have to start this topic so that we can
1. shed more light on this prophecy or
2. know how to pray or prevent or prepare for it.

To me after watching today's live service on Emmanuel Tv I can bet that the Man of GOd was predicting an out break of a world war which will be the longest and worst ever.I remember Nostradamus said in the movie "the man who saw tomorrow" that the third World War will last "20 and 7 years",prophet TB Joshua said (NB not exact quotessmileythat this war would last for a long time that all civilization will be gone,, he is seeing USA and Israel on one side and Iran on the other side, that 4 nations will come against one nation which will trigger other nations to join in it's defense,  and this will affect the whole world, "we are coming to the end of the world."
We all know that if Isreal is to be attacked there are nations that will intervene and if Iran(as Obama and co. are threatening to already)is attacked Russia and China etc may intervene,summarily christian nations against non-Christian nations.Nostradamus said this 3rd world war will be triggered off by a strong master of Mohammedan Law and the kingdoms of Christianity shall quake in the space of years,

I know that are scoffers in Nairaland(stay off this thread please) that don't want to hear about TB Joshua and there are those who are too afraid of this world ending that they would just wish this topic away but let us face it.It is better  if we analyse and x-ray this issue, shed more light get and add more information round and we end up praying our way out of impending danger or  to prevent it. I think we would be better off than being like the Ostrich that buries its head in the sand thinking all is well.Let's hear you additional information and insight,

Addition and conclusion:
ON SUNDAY THE 11TH OF DECEMBER 2011, PROPHET TB JOSHUA SPOKE FORTH A MESSAGE OF PROPHECY AND INSTRUCTED US TO PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF OUR NATIONS AND OUR WORLD. WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS BUT GOD DOES. LET US COME TOGETHER AND PRAY FOR THE REDEMPTION OF OUR NATIONS AND TO TRUST GOD TO HEAR THE CRIES OF HIS CHILDREN. PLEASE TELL ALL YOU LOVE TO CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR OUR WORLD. AND KEEP WATCHING EMMANUEL TV FOR FUTURE PROPHETIC MESSAGES, DELIVERED BY GOD ALMIGHTY THROUGH PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA.
(I’M SORRY, I MISQUOTED THE PROPHET IN MY FIRST POST.)
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2011
i also watched emmanuel tv and heard when T.B JOSHUA said four nations will rise against 1 nation. I was abt openin a similiar topic! Front page pls.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by cashmentor(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
Did all d prophets in d Bible only and always prophesied doom on their people? And moreover, a 3rd WW, might not even last up to 3months, not with a d ICBMs and drones and so on? Lord save ur People!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Kay17: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2011
Why would China and Russia fight for Iran?
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2011
Kay 17:

Why would China and Russia fight for Iran?

Because tb joshua prophesied so

1 Like

Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by lawson007(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2011
Boyloaf:

i also watched emmanuel tv and heard when T.B JOSHUA said four nations will rise against 1 nation. I was abt openin a similiar topic! Front page pls.

how do i get it to front page or will Seun paste the title there? everyone needs to know about this immediately
because if by any chance this is not averted compulsorily so many people will be in the dark concerning this looming wahala.

cashmentor:

Did all d prophets in d Bible only and always prophesied doom on their people? And moreover, a 3rd WW, might not even last up to 3months, not with a d ICBMs and drones and so on? Lord save your People!

yea, that's how i thought that America will capture Osama in just 2 days because of their high tech 'abrakadarbra',we all know how long it took.

let's not be like the proverbial Ostrich that bury the head in the sand and thinks that solves the problem,let's shed more light and solution on this matter please.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by plappville(f): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2011
If God does not want it to happen it wont happen, if he does allow it, his children will go meet him in Heaven. But if this 3 ww takes place and flood the entire human from earth, then where is the revelation? We should pray against it though but i believe God knows what is best for the world of today.

Apart from TB's prophecy, it is already on net, people are already predicting it for reasons u mentioned above.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
bogus. I could "prophesy" that myself. Any idiot knows that if 4 nations come against 1 nation, others will intervene so what is special here? Note the COMPLETE lack of specifics with regard to timing, countries involved e.t.c. He claims to see Israel and the USA on one side against Iran - this is not prophesy but CURRENT EVENTS.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2011
davidylan:

bogus. I could "prophesy" that myself. Any knows that if 4 nations come against 1 nation, others will intervene so what is special here? Note the COMPLETE lack of specifics with regard to timing, countries involved e.t.c. He claims to see Israel and the USA on one side against Iran - this is not prophesy but CURRENT EVENTS.
u talk like a juvenile. Completely misplaced complacency.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Kay17: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2011
There is no reason whatsoever for Russia and China to fight an apocalyptic war all for the sake of Iran.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2011
Kay 17:

There is no reason whatsoever for Russia and China to fight an apocalyptic war all for the sake of Iran.
Russia have been looking for an opportunity to strike on US, they both are check and balances on themselves for now.

Let them fight jor, those of us in the Jungle called Africa would sit back and enjoy. Plus its a means for Job opportunity, Americans would wanna recruit Soldiers from Africa grin
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Joagbaje(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2011
We can still avert such dissaster by prayers . That's  purpose of some  prophecies .so that we can avert them,.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by maclatunji: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2011
Well, I swear on everything I have that I was telling somebody about the war (WWIII) probably being underway last week. It is not a prophesy, just logical deduction!

TB Joshua is a big liar! (Quote me)!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by fortran12: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2011
Joagbaje:

We can still avert such dissaster by prayers . That's  purpose of some  prophecies .so that we can avert them,.
^^^ nice one
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2011
maclatunji:

Well, I swear on everything I have that I was telling somebody about the war (WWIII) probably being underway last week. It is not a prophesy, just logical deduction!

Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by skydeexie(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2011
World war III, IV, V or not, this current world system is bound to end sooner or later. I would rather that we should take time and prepare for the rapture of the Saints. The Lord Jesus Christ and KING of KINGs will soon appear to take His true followers home. Are you ready for His coming?
He has given all the signs that will usher His coming in the Holy Bible. Take time to read the Gospels.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by zenus(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2011
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by violent(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2011
Absolute hogwash!

You don't make prophecies from daily occurrences just to claim some sort of spiritual foresight.  You just don't

Russia have been looking for an opportunity to strike on US, they both are check and balances on themselves for now.

Where did you infer this from?  Russia and US may be sworn enemies, but they both know that it will be absolutely stupid for them and for the world at large to attack each other, . .Nuclear capacities asides, America will thump on Russia's military any day, any time.  

If the US attacks Iran, Russia and China will only shout and then shut the fck up!. . .But the US won't attack Iran, at least, not directly, Israel is more than capable to get the job done, and finely too.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by otokx(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2011
What exactly did he say?
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Woke4all(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2011
maclatunji:

Exactly!  I don't believe all these prophesy.

Na brain be jazman
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by digi101(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2011
Joagbaje:

Before you start praying for the wrong thing please pick up your Bible and read - Revelation, Daniel, Ezekiel

If you like pray till eternity comes Gods words shall not fail. What you should be praying for is that the elect be saved from the coming destruction!
We so called Christians are so carried away with the world and its way that a lot of people have come to think of it as home. Well its time to wake up! this is not your home if your a believer and surely the earth shall be destroyed- how that happens i really dont care and wont be bothered by such (Gods people shall be raptured before the event - so if ur not saved this is a good time to turn around  grin you might not get another chance!), there shall be a new Jerusalem and a new earth! where the Lord shall be our light!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Thatdave(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2011
violent:

Absolute hogwash!

You don't make prophecies from daily occurrences just to claim some sort of spiritual foresight.  You just don't

Where did you infer this from?  Russia and US may be sworn enemies, but they both know that it will be absolutely silly for them and for the world at large to attack each other, . .Nuclear capacities asides, America will thump on Russia's military any day, any time.  

If the US attacks Iran, Russia and China will only shout and then shut the fck up!. . .But the US won't attack Iran, at least, not directly, Israel is more than capable to get the job done, and finely too.
US and israel has been on one side since time immemorial.
His prophesy is uncommon and always accurate.
Unlike ww2 , www 3 will trigger jihad all around the globe!
And we will pick up arms and end this planet rather than watch the mohammedeens wipe us out as infidels.
We once did it at the battle of jerusalem with king henry the lion heart.
Though that didnt end the earth.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by ochizo(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2011
Prayer is the key. God knows best.

Save your people God
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Babaelemu: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2011
prophecy aside, we all (elite) can smell what the world is cooking. There wont be WW but i sight the Muslim nations rising against the US.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by brainpulse: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2011
My prediction on WW 4

If WW3 ends there will be WW4, USSR nations scattered will come together to fight USA, china will sell weapons to Russia, USA will be very angry and face china. which might end the world.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by highland(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2011
The more revelation we hear to today tell us how close we are to the end.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Ideyontop: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
LOOK HERE ALL OF YOU,THAT WAS HOW THE PEOPLE IN NOAH'S DAY MOCKED HIM WHEN HE TOLD THEM OF THE  IMPENDING FLOOD THAT WILL DESTROY THE WORLD.THEY LAUGHED HIM TO SCORN AND RIDICULED HIM,WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT? THE SAME PEOPLE CAME TO NOAH'S ARK TO KNOCK FOR THE DOOR TO BE OPENED TO THEM TO ESCAPE THE SAME FLOOD THEY MOCKED.

Whenever a man of God,especially someone like Prophet TBJoshua says something,please make una dey listen.I mean this man of God has a record for himself to Gods glory.

For me I think the best thing to do at this time is to pray to God to avert it,cos prophecies can be changed if one petitions God in intercession.

This is a call for prayers!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by begwong: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2011
nothing new!! Just Sign of the END TYM grin grin grin
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by mkmyers45(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
Hmm, anyway the word of God does not fall to ground, *fingers crossed*
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by kizito96(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
It shall come to pass
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by TippyTop(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2011
Is this the same man that couldn't predict he would lose an election? TB JOSHUA is a clown.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
Am Gerrin' Scared Mehn! cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Stop Using Your Phone In Church! / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.