Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye (23079 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by leffects(m): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2013
RCCG OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTION SUNDAY 14TH JULY, 2013 SELF PROPHECY BY PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
Memory Verse: Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruning hooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong. Joel 3:10

Read: Mark 5:25-34
What you say about yourself and about your situation in the midst of a crisis is of keen interest to both God and the devil. When the Israelites kept speaking of dying in the wilderness when confronted with little challenges, it got to a time that God gave them what they had been confessing – death (Numbers 14:26-39). On the other hand, the Shunammite woman kept confessing that ‘All will be well’, and later that ‘All is well’ and her dead child came back to life. What are your confessions? Stop complaining, murmuring and grumbling as these will never help you. Rather, confess what you want about the situation. Mark 11:23-24 says if you command the mountain to relocate and you doubt not, it will be so and you will have what you say. When people are saying trouble is coming, reply them by saying ‘All will be well’. It does not matter what anybody may say: what matters is what God hears from you, which will determine your future. What are you saying in God’s ears?
Some people take note of what other people – particularly experts are saying about health, economy, etc. but they hardly ever say something good to themselves. The statement – ‘All will be well’ from the Shunammite woman was only a self prophecy and God honoured it. She did not wait for Elijah before speaking prophetically into her life. Why don’t you learn to prophesy into your life? When I wake up in the morning, I go before my mirror and begin to prophesy to myself: ‘It is going to be well with me’, ‘I will find favour from God and men’, etc. When things took a negative turn in the situation of the woman with the issue of blood and there seemed to be no way out, she resorted to self prophesy. She said, “If I can only touch the helm of Jesus’ clothes, I shall receive my healing”. She touched and she was whole. Some people see self prophesy as self deception. They will query it by saying: How do I say all is well when all is not well? Joel 3:10 says that is how to engage words: confess strength in time of weakness, health in time of sickness, wealth in time of poverty, freedom in time of bondage, etc. Use your words to beautify your life by confessing what you desire. The Lord will honour your confessions.

Key Point
Your confessions affect your receipts. Some people are receiving bad things today and they wonder why. They have forgotten that in some recent or distant past, they used their mouths to call such things to themselves.

http://earlydigest..com/2013/07/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-sunday-14th.html

30 Likes

Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by dopeJemi: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
cool
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by martin1772(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
All will be well with me
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by pukka5050: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
first to comment.....dancing alingo
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by FRANCISEKE1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
I'm on eagle's wing.thats the law
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Pretyangel25(f): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
It is well with my SOUL. AMEN
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Phemmy99(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
pukka5050: first to comment.....dancing alingo
so??,,,,

1 Like

Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
All is well with my soul
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Georgesmartt(m): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
I see myself moving from Glory to Glory in the mighty name of Jesus. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
True. All is well.
u need e-deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by lafakale(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
It is well with my soul today and forevermore
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Bonquait: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
All shall be permanently well with me in the remaining part of this year ijn. Amen!
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by jhydebaba(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
It is well with me
It is well with me
It is well with me
It is well with me
It is well with me
It is well with me
It is well with me
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by olaitanganiyat: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]It is well with me nd ♍♈ household in jesus name.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by neyotunex: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
All is well with me in Jesus Name
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Holuwhasheyi(f): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
it is well with me
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by paveinc(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
It is well with my soul and situation,through christ our lord and saviour. amen
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
Read d@ in d mawnin devotion 2day kool
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by alphaconde(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
This all is welll positivity is not always the case. Sometimes accepting there's a problem stems its solution.

2 Likes

Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Ayoolapaul90(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
Onward together in jesus name. This saturday is sure for me. I occupy a position in Account and budgets dept of Nigeria Navy. I am a JESUS CANDIDATE FOR NN-DSSC22
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Real Pastors still exists
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Real Pastors still exist
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Afriquebobo: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
I'm already swiming in double portion and next levelz.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
jhydebaba: It is well with me
It is well with me
It is well with me
It is well with me
It is well with me
It is well with me
It is well with me
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by omanifrank(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: True. All is well.
u need e-deliverance.

heheheheheh
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by chrisdstar: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
All is well with me and my family in Jesus' name Amen.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by CHAIRMAN1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
I am going to be great, Key world leaders will seek my counsel.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by phil007: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
Indeed and of truth...God is faithful,his mercies endureth forever...I'm a child of positive change and bound to be Great.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by Jehochee(f): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
i must make heaven atlast in Jesus name amen.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by olempe(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2013

Smh...
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by ellawify: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
Forward eva; backward neva! It is well wit me nd ma family.
Re: Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye by abu0710102013: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
Let me ask the christains which church did jesus build. All i need is the name and location

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 / The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? / Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.