Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Best Valentine Gift - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Best Valentine Gift (578 Views)

Click And Get Your Valentine Gift.....powered By Nairaland / Brown Ideye: Nigerians Will See My Best In Brazil / Valentine Gift For Arsenal And Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Best Valentine Gift by BukkyDan(f): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2013
Though it came way too early before 14th Feb, its still the best I've ever recieved.

What more could I ask for? The goal by Mba against Burkina Faso; is one which creates an unquantifiable joy: in the hearts of Nigerians.

Firstly, I give God all the glory for the success so far, its not by our power nor by might, its by the grace of God. Who would thought the super Eagles would come this far? As far as bringing the Trophy back home?

President Goodluck was right after all, he said Nigeria is the 'GIANT OF AFRICA' ! His support and word of encouragement brought this success to be! The transformation agenda is really working.

A big congratulations to Keshi. He is indeed a Legend, he did it 19 yrs ago and still did it again! You are one of the best, if not the overall best.

To Mikel, so calm and reserved, humble and patient, I say a heartfelt thank you.

Yobo you are a great one, your words made me believe Nigeria could make it.

Congratulations to Emenike, Moses,and Mba, they are the best of the best, their commitment and determination got us where we are today.

Enye the goal keeper is one in a million, he looked so confident and calm even on the pitch. His attributes are rare!

It was a team work, the super eagles showed more patience than ever, they made it! The super Eagles are really 'Super'. They made haters turn into lovers, they turned the mind set of Nigerians.
They really showed the 'never give-up' attitude of Naija.

I thank all Nigerians and other supporters from around the world, they took Super Eagles to this level. Their presence and support made the team feel loved!

Up Nigeria! Nigeria is indeed 'the heart of Africa, the strongest one, the Giant of Africa'! Nigeria is scaling heights- Levels are changing. Nigeria must be better.

Once again, thanks for that one goal that made Burkina Faso cry, that single goal; that turned our lives around.

I'm a proud Nigerian, and the Super Eagles have given me another reason to make my pride bubble up!

Long Live Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria League Week 1 Result / Sunday Oliseh Appears Against Spain, Nigeria Wins / Chelsea Fans Must Read This.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.