Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Are the O'level Subjects Required To Study Electrical Engineering? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are the O'level Subjects Required To Study Electrical Engineering? (10900 Views)

Please Pals, What Are The Subjects Required To Study Political Science? Jamb / Why Do Nigerian Universities Reject O'Level Results After 4 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are the O'level Subjects Required To Study Electrical Engineering? by potusjev: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2013
Please fellow nairalanders I'm a secondary school leaver that did art subjects in school. But I want to go back and read science to study electrical engineering or electrical electronics. Please which of them is more recommended and what are the subjects to concentrate on in other to study any?

Regards.
Polema.
Re: What Are the O'level Subjects Required To Study Electrical Engineering? by apexlink: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2013
what are the reasons you want to go for electrical engineering?
i must be honest to you electrical engineering is not for lazy people
here are d subjects.
1.physics
2.chemistry
3.Further maths

u need a sound knowledge of further maths.

Welcome to the elite profession.
Re: What Are the O'level Subjects Required To Study Electrical Engineering? by potusjev: 8:04am On Feb 12, 2013
apexlink: what are the reasons you want to go for electrical engineering?
i must be honest to you electrical engineering is not for lazy people
here are d subjects.
1.physics
2.chemistry
3.Further maths

u need a sound knowledge of further maths.

Welcome to the elite profession.

Well cos that has been my dream just that I lost focus and followed my best friend to art class who wanted to study Accountancy. Thanks for your advice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black Africans vs African Americans In Academics / Transcorp Power Partners With Covenant University On Solar Energy / Application For Admission Into Nigerian Defence Academy 62nd Regular Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.