Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Picture Of "Ugly" Bance With Two Pretty Girls - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of "Ugly" Bance With Two Pretty Girls (7073 Views)

Taribo West Vs Aristide Bance: Who's More Ugly / Swaggericious Burkina-faso's Bance So Much On Point (picture) / Burkina Faso Player Ugly Bance Chilling With Two White Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of "Ugly" Bance With Two Pretty Girls by ojeffo: 10:02am On Feb 11, 2013
Even if u didn't notice his face,u would hv noticed his no nonsense attacking powers during d AFCON.Who would hv thought that d "beast" will be d toast of sweet fine babes?

Re: Picture Of "Ugly" Bance With Two Pretty Girls by Obinnau(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2013
chill down man! Even if u be monkey, once u get cash you will get the best man. GOO AND BEEE A CELEB!!!!
Re: Picture Of "Ugly" Bance With Two Pretty Girls by Dibiachukwu: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
My man bance no mind them haterz. You be fine boy grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of "Ugly" Bance With Two Pretty Girls by Bamz(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2014
ojeffo:
Even if u didn't notice his face,u would hv noticed his no nonsense attacking powers during d AFCON.Who would hv thought that d "beast" will be d toast of sweet fine babes?

Before I started making this comment, I assumed you didn't put up a pic of yourself, and of course I wasn't wrong. God did not create any one ugly.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of "Ugly" Bance With Two Pretty Girls by khattab02: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2014
Dibiachukwu:
My man bance no mind them haterz. You be fine boy grin
na some people dey see am say he no fine oo.. Bance no mind joor, na jealousy!

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Pity Me, See Game Wey Cut My Money... / I Want To Help You Grow And Hit Alabi Hard / AFCON 2021: Sierra Leone Vs Equatorial Guinea (0 - 1) On 20th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.