Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Taribo West Vs Aristide Bance: Who's More Ugly - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo West Vs Aristide Bance: Who's More Ugly (1620 Views)

Swaggericious Burkina-faso's Bance So Much On Point (picture) / Picture Of "Ugly" Bance With Two Pretty Girls / Burkina Faso Player Ugly Bance Chilling With Two White Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taribo West Vs Aristide Bance: Who's More Ugly by Fitzy4real(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
I saw a picture of Taribo West this evening and he kinda reminded me of Bance (remember him?? The ugly guy with white hair that plays for Burkina Faso). I thought, who's the uglier of the two? I just thought about this so I decided to put the question on public domain because I can't seem to separate them...

Re: Taribo West Vs Aristide Bance: Who's More Ugly by clip: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
Taribo
Re: Taribo West Vs Aristide Bance: Who's More Ugly by Rossikk(m): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Fitzy4real: I saw a picture of Taribo West this evening and he kinda reminded me of Bance (remember him?? The ugly guy with white hair that plays for Burkina Faso). I thought, who's the uglier of the two? I just thought about this so I decided to put the question on public domain because I can't seem to separate them...

The only ugliness is in your mind. If you clean your dirty, ugly mind, you will start to see the beauty in all people.

2 Likes

Re: Taribo West Vs Aristide Bance: Who's More Ugly by Damojo: 7:08am On Nov 01, 2013
Op, I wanted to abuse u b4 4 insulting God's creatures but I won't. Not because I don't want to but because my attentio was caught by the 2 pics in ur post.

Ahn ahn, kilode?

They weren't created ugly tho', they transformed themselves in2 dis. C hair cut!!!
Re: Taribo West Vs Aristide Bance: Who's More Ugly by Fitzy4real(m): 8:03am On Nov 01, 2013
Damojo: Op, I wanted to abuse u b4 4 insulting God's creatures but I won't. Not because I don't want to but because my attentio was caught by the 2 pics in ur post.

Ahn ahn, kilode?

They weren't created ugly tho', they transformed themselves in2 dis. C hair cut!!!

That's fair enough...
Re: Taribo West Vs Aristide Bance: Who's More Ugly by Fitzy4real(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2013
Rossikk:

The only ugliness is in your mind. If you clean your dirty, ugly mind, you will start to see the beauty in all people.

Before taking a moral high ground and preaching at me on the beauty of all humanity, look at that picture and tell me that you don't think that those dudes are ugly...
Re: Taribo West Vs Aristide Bance: Who's More Ugly by bizibrain(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2013
Rossikk:

God created d ugly so dat beuty will b appreciated, so its nt a crime 2 identify a ugly fellow,( though am nt in support or against dis topic) only if u make fun of dem. Bance is ugly facially u no dat, but it doesnt mean he is ugly internally and other aspect. So if bance ask u am I ugly, will u say No?

1 Like

Re: Taribo West Vs Aristide Bance: Who's More Ugly by Segadem(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
They are Beautifully and wonderfully created by GOD.

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger Explains Why He Punched Mourinho / Hot Italian Model, Claudia Romani Set To Become Professional Referee In Serie A / Ozil The Assist King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.