Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,983 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Why Did Enyeama Hold The Referee's Leg After The Final Whistle - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Did Enyeama Hold The Referee's Leg After The Final Whistle (729 Views)

Nigeria Vs Egypt: Referee Blows Final Whistle As Salah Was About To Score (video / Naija Babes 6- People Rep Of Korea 2 Final whistle. / Why Did The Light Go Off Before The Final Whistle? (2) (3) (4)

Why Did Enyeama Hold The Referee's Leg After The Final Whistle by Dolakinz(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2013
Fellas, i couldnt but laught after i saw what vincent enyeama did. At first i thought the referee wanted to blow for a penalty for the burkinabes as a result of time wasting or somtin,and that maybe enyeama was trying to protest by holding him from the back,or better still he wanted to fight him. So pals, what was your thoughts when u first saw the referee running to our box lyk he wanted to point to the penalty box yestaday.
Re: Why Did Enyeama Hold The Referee's Leg After The Final Whistle by Tascocent(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2013
I ALSO THOUT D REF WANTED 2 GIVE HIM CARD 4 HOLDING D BALL OR WASTING TYM......................
Re: Why Did Enyeama Hold The Referee's Leg After The Final Whistle by Dolakinz(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2013
Tascocent: I ALSO THOUT D REF WANTED 2 GIVE HIM CARD 4 HOLDING D BALL OR WASTING TYM......................
bro,grip don grip me as i saw d action. They wud av stoned d ref on d field
Re: Why Did Enyeama Hold The Referee's Leg After The Final Whistle by Olaolufred(m): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
The picture was very clear.
After the ball had crossed the goal line,
Time continued to tick until Enyeama got the ball.
Before He could attempt placing it on the pictch for a kick,
It was already about 10secs past 4 minutes added time.
Enyeama was expecting a final whistle as soon as he kick out the ball,
Alas, the ref called for the ball as there was no reason to play one more shot.
So, in joy Enyeama saw that as a favour or at least goodwill from the ref.
In great Joy, he wanted to pay back by carrying the ref for his good gesture,
but good he cautioned himself.

Re: Why Did Enyeama Hold The Referee's Leg After The Final Whistle by Dolakinz(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
Olaolufred: The picture was very clear.
After the ball had crossed the goal line,
Time continued to tick until Enyeama got the ball.
Before He could attempt placing it on the pictch for a kick,
It was already about 10secs past 4 minutes added time.
Enyeama was expecting a final whistle as soon as he kick out the ball,
Alas, the ref called for the ball as there was no reason to play one more shot.
So, in joy Enyeama saw that as a favour or at least goodwill from the ref.
In great Joy, he wanted to pay back by carrying the ref for his good gesture,
but good he cautioned himself.
dat was quite interestin

Nigerian Footballer Charged With Cocaine Trafficking / I Am Not As Rich As People Think-mikel / Personal Karate And Self Defense Coach