Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nadia Buari Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body (45153 Views)

Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Beach Body / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Sexy Body In Denim On Denim Outfit(photos) / Nadia Buari Flaunts Back Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
She looks like Ijeoma. Ijeoma dont mind me.

Its true am looking for wife but i no like the one wey like me.
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body by mydex93(f): 1:18am On Feb 13, 2013
uihebom: you mean grownup like you don't know the different between bikini and dress , Omo and other detergent, maclean and other toothpaste, and you are a graduate, my sister go and commit suicide quickly.
It is difference and not different..
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body by sexysuzie(f): 2:10am On Feb 13, 2013
[color=#990000][b]SHE'S HOT! SHE'S SEXY ! SHE'S WOW! IT'S ALL BULLSHIT! SHE IS SIMPLY A COMMERCIAL SEX WORKER! EXPOSING HERSELF FOR THE HIGHEST BIDDER, IF I SEE HALF BODY DRESSED I WILL SIMPLE ASK HER, "HOW MUCH FOR A NIGHT STAND" COS SHE AIN'T DIFFERENTLY DRESS FROM THOSE NIGHT CLUB GIRLS ON DUTY. LET HER WALK EVERYWHERE LIKE THIS IN FRANCE, INDIA, LAGOS, U.S.A, U.K OR JAMAICA IF SHE WON'T BE MOLESTED FOR PROVOCATIVE DRESSING!!! cool

AM VERY SURE THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE HER MALE FANS WILL ALSO LIKE YOUR MOTHERS, SISTERS OR EVEN YOUR DAUGHTERS TO BE INDECENTLY DRESSED LIKE HER, YOU NUMSKULLS![/b] cheesy[/color]
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 13, 2013
mydex93: It is difference and not different..
mcheww stu*pid runs girls. Empty heads.
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body by ylaa(f): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Why her breastts come small like this ?

angry

SMALL MINDED BOY! SEE WHERE YOUR SENSE GO. YOU MUST BE A SUCKER.
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body by ylaa(f): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
uihebom: you mean grownup like you don't know the difference between bikini and dress , Omo and other detergent, maclean and other toothpaste, and you are a graduate, my sister go and commit suicide quickly.

SHOULD I CALL YOU OKADIGBO OR I-TOO-KNOW? NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO CORRECT DO IT WITH LOVE.
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body by mydex93(f): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
uihebom: mcheww stu*pid runs girls. Empty heads.
You are a clown boy...
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body by amimi(f): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
This is definitely not NADIA.
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
beyonce wannabe!! ;Dmissing something, and that's jay-z and blue ivy, so go get one, girl,and mission would be accomplished!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 15, 2013
uihebom: you mean grownup like you don't know the difference between bikini and dress , Omo and other detergent, maclean and other toothpaste, and you are a graduate, my sister go and commit suicide quickly.
tak it easi ..its no bigies u got ha msg..she liks wats she wore..its all good..no one Is perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album / Yvonne Jegede Weds Abounce Olakunle Fawole Today / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.